♕001♕

♕ Choosing Him ♕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

001


 

              "Your Majesty, your parents wants to see you." I woke up to the sound of my maids coming in. Cynthia gently pulled back the heavy curtains as Jeena opened my closet searching for something. 

              "Your Majesty, you need to wake up."

              "I don't want toooooo," I moaned into the pillow. I didn't have enough sleep last night because of my little sister, Krystal and my bed feels so fluffy and comfortable. Jeena just giggled making Cynthia follow, it was enough to make me smile and started heading to the bathroom.

              After my bath, Jeena dried my hair and did my makeup as light as possible due to my request. I hate wearing heavy makeup unless it's necessary. Cynthia applied lotion into my arms and legs. After that, she went to my closet and grabbed one of my favorite pink sleeveless mini dress. It was flower embellished cut and with my pearl necklace paired, I look fantastic. 

              Jeena and Cynthia looked me over and smiled at the result. I took that a sign I was decent enough to see my parents. I went to my parents' room and there greeted me my parents and Krystal who were smiling and a grumpy Jessica. That made me realized that I was kind of late and Jessica was impatient waiting for me.

              "Good morning, Jessica." I smiled at my older sister and in return she gave me her cold glare and a sigh. "Good morning to you too dad and mom." I said as I kissed both of their cheeks. "Sorry, I'm late. I overslept because of Krystal complaining about her teacher last night." I looked over my younger sister and she just pouted. "She was really noisy that I thought my ears will bleed." Dad laughed heartily at my statement and mom just smiled sweetly. 

              "Hey! I heard you." Kystal ran towards me and gave a morning hug. Jessica cleared her troat and I stood straight so does Krystal.

              "Actually, I want to talk to Jessica and Eunji only but I think Krystal needs to listen to this." My dad started and looked at us. "As you can see, the both of you are already in the right age for marriage and for the Crow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter