Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story: Chapter 2

Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story

Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story.

 

Chapter 2: The end of the show has just begun.

Time went slow, Hana was with her eyes closed as the car rolled over on the street, she could hear the windows breaking, she could still see the headlights of the truck even though her eyes were closed, she could feel how her arms and head moved on each impact the car made, her hair up in the air and down on her face. The car kept on rolling till it finally stopped upside down. Hana was with her eyes closed, knock out on her seat, bleeding badly through her head. She slowly opened her eyes to see people around the car through out the broken window, she closed her eyes slowly to once again opened them to see a blur figure calling her name but she heard it like if it was an echo.

 

“HANA! HANA!”

 

She closed her eyes again and when she opened them again there were white lights on top of her, doctors with mask taking her to the emergency room, as much as she tried to understand what they were saying she couldn’t. She looked to her right 

to see a man that didn’t look like a doctor, he was wearing also a doctor mask looking at her worried, he then was stopped by one of the doctors while the other doctors took Hana to a room.

 

“What…” Hana said with a weak voice.

 

“We are going to put you to sleep now, everything will be okay!” One of the doctors said while she put a mask on her face.

 

“Why can’t I feel my legs-…” With that said she fell asleep.

 

Hana woke up in a hospital room,

she didn’t move she just lay there looking around the room, till her senses came together and she was able to hear people outside her room and it sounded like reporters. Still weak, Hana made a move as if she wanted to get up but something was wrong.

 

“My…My…My legs!”

 

Hana removed the sheets to see that her legs were still there but she couldn’t feel them or moved them at all. Hana began to breathe deeply and fast, tears began to gather in her eyes,

 

she closed her eyes in pain and began to scream on the top of her lungs. 

Doctors and nurses came rushing towards Hana trying to calm her down.

 

“MY LEGS! MY LEGS! WHY CANT I FEEL MY LEGS!? NO! NO!!!! NO!!!! NOOO!!!! WHY!!!!”

She screamed as tears came rushing down her cheeks. The doctors tried to talk to her but she didn’t listen. Till they took out a relaxant needle and put it on her shoulder.

 

“No! Don’t touch…Me…”

She slowly lay back and was a bit calm down.

 

“Hana… You were in a terrible car accident, you’ve been unconscious for three days now. Due the terrible car accident, you damage your legs in a way that… That you can’t walk again… For now on, you will be in a wheel chair, but the good news is that you didn’t damage your voice, you will be able to give concerts around the world but… You wont be able to walk or… Dance” The doctor said.

 

Hana looked at him without moving because of the relaxant, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I know this is hard Hana…” The doctor said.

 

“But…My…My fans…My tour…My dances…My music…” She said.

 

“You will be able to make your fans happy, you will be able to go to your tour, you will be able to make more and more music but… You wont be able to dance…”

 

Hana stayed quite still with tears rolling down her cheeks. The doctors stood up and left her alone so she could have some time to think. Hana lay there alone when someone opened the door, when she looked she saw no other than Yongguk and beside him the show host where they were the night she got in the car accident. When the show host saw Hana she ran towards her and gave her a big hug trying not to cry, while she has hugging her Hana looked at Yongguk and Yongguk had a shock look on his face.

He got closer to Hana and tears were gathering in his eyes.

 

“Hana…” He whispered.

 

“I’m so sorry Hana! We heard the news! I’m so sorry!” The show host said as she cried.

 

She step back letting Yongguk have a moment with her. Yongguk looked at her with sad eyes, almost as he could feel her pain. Hana looked at him with her eyes cover in tears that didn’t stop falling down her face. Yongguk sat down and hold on to her hand on put it on his face and looked down.

“Han-…a….” He said while his voice break.

 

He put his forehead on hers and began to cry with her.

 

“I’m sorry Hana… I’m sorry Hana…”

 

Hana slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep thanks to the relaxant the doctors gave her. Yongguk came to visit her everyday for hours, there wasn’t a day that he wouldn’t show up to the hospital trying to make Hana feel better and to keep her company. Weeks turn into months in the hospital and her world tour had to cancelled for her the accident. She received a lot of letters and gifts from her fans.

 

“Hana, we love you. We hope that you get out of the hospital and be able to sing again for us, don’t worry, if you cant sing, we’ll sing for you, if you cant dance, we’ll dance for you. Don’t give up, you have a lot of people calling out your name on top of their lungs. Have faith Hana. We love you Hana! From your fans!”

 

“Maybe you don’t know a lot of the people who cheer your name, but we sure know you and we want you to be happy. We hope to see you soon!”

 

“I don’t care if the tour was cancelled, all I want is that you get out of that hospital and show us your bright smile again. Please Hana, Smile!”

 

Those were a few of the thousands letters she got from her fans, and she read every one of them. One day at the hospital Yongguk was in the waiting room along with Himchan waiting to see Hana.

 

“Yongguk, when will you tell her how you feel?” Himchan asked.

 

“When is the right time to tell her? When all the time she sits in her wheel chair and cries… I don’t think me confessing to her will make any difference…” Yongguk said.

 

“Are you crazy? I’m pretty sure it will! Yonnguk, I’m your friend, and I want was best for you. Tell her, tell Hana how you feel.” 

 

“I will tell her… Soon.”

 

Himchan sighed. The doctor walked in with Hana’s manager to see that both of them had a smile of their faces. Yongguk wondered why were they so happy about.

 

“After three long months… I am happy to say that Hana will be release from the hospital in just a few hours.”

 

Yongguk stood up fast in shock, a smile form on his lips and tears began to gather on his eyes.

 

“I’m so happy…” Yongguk said and looked down.

Few hours went by and Hana was ready to go, she got a pink wheal chair that her fans bought her, Hana had her hair down, a dress and was also wearing make up. Yongguk wanted to guide Hana on the wheal chair and she agreed, while he took her down the hospital hallways Hana began to get nervous.

 

“I feel like I’m going to give my first concert.” Hana said.

 

“Why you say that?” Yongguk asked.

 

“I’m nervous to see my fans…”

 

“Ah! Is okay! I’m sure they are dying to see you, don’t worry about it.”

 

Hana looked up at him and saw that he was showing his gummy smile.

The doors of the hospital opened to reveal screams and more screams, sings with Hana name, security guards making a path for her to get through. When she saw all the fans that were there, all the fans that waited a hours or maybe days there in the hospital she began to smile and that smile turned into tears and when the fans saw that they screamed louder and cried with her. Yongguk got on his knees and hugged Hana and told her that everything was going to be okay, to that the fans screamed louder. When they finished the hug Hana waved at her fans and smiled. Yongguk took her to the car that was waiting at the end of the path, he then helped her stood up and sat her down in the car, before he closed she stopped him and asked him if he could make the fans be quite for a few seconds because she wanted to say something to them. Yongguk agree and did his best to make the fans stay quite and it worked. Hana took a deep breath.

 

“I’LL SEE YOU GUYS AT MY CONCERT AND I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR MY WOLRD TOUR!”

 

The fans yelled, she smiled, waved for one last time and closed the door.

 

When Yongguk was going to make his way to the other side of the car he heard someone said something at him.

 

“It’s your fault she is in that wheal chair!”

 

To that he stopped, Yongguk froze, turned around looking for who ever said that and saw that it was a girl. 

 

“Excuse me?” Yongguk said to her.

 

“If it wasn’t for you, she wouldn’t be in that wheal chair, is your fault she left the TV show that night and ran that red light. If it weren’t for you she would be in her world tour by now. You just lost a B.A.P fan!”

 

Yongguk looked at her in shock to what she said

and by the time he was going reply and security guard came and took her away. Yongguk stood there for a moment he then got in the car and the car drove off. Yongguk was in the car in silence looking down, thinking about the words of what that girl said to him. He looked at Hana and saw a small smile on her lips while she looked out the window.

 

Few weeks later Hana was in the studio filming a music video.  It was a bit difficult for her to film the video knowing that the videos and her performance wasn’t going to be the same. Hana sat down on a chair in the middle of the studio waiting. Hana was sitting down normally but she wanted to cross her legs to show off her heals, she grab on to her leg and tried to lift it up on top of her other leg, but when she tried to lift her up she lost her strength and couldn’t do it, she knew she could but for some reason she couldn’t. She sat there looking down at her legs and for a moment everyone in the studio was quite, she knew they were all looking at her and what she was trying to do. Someone got close to her and said.

 

“Hana do you need any help?”

 

Hana looked up to see that it was her manager Ellie. Ellie looked at her with concerned and worry. Hana looked down and whisper.

 

“Yes…”

 

The manager ask for help till Hana got her legs cross and while people were helping tears were coming down her eyes.

 

“Don’t cry…” A make up artist said while she did Hana’s make up again.

 

Once done they continue with the music video all day till it was finally over.

 

“You did a great job Hana.” Ellie said.

 

“Thank you… I did my best.” Hana said.

 

“Well you schedule is empty now, do you want to grab something to eat?” Ellie asked.

 

“Sure…”

 

Hana and Ellie made their way to a restaurant. Ellie was guiding Hana’s wheal chair to the table, Ellie said she was going to be back soon and left Hana. Hana waited while she opened a fortune cookie that was on a table, the fortune cookie said “Turned around.” Hana put a confused look on her face and turned around to see behind her Yongguk. He had a smile on his face and to that Hana smiled.

He sat down and looked at her in the eye and then grab on to her hands.

 

“What?” Hana said shyly.

 

“How are you feeling? How did the video go?” He asked.

 

“A bit difficult… But I manage to do it.”

 

“I knew you could.”

 

Hana looked at her hands to see that Yongguk was still holding on to her hands.

 

“Ah sorry.” Yongguk said and let go.

 

“Is okay…” She said and looked down.

 

“I have some great news for you.” Yongguk said smiling at her.

 

“You do? What is it?”

 

“You have been invited to the Kpop Idol Awards. And… You and I will be performing together!”

 

“Really?!”

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.