Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story: Chapter 3

Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story

Chapter 3: The Show.

 

“Really. You and I will perform a song.” Yongguk said with a smile.

 

 

“That’s… Amazing… Thank you. It has been a while that I am not on a stage-… Yongguk…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I cant dance… I cant perform with you…” Hana said looking down.

 

Yongguk grab on to her hands making Hana look at him.

 

“That’s not something you have to worry about. I got it all under control, okay?” Yongguk said looking at her eyes.

 

“Okay…”

 

Later Hana’s manager came back and they all ate and had a good time. Once done Yongguk left and Hana left with her manager. Her manager drove Hana to her house and there was nothing but silence on their way there. Hana was looking out the window at the night sky and lights of the streets and houses.

 

“You feeling okay?” Ellie asked.

 

“Yeah… Thanks for that surprise about performing in the Kpop Idol Awards. It means a lot.” Hana said.

 

“You’re welcome. I know is going to be tough but I know you can do it. Once you get on that stage people will cheer for you more than you can imagine.”

 

“They will cheer because I am in a wheel chair.” Hana said looking down.

 

“You will have fun in that stage Hana, I promise.”

 

Once Hana got home she went to the kitchen to get some ice scream and then she headed to her living room, she was in her living room looking out a big glass window, she looked at the night sky once again.

 

Why is Yongguk being like this with me? Hana thought.

 

 

 Hana fell asleep in her wheel chair. Later Hana was awaken by a light on her face, she slowly open her eyes to see that that light was the sun, morning already. Hana didn’t fell like doing anything that day so she went to bed. Just when she was about to close her eyes her phone rang. She picked it up not looking who was calling her.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Hana?”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Yongguk.”

 

“Ah! Good morning.”

 

“Morning, did I woke you up?” Yongguk asked.

 

“No is okay.”

 

“Um… Do you want to grab some breakfast? I’ll pick you up! I mean… If you want.”

 

Hana didn’t say a word, she was in shock to that question since it was so sudden.

 

“Um... If you don’t want to is okay-“

 

“Yes. I’ll be waiting for you.”

 

“Oh…Okay… Well… See you soon.”

 

“See you soon.”

 

They hung up and Hana stayed on her bed thinking that that was so sudden. Moments later a car horn was heard and it was Yongguk. Yongguk got down on the car and opened the door of her house to help Hana, he then opened the car door and help her sat down. On their way to get some breakfast Hana looked at how wonderful the day was, it was a sunny day, the sky had no clouds and most of the streets we empty. Yongguk looked at Hana by the corner of his eyes to see that she was smiling looking out the window.

 

“Nice day, huh?”

 

“Amazing really…”

 

Yongguk smiled and kept on driving.

 

 

They got to a coffee shop near a beach, they headed in and waited to be attended. As they waited they began to talk about funny moments that had happened to them on stage, they both laughed and had a great time.

 

“We need to get started with the song and with the dance for the awards.” Yongguk said.

 

“When do we start practicing the dance?” Hana asked.

 

“How about we eat and head back to the studio and start with the song?”

 

“Sounds good to me.”

 

When they finished they headed back to the studio ready to sing the song. Hana managed to get off the wheel chair and sat down on the floor reading the paper of the song, Yongguk sat beside her and they both began to practice, Hana sang and Yongguk rapped. The song sounded great and they both learned it pretty fast, soon they were singing without reading. Moments later someone opened the door and it was a lady that Hana had never seen before.

 

“Hello…” The lady said.

 

“OH HI!” Yongguk said standing up and bowing down.

 

The lady bowed and Hana bowed at her as well.

 

“Hana this is going to be our dance instructor. She will teach you the dance.” Yongguk said.

 

“I guess you haven’t told her that I cant dance…” Hana said.

 

“Oh I know what happen to you. You will dance in the wheel chair, but I will give you another wheel chair that you will only use for dancing because is less heavy.”

 

Hana was confused but she didn’t said anything. The lady got two wheel chairs, she sat down on one while Yongguk helped Hana sit down on the other wheel chair. And so the dance lessons began. The lady teach Hana a dance that she had to move her arms and hands, once Hana learned that dance it was now time to move the wheel chairs to the music. The lady could make the wheel chair lean back for a few seconds, she then could spin the wheel chair pretty fast and Hana just looked at her in shock. Few days later Hana learned the dance and for her surprise she found it really fun and she couldn’t wait for the awards.

 

One day before the awards, after the last dance and song practice Yongguk drove Hana home, there was nothing but silence because both of them were nervous about the performance the other day. Hana got home and went straight to bed. The next day around 5:00 pm her manager picked her up and headed to the awards, Hana was with Yongguk on the red carpet waving at fans and taking pictures with the Paparazzi. Once they finished there they took their sits and the show began. Lots and lots of artist perform and they were amazing, they were so amazing that Hana was getting a bit nervous about the performance.

 

“And now, this is a surprise for all the fans and Kpop idols. This is a performance so amazing that it will leave all of you speechless. Please give it up to an amazing duo. Yongguk from B.A.P and the one and only… HANA!”

 

People cheered and screamed. The lights of the stage went low, Hana stood on a side of the stage while Yongguk was on the other side. And then the show began.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKT56lDYmk

 

Yongguk rapped while he walked towards Hana, while Hana sat on the wheel chair making the dance of her hands and arms. Once Yongguk reached her she did a spin on the wheel chair and ended up giving her back to Yongguk as she was ignoring him and to that everyone screamed. Yongguk walked in front of her, grab her hand lifting it up and making Hana spin. Hana sing her part making everyone scream and cheer for her. Yongguk rapped while he took Hana’s wheel chair and moved it all around the stage.  There was a part that they had to do a solo dance, the solo dance was Yongguk and Hana moving their arms and hands, then they spin and then the lights went off and a spot light appeared on Hana, Hana spin her wheel chair, she moved her arms and hands and the last moved she made was her leaning her wheel chair back and after she did that she was so happy that she made that move without any mistake. Almost at the end of the song Hana and Yongguk moved around the stage while confetti fell down. Everyone stood up clapping and cheering, that went for almost a minute, Yongguk smiled and clapped.

 

 

Hana smiled and tears of joy rolled down her face.

 

“GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEST DUO! YONGGUK AND HANA!”

 

Both of them bowed down, Yongguk then told she show host he wanted to say something.

 

“Um… It had been great working with Hana, she is a great person and a hard working person as well. Please people look at her Hana is more than just an idol, she is a hero, for me she will always be a hero. Hana. I need to tell you something very important so please listen. I want to go out with you.”

 

Do those words everyone screamed and Hana looked at him in shock.

 

“I want to go out with you, Hana. Please Hana, will you accept my invitation?”

 

Hana looked at him in shock then she looked down and tears began to roll down her face.

 

“The answer to that… Is no.”

 

Everyone stopped cheering and Yongguk looked at her in shock.

 

 

“I don’t want to be a burned in your life, I don’t want you to be with me because you feel sorry for me. I don’t want you and anyone’s pity. Maybe if you said yes that time the show host from the TV show asked you I would’ve gone out with you… I’m sorry but the answer is no.”

 

Hana looked down and the whole place stayed quite. Yongguk looked at Hana.

 

 

Not knowing what to say or think. Hana looked to her right to see her manager behind some curtains near the stage. Her manager ran on the stage grab her wheel chair and left with her.

 

“I’m sorry Yongguk.” The show host said not knowing what else to say.

 

Yongguk looked down and left the stage in a serious way.

 

 

 

Mean while Hana’s manager was helping her get in the staff car to take her home. As her manager was helping her Hana and her manager heard a voice.

 

“May I help out a little?”

 

Hana and her manager turned around to see who it was and it was Taecyeon from 2PM.

 

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.