Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story: Chapter 1

Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story

Walk Beside Me- A Yongguk (B.A.P) Short Love Story.

 

Chapter 1: The end of the show.

 

 

“And we are back! We have a special guest tonight at our show! She is back with a brand new comeback ready to make her fans go crazy! Here she is the great soloist Hana! Welcome!”

 

“Thank you for having me here!” Hana said.

 

“Is an honor really! How are you doing?” The host of the show said.

 

“I’m great, thank you. You?”

 

“I’m great! Lets talk about a little bit about you’re come back “Dance.” Tell us a little bit about it.”

 

“Yes. Well this song was something that came up to mind one day at the studio while I was dancing. The song is about something that I love doing with passion and if you see in the video it involves a lot of dancing. Also the song tells people that if you want to do something you like and enjoy you should go ahead and do it no matter what other people say.”

 

“It has a great meaning and more to you because you love dancing. In all of your videos we see how you dance and I’ll say you dance great.”

 

“Thank you.” Hana said while she bowed.

 

“Well I really liked the song and video I think it was amazing.”

 

“Haha thanks.”

 

“What I am about to ask you is between you and me.”

 

“Between you and me… and the thousands of people watching this.” Hana said pointing at the camera.

 

“Haha correct I hope they can keep a secret! Well the question is, is there anyone on the kpop world that you like, find attractive or would love to go out with?”

 

“Haha you go straight to the point!”

 

“Haha sorry, sorry.”

 

“Well they are a lot of guys attractive but there is one that I find the most attractive and handsome.”

 

“Would you go on a date with him?” She asked fast.

 

“I know nothing is going to happen so no.”

 

“Ah but you don’t know that. Can you tell us who is this fine men is?”

 

“Haha I don’t know if I should. Well since I know nothing will happen with him and I sure I’ll say it. Is-“

 

“No, don’t say it yet! Hana will reveal his identity when we get back from commercials! Don’t move!”

 

Hana stood up and went backstage to get some water and redo her make up. She wasn’t nervous at all to say who it was since she knew nothing was going to happen between them.

 

“And we are back. Hana was about to say who is this guy that she likes but she also says that she doesn’t mind saying who it is because she is 100% sure that nothing will happen between them. Are you still sure you want to say it?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“His name is Bang Yongguk from B.A.P.”

 

“Oh Yongguk! He’s really handsome!”

 

“Yes he is haha.”

 

“Why do you say he wont like you back?”

 

“Well] what I have is like a little fan girl crush on him but I know nothing will happen because well I don’t even know him and even if I do I have a feeling that we are just going to be friends, you know? That’s why I’m not afraid to say it.”

 

“Well enough about boys lets talk about you’re next album.”

 

The show was over and so did the interview. Hana made her way out of the studio to her car and drove off to her house. On the way there she was thinking a little bit too much about Yongguk.

 

“That’s silly.” She said to herself. “As if Yongguk will ever like me, ha!”

 

Few months went by, Hana did a lot of concerts and fan meetings, most of the time in the fan meetings she got a lot of questions about Yongguk but she just skip that subject. One day she was invited again to the same show she went a few months ago. What she didn’t know was that there was going to be a surprise for her on the show and that was Yongguk.

 

“Welcome back Hana. How are you doing?”

 

“I’m great!”

 

“Tired? You must be after to many concerts.”

 

“Yeah but I’m still really glad to be here once again.”

 

“We are happy to have you back as well! We heard that you are going on tour soon. How does that feel?”

 

“I am so exited! I can’t wait to be on that plane and on the stages of different cities with my fans. I just want that day to be here as soon as possible.”

 

“I bet you have been practicing really hard.”

 

“Yes. I’ve been dancing a lot lately but is all for my fans.”

 

“I’m really happy that you are going on tour.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Well for tonight we have a little surprise for you.”

 

“Oh really?!”

 

“Please let the surprise walk in!”

 

Hana turned her head to see Yongguk with his usual gummy smile.

Hana was in show but she tried not to show it, she stood up and bow and so did Yonnguk, he then took a sit beside Hana. Hana was nervous and she couldn’t hide that.

 

“You seem nervous Hana.” Said the show host.

 

“Haha!”

 

“Well I bet you’re wondering why is Yongguk doing here. Well we set this up so he can answer you.”

 

“Answer me what?” Hana asked.

 

“Your confession.”

 

“Oh god. Haha. It wasn’t really a confession I know nothing will happen.”

 

“Well we will see that at the end of the show. First we are going to ask some question and play a few games.”

 

“Is going to be a long show.” Hana said.

 

“Haha.” Yongguk laugh.

 

“Have you guys had ever talk or have you even met?” The show host asked.

 

“This is the first time we talk actually.” Yongguk said.

 

“Yeah we met at a award giving but that’s it really.” Hana said.

 

“Ah that was the night when you release your debut. Right?” The show host asked.

 

“Yes that’s right.” Sais Hana.

 

“It was a really big show. I saw it live back at my house it was amazing, great job Hana.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Yeah she did a great job a lot of people were cheering for her.” Yongguk said.

 

“Well after that you guys didn’t have any type of communication?”

 

“No.” Yongguk and Hana said at the same time.

 

“Well let’s see if we can make that change.”

 

Hana laughed.

 

“Okay our first segment will be questions, this question will tell how much you guys have in common, let see if you guys pic the same answers. First question is for Hana. What is the best ideal date for you? Going to a party or a quite restaurant.”

 

“I’ll go with none… I don’t party that much and I don’t like the person to spend so much money for me in the first date. So I would rather have a nice walk, drink some coffee or watch a movie.” Hana responded.

 

“Okay very well, same question for Yongguk.”

 

“I was going to say restaurant but after what Hana said I agree with her so I pick her answer.”

 

“We are making progress here!”

 

Hana and Yongguk laughed.

 

“Next question for Yongguk. What’s you’re ideal girl?”

 

“I like a girl who is nice to other and likes to help others as well. I think is amazing how a girl volunteers to help other people. Also she needs to be really respectful to her elderlies.”

 

“Yes respect is very important. Same question for Hana.”

 

“I just want a nice guy that can make me laugh with nice manners.”

 

“You like to laugh don’t you?”

 

“Yes.” Hana said with a smile.

 

“Next question! If you two had the chance to go on a date-“

 

“Oh god.” Hana said.

 

“What do you think it will happen? Hana.”

 

“Talk and have a good laugh.”

 

“Yongguk?”

 

“Maybe try to get to know each other.”

 

“Oh nice one Yongguk.”

 

“Well is time now to play some games! Here we have a little box of Pocky!”

 

“Oh I love pocky!” Hana said exited.

 

“Well I think you know the rules of the game.”

 

“Eat all the Pocky?” Yongguk asked.

 

“Yes but from each other mouth. Hana will bite the cookie side and wont move while Yongguk eats the chocolate part till the end of it, trying that your lips don’t meet.”

 

Yongguk and Hana stood up both shy and blushing. Hana put the Pocky on and Yongguk bit the chocolate part.

 

“Ready… And… Begging!”

 

Yongguk began to laugh as he ate the Pocky, slowly getting closer and closer to Hana’s lips. Hana was not moving and was with her eyes close trying not to look at Yongguk. There was a moment when Hana open her eyes and saw Yongguk looking at her and he was really close, she closed her eyes and began to shake a little.

 

“Ah! Ah! Is falling! Don’t let it fall or you have to start all over!” The show host said.

 

Yongguk grab Hana’s head so she could stop shaking it, when he did that Hana jumped backward and Yongguk move forward taking one last bite of the Pocky and manage to get it all, but their lips touch just a little bit, but no one notice and since no one did both of them didn’t reacted because they didn’t wanted people to know.

 

“Woah! Great job Yongguk. You got a bit jumpy back there Hana.”

 

“It took me by surprise when he grab on to my head.”

 

“I bet so. Coming up is the tiny little paper game that has to be pass to each other by mouth. Don’t move from your chair because this is just getting started!”

 

Hana went backstage to get water and look at her phone while they were on commercials.

 

“Hey.” Yongguk said and beside him was Himchan that went there with him.

 

“Hey, sorry about all this. I shouldn’t have said anything in the first place. I’m sorry.”

 

“Time to go to the stage.” The director said.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Lets go.” Yongguk said.

 

“Are we are back! Are you guys ready for the next game?”

 

“Yeah.” Hana en Yongguk said.

 

Yongguk had to grab a little paper from a table with his mouth using air, then pass it on to Hana’s mouth and then she places it on another table. The game started and both of them were doing good, only two more papers left and if they didn’t fell they won the game. When they are on the last paper as Yongguk passed the paper to her he laugh and breathe out making the paper fly away of his mouth and just when the paper flew away their lips met. Hana jumped back and was going to fs\all when Yonnguk grabbed her waist and hugged her and he laugh.

 

“DID WE GOT ON THAT ON CAMERA!” The host screamed.

 

“Great job you guys. Take it easy Hana we don’t want you to have a heart attack.”

 

“Is just that it got me by surprise…”

 

“Haha, is okay. Well we only have a few minutes for the show to end so lets us ask the last question. Bang Yonnguk.”

 

“Yes?” Yongguk said.

 

“Do you like Hana? Are you welling to go out with her but not as a hangout as friend, as a date?”

 

“Well…My answer is… No. Sorry. I find Hana really fun and I see her as a good friend, but no I wouldn’t go out with her on a date, maybe as friends yes.”

 

“Aaww… That’s too bad. What do you have to say to this Hana?”

 

“Well… I said since the begging that I knew nothing was going to happen between me and Yongguk so it wasn’t a surprise for me.”

 

“Maybe you can hang out like friends in the future.” The show host said.

 

“Yeah that would be nice.” Hana said.

 

“That’d be great.” Yongguk said.

 

“Well we will be right back after this commercials so you can see the new video on Yongguk called “I Remember” Don’t leave!”

 

The show host stood up to get her make up done and Yongguk sat beside Hana without saying anything while Hana had a small weak smile on her face.

 

“Where is the show host?” Hana asked.

 

“I think she is getting her make up done.” Yonnguk said.

 

“Ah…”

 

Yongguk stood up and went backstage with Himchan.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Why did you do that?” Himchan asked.

 

“Do what?”

 

“You know you like her Yongguk. Why did you say no? You like her, you even told me.”

 

“I was just… nervous.” Said Yonnguk lowering his head.

 

“Don’t lower your head just yet, go out there and talk to her.”

 

Yongguk did what Himchan said. He went back to the stage to talk to Hana.

 

“Hey Hana I-“

 

At that moment the show host came back and Hana stood up and walked towards her.

 

“I’m leaving.”  Hana said.

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“I just have to leave. Thank you so much for having me again on the show I look forward in being here again.” She bowed to her and left fast leaving the show host confused.

 

Hana was now at the parking with cameras following her along with the show host and Yongguk. Hana got in her fast and drove away. She drove till she reach a red light, she stopped being the first car in the line, she was tense and was looking straight forward at the road with her hands steady in the car wheel. She took a deep breathe and lay her back on the car chair and took her hands off the cat wheel to see that they were shaking, she then whined about her hands and shake them. She stayed there looking down to her hands when a car drove behind her and play his horn at her, thinking that the light change to green when it was still red she drove forward not looking at the road and at the moment she heard a really loud horn coming from the right side. She look up and saw a truck head lights coming right to her. She opened her eyes in shock and with no time to react the truck hit car sending it flying and rolling on the street.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.