Chapter 1

Creation of a flower

Chapter1

“Heechul shi, look at the mirror, you look stunning, I make my job perfect, right?”

Make-up designer told Heechul while looking at Heechul proudly.

Heechul, herself looked at the mirror, she is right; she is really beautiful with perfect make up, perfect hair, that dyed blonde. She wore a golden gown that exposed her milky white skin at the shoulder and this gown is short enough to see her legs.

She may be beautiful and perfect in this wedding. But her life will never be able to perfect anymore.

Heechul realized it. But she still can’t accept the fact that she will have to marry Choi Siwon in next 1 hour. The only one person she hate the most in her life. And she has to lose the person she love the most in her whole life, hangeng, her older brother.

They are not related in blood since her parents adopted him when they were young. But he take care of her more than real brother will do and love her with all his heart not only as a little sister but also as a lover.

“Heechul, what are you thinking? Don’t you like the make up?”

The stylist asked her. She shook her head and looked at the mirror blankly.

She was now surrounded by her stylists as well as her friends who keep on bothering her through with many questions about her dress, her makeup and her shining future of soon to be Mrs. Choi.

One of her best friends, Eunhyuk said,

“Heechul, you are really lucky. Siwon is really rich and handsome. I wish I will be the bride after knowing how much he gave your family for the marriage permission and how perfect your wedding decoration, how best the makeup, hair and dress stylists for you.”

Her boyfriend, Donghae smacked her forehead,

“Ya, how can you say you want to marry Siwon in front of your boyfriend? Bye the way, Heechul, where is hangeng? I haven’t seen him yet.”

Zhoumi said, “He told me he will come soon.”

With those words about hangeng, my heart sinks.

Then the door open and hangeng walks into the room with a box.

“Heechul!”

I heard him calling me, but I don’t want to look at him. I know, after seeing his face, I will not have any energy to stand and pretend that it is OK to marry siwon soon.

But I can’t help when he called me again with cracked voice.

“Heechul, look at me, I have a wedding gift for you.”

I looked at him and curious about his gift.

He opens the box and takes out the golden heels.

This shoe look so beautiful. But it may be the gift I hate the most to accept in my life.

Anyway, He placed them on the floor and asked me to wear it.

I don’t want to say anything so I simply agree and wear it.

Wonderfully, it really fit with my foot.

“Look perfect.” He said.

“Thank, but you shouldn’t give it to me, it must be expensive.”

He looks hurt and said that

“Don’t say like that Heechul, I can buy you this shoe for your wedding how much expensive it will be, no matter what, I will always give you what you need.” And then he walked out of the room.

My eyes filled with tears and I tried hard to control them. I shouldn’t cry right? If I cry and breakdown, hangeng will be sad, my parents will be sad and this is the last thing I want.

I always want to make hangeng happy and easy since he made my life perfect with his all love and heart.

I miss the times we spent happily when we first meet till this time.

Flash back

My father came back from vacation and called me,

“Hey Chullie, teukie, come here to the living room.” He shouted from the front door and we all gathered in the living room soon.

But as unexpected, he was not alone but he took a little boy with him. This boy looked a little older than me. He looked foreign.

“Teukie, I adopted him. Please treat him like your own child. I will explain the whole story about him later.”

My mother looked surprised but she was not angry. In her whole, she had never been opposed to her husband. My father knew this but he didn’t do anything that can disappoint his wife.

But I was really shocked that time. I never imagined of another sibling or another child in my family.

My family was perfect with my mom, dad and me.

But what can I do. This was my father’s wish. And I am only 8 at that time.

“Chullie baby, this will be your brother Hangeng, you have to call him oppa, Ok?”

I looked at that hangeng but said nothing, then my dad turned to him and told him that

“Hangeng, this is your sister Heechul, you have to take care of her and this is your mother, so you have to call us umma and appa, and treat us like your own family. We will support you as much as we can.”

That boy smiled and bowed his head

“Thanks umma and appa, and nice to meet you, Heechul shi”

I look at him blankly but my dad said,” hey Heechul, greet him”

I glared at him and greet him” Nice to meet you, oppa.”

My umma smiled and hugged me,

“Oh, my daughter is really nice, she treats his brother well.”

After that day, we have to live as a family.

At first, I don’t like him. But he treated me well. He really took care of me a lot.

He spoiled me more than my parents. He will get anything I want as much as he can.

Our family is not a rich one. My father worked as a clerk at a company.

My mother had a garden at the back of the house.

She planted various kinds of flowers and sold them.

Hangeng had to help her in watering and planting, and picking them up to sell.

I never help much. But I always accompany and bother him every time he had to work in the garden.

He never angry at me in disturbing him and make me rings, necklace and crowns with flowers.

I am very happy when he made me flowers stuffs. I always playing around the garden wearing flowers crown he made for me and told him to do this and that for me, declaring myself that I am a flower queen and he is my slave and he had to obey me.

I am really happy to have him as a brother.

At my first day of high school,

He gave a present to me. These are the slippers.

 These are simple but really comfortable when I wore them. This slipper had background pictures of flowers and so I love it a lot. But I blamed him.

“Why you buy this for me? I knew you didn’t have much money. You have to help in my mother garden as well as to do your part time job. You have to buy books for you. You are last year of high school. You have to use money for your studies. You want to become a doctor, right? So never try to spend money for me!”

He looked hurt and said,

“Chullie, I, at least, have enough money to buy shoes for you. From now on, I will buy every shoe for you. I am happy when you wear my shoes. I felt like I can protect and follow anywhere you go.

And the shoe I bought for you is very cheap, not expensive but I am sure it will be comfortable and will not hurt your foot.”

I am crying this day, hugging and vowed in my mind that I will never leave him, I will always live beside him and we will be happy forever.

But now, he gave me a shoe for my wedding. I have to wear them and leave him.

“Hey Chullie, baby, are you ready? You have to walk out; the groom is waiting in the ball room. Come here, your father will take you to your husband and will give your hand to him.”

My mother said excitedly.

I tried to stand. But I felt so weak and my feet didn’t want to follow my body.

My sole hurt. I really didn’t like high heels. This was the most uncomfortable shoe that hangeng gave me to wear.

Then my mother supports me to stand and drags me towards the wedding room.

 

 

AN: Comments are appreciated.

Thanks you for reading