creation of a flower chapter2

Creation of a flower

Creation of a flower

Chapter2

Siwon POV

I am standing here at the wedding stage waiting for my bride to be escorted by her father.

I cant help but a little excited to see her although she means nothing to me, just a doll that I bought for my fun as well as for revenge. But when I really see she enters the room, not only me but all the audiences gasp with surprise.

She is really stunning with her goddess like face and body. I can t deny the fact that she is so beautiful. Not only so beautiful but also too cute and innocent all the way. I

really admired her when I first saw her picture from her father.

I, Choi Siwon, the owner of Choi company and the only heir of Choi industrial corporation has everything. I am perfect, perfect family with perfect education, successful work and social status. But I never have any girlfriends. This is because I never interested into girls moping and favoring me all the times and also I am too immersed in my business.

But now I am 30 and become a perfect gentleman of all the mothers target to be son-in-law. Many friends and my coworkers suggest me to marry. I just shrugged off. Someday my manager suggested me to see one of my staff's daughter pictures telling she is really a cute girl that can match with my perfection.

So I asked for her picture and her father gladly gave me the pictures. I am really impressed at her features. So delicate and pretty. She looks so cute and innocent.

She is also too young, just first year of Botany as a College student. I think I have to try her. So I visit to her home to meet with her in personal.

And there the angel turns into the !

 

Flash back

I am waiting at the living room talking with Mr. and Mrs. Kim when she returned from her school.

She wore a simple white blouse and a skirt that just covered her knees. But she is just so cute in this simple outfit. My eyes roaming all over her body when her Dad introduced me to her.

"Chul ah, sit down, I want to introduce you to our Director, he comes to meet you, treat him good."

"Yes Appa." She didn't smile at all but looked at me with disappointed look

"Director shi she is my young daughter, Kim Heechul, you can talk with her alone, you can ask her whatever you want to know about her, Me and my wife have something to do in my garden, take your time sir". Mr. Kim talked to me with respect and left the room with his wife.

Heechul seems discomfort , so I started the conversation.

"Nice to meet you Heechul shi." I smiled at her sincerely. But she didn't return my smile and glared at me

"choi Siwon shi, whatever the reasons you came to my house, I want to say that I didn't like your visit. I have many things to do."She told me with a mock tone.

I am shocked, more of a surprise.

No one dares to tell me with this tone. I replied her

"Kim Heechul shi, you should know the reason I came, your father suggest me as my finance and I came here to know you better if you can match my levels of what a standard wife should be."

She grimaced and looks at me carelessly.

"Oh, I have to proud of it, but I have no interests in you at all, Do you think that if you are rich and have money, you guys buy my life and my heart with your money, no way, I hate those kinds of jerks who think they can get everything they want easily just because they are rich!"

She told me with a cold tone that can ice directly into your heart. Such a goddess with innocent features can talk such things to a person like me. I can't believe it!

She has such a foul mouth. I want to know why she is so bitter to me. I just meet her and didn't do anything to disappoint her.

But she treated me like some bad guys on the street. So I took the challenge.

""Why did you think I can't get you, girl?If you know I can get everything I want, why you want to reject a man like me."

She glared at me and told coldly that

"You can never have me. I have a boyfriend and You can never beat him to get me from him, not even in the hell, not even in next life. Because he is the one who shouldn't try to compare yourself. You will die in a shame." She said proudly about her boyfriend.

I think she really had a boyfriend but I will not give up because I have my pride. Even if I didn't love her, I will marry her and take my revenge because she insult me, challenge me and hit my pride.

I am not Choi Siwon for nothing. So I chuckled lowly and replied with an amused tone. ;

"Lets see who wins , Miss, I will take the challenge. See you at our wedding. I recommend you to try me." And then I took my leave from her house without looking back.

I can sense her death glares directly at my back and I chuckled, "Just tell your parents that I said goodbye."

 

 

AN! I am so so sorry for not updating like forever. But I can't use my computer for a long time, I only can use internet on my phone. So I can just read fanfics but can't update. I will try to update my other fanfics crazy over you and I will miss you noona as soon as possible. Always thanks you for reading!