Chapter 1

Eternal Love

Chapter 1


[Author’s POV]

It was a starry night as Jae Hee was walking back home from Daehye’s house. The weather was nice and cool. It was still summer vacation for Jae Hee until school starts again in 1 week. She couldn’t wait until the cold season begins, because she loved it during those time of the months. Jae Hee kept walking forward towards her house, while looking through her phone. It was almost midnight, and Jae Hee was hungry. Not just any kind of food could maintain her hunger, she was different. She needed blood. That’s right, she’s a vampire.

 

Jae Hee looked around and noticed not many people were out at the time, so she ran all the way home using her vampire speed. She got to the front of her house, unlocked the front door, and entered. She took of her shoes, and the lights. She quickly went right into the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag from the fridge. She drank the blood bag like it was a shot of whiskey. She threw away the bag after finishing it, and went to her room. It was 12:03 AM, and Jae Hee was getting ready to shower. She opened her drawers and took out a shirt, shorts, and undergarments, and threw them onto her bed. She grabbed 2 towels and went to the bathroom. After showering, she wrapped a towel around her body, and the other around her hair. She went back into her room and dressed herself up in her sleeping wear.

 

After turning off all the lights in the house, Jae Hee went to sleep.

---------------

 

[Jae Hee’s POV]

*beep beep*

“Huh?” I groaned as I picked up my phone that noted me that I got a new message. With only half my eyes open, I opened up the text message that was from Daehye.

 

“Hey, want to go shopping later? I have a few more things to buy before school starts again.”

“Sure, where to?”

“The mall. (: Want to go at around 2 or 3 PM?”

“Sure, I guess. I’ll see you later then. I’m still tired! XD” I wrote back to her, and laid my phone down with me, and my eyes went back to sleep.

 

*beep beep*

I heard my phone again, and picked it up.

“Hey Daehye invited us to go shopping with you guys later. XD is that okay with you?” Kwangmin texted me.

“Oh yeah, that’s fine. I’ll see you later. I WANT TO SLEEP! D:” I texted back to him tiredly.

“Araso, sleep. See you later. :P” He replied, and I didn’t bother messaging him back.

 

-----------

I finally managed to wake up after another hour of sleeping after all the texting from Kwangmin and Daehye, and rolled out of my bed to the bathroom to wash up. It was already 11 in the morning, and I just woke up. I’m a lazy person. After washing up, I got dressed up, and went to eat some breakfast. I went to the fridge, and took out a blood bag. Human blood was really refreshing, but I don’t kill humans for their blood. I steal these blood from the hospital. I would never try to hurt a human in any way, it’s just too much for me to handle. My parents had always taught me a different way of feeding, so instead of feeding on humans from their veins, I steal their blood from the hospital. I also drink animal blood to maintain my hunger from human blood. I drink only about 2 blood bags of human blood each day, and hunt for animal blood in the woods. I also eat regular human food too. I just sometimes need blood for my vampire system so that I don’t die of starvation.

-------------------

*RINGG!~*

[Incoming Call: Daehye]

 

“Hey. What’s up?” I picked up my phone to answer her call.

“Hey. Are you awake?”

“Yeah, fully awake now.” I said and laughed.

“Good! Anyways, remember we are going at 2 PM, so get ready & everything by then, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I’m already dressed though. I’m just going to go walk for a while, then meet up at your house. Araso?”

“Araso then. See you later.” She said and we both hung up the phone.

 

I was going to take a walk outside, so I grabbed my headphones, and put on my sneakers. I locked the doors behind me, and plugged my headphones onto my phone. I shuffled my playlist of music, and started walking along the sidewalk to the river.

 

It was a breezy summer day. The sun was shining brightly, and the skies were clear as blue. You know about the myth saying that if vampires walked out in daylight they get burned, and die? Well, it’s not true. It’s just a myth. Vampires are capable of walking outside in daylight without any problems. I prefer night time though, it was comfortable, and cooler.

 

I kept walking towards the river on my phone, and suddenly I bumped into someone. I sensed a weird vibe around but didn’t really recognize it. My phone fell down, and we both bent down to pick it up.

 

“I’m sorry.” I said as I picked up my phone and stood up.

“I’m sorry too. I wasn’t looking.” He said, and bowed to me.

“Ani- it wasn’t your fault. I wasn’t looking sorry.” I said and bowed back to him, and walked away. There was a weird vibe around him that I felt through my body.

 

“What? That was a weird sensing.” I thought to myself, and plugged my headphones back into my phone, and continued walking.

 ---------------

I reached the river, and sat nearby it. Coming to the river was relaxing, I was able to just lay off my thoughts, and relax, but bumping into that man today made me think of my parents. I miss them. They left me when I was 13 because my mom suddenly got sick, and my dad wouldn’t tell me why. He would try to heal her with his blood, but her body kept rejecting. So one day they told me they would have to leave to keep my mother alive, and will comeback. I am stilling holding onto that “will”, and hopefully they do come back to me since it’s been 4 years.

----------

The river was peaceful, not many people know of it since I live in a small neighborhood. I took a little nap by the tree, and dozed off.

 

*RINGG!~*

[Incoming Call: Daehye]

 

I opened my eyes from the loud sound of my phone, and groaned.

 

I picked up my phone, “Wae?” I answered tiredly.

“YAH! I thought you be here by now. It’s almost 2!” She screamed through the phone.

I pulled the phone away and looked at the screen, “Oh yeah, crap!” I said to silently.

“Oh araso. I’m coming.” I said and stood up.

“Alright, don’t use your super speed to get here, there’s many people around by now.”

“Araso. Don’t worry, I know.” I said and laughed at her comment.

“Araso. Bye.” We both hung up, and I started walking towards her house.

-----------

I arrived at her house within 15 minutes of walking, and knocked on the door. She opened the door in less than 10 seconds.

 

“Hey! You’re finally here.” She said as she was hugging me.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“Even Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo came before you.” She said and pouted disappointedly.

“Minahe, next time I’ll be here before them.” I said while pointing at the three.

They all stood up and greeted me, “Hey Jae Hee-ah.”

“Hey guys.” I said and waved hello to them.

 

“Well Jae Hee’s here, so let’s get going.”

We all nodded, and went out the door. Daehye locked her door, and we began walking to the mall since it was nearby Daehye’s house. Our town was small in Seoul. We could get to anywhere basically by just walking.

--------------

We arrived at the mall, and Daehye and I separated from the guys since they were off buying guy stuff. Daehye and I were roaming around different stores buying girl stuff. I only bought some new clothes to wear off school days since when school starts again we would be wearing school uniforms. Daehye on the other hand, bought a lot of clothes and make up, and other products.

 

“Daehye, you’re not even going to use all that!” I said and laughed at her because she was buying a lot of products.

“Whatever, we still have 1 week before school starts anyways.” She said and continued walking.

 

*beep beep*

“Hey, we’re at the food court, eating. Come and eat before we leave.” Kwangmin texted me.

“Araso, be there in a bit.” I texted back.

 

“Hey they want us to meet them at the food court. Are you hungry?” I asked Daehye who stopped and looked at a store window.

“Oh yeah. Let’s go.” She said and we walked to the food court.

 

-----------

We arrived at the food court, and I saw them finishing up their food.

“Yah! You didn’t want to share any?!” Daehye screamed at them, and sat down next to Minwoo.

“Well, you guys took too long, so we finished ours. You can still go order your food, I’m still hungry.” Minwoo said, and patted his stomach.

“Araso. What do you want Daehye?” I laughed at Minwoo, and asked Daehye.

“Just some dukbokki and kimbap.” She said, and took out her phone to play with.

“Araso. Be right back.” I walked over to the little food station to order some dukbokki and kimbap for Daehye and me.

--------------------

[Author’s POV]

They all finished hanging out for the day and were going home. Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo went back home after saying goodbye to Daehye and Jae Hee. Daehye went back home because her mom called for a family meeting, and so Jae Hee was left alone.

 

Jae Hee was hungry since she hasn’t drink any blood for the past 5 hours. She wasn’t in the mood for human blood, so she went straight to the woods. She went deeper into the woods, and stopped at her hunting spot. She waited for a squirrel, and when she spotted one, she quickly ran to it, and on its blood. Animal blood for her was refreshing, but not as fresh as human blood. It was only to maintain her hunger so that she wouldn’t actually kill a human if she didn’t have any human blood. She finished her snack, and wiped off the remaining blood off . She stood up, but heard a scream almost near her. She quickly went to hide behind some bushes, and looked at what was coming near her.

 

“Wait, it’s him? The guy I bumped into this morning?” She said to herself, and looked at him who was screaming in pain, but why?


Author's Note: WHADDUP! XD hehehe ㅋㅋㅋ

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1. :3 But I wonder who that guy is?

Bye for now. ~ :3