Characterization

Eternal Love

*NOTE: Before I post the actual chapters, I am posting up the characters' characterization. XD On the foreword page, I didn't want to publish it on there because it was too long, so hopefully this chapter will be knowledgeable and so you know who the characters are, and their roles in the story.

Also I was inspired by my favorite shows 'The Vampire Diaries" & "Teen Wolf", so that's why I decided to make a werewolf & vampire story. XD & also some of the supernatural characters abilities are based off from the 2 shows, so yeah. :3

Such like vervain, complusion in the vampire diaries, and that in teen wolf the werewolves can take away some people's pain. ;)

Still I hope you like the story. :3 <3


(Yang Jae Hee)

-Yang Jae Hee is a supernatural creature. She is a vampire.

-Jae Hee was born human, but her real parents abandoned her, and she got adopted to vampire parents since they wanted a child. They turned her into a vampire when she was little.

-Jae Hee is 18 years old. (The youngest out of all the characters.)

-Her parents left her alone when she was 13. They told her they 'will be back.' They vanished, and Jae Hee was left alone to live by herself in the human world that she got adapted to already.

-Jae Hee is a pure vampire. She sometimes drinks human blood for strength, and animal blood to maintain her hunger. She also eats regular human food, but needs blood for her vampire system to not die of starvation.

-She is nice and caring to the people she loves. She may look cold outside, but inside her she can feel lost sometimes, and doesn't say what she wants to say. She keeps stuff to herself sometimes. She's independent, but very open-hearted to her friends.

-Jae Hee's powers; Vampire Hearing (meaning she can hear from far away), Read people's mind (meaning she can sometimes tell if someone is lying to her or not, or what they are thinking, but sometimes it doesn't always work), Vampire speed (meaning she can run really fast, faster than an average human), Complusion (meaning she can compel people, tell them what to do, but she only use complusion when she needs too, she doesn't use it for unnessceray things), Vampire Strength (meaning she is stronger than a human, and as strong as a werewolf), Healing (meaning she can heal others with her blood, and she can be healed easily when she is injured).

-Weakness: Vervain (a type of flower poisoned to vampires if they neither touch it or drink it), Full Moons (on full moons she can control herself, but on a red blood moon she can't and goes on a blood rampage)


(Jeon Jungkook)

-Jungkook is a supernatural creature. He is a werewolf.

-He was born a werewolf to werewolf parents, but they died when he was 10.

-He has been living with his hyungs named "BTS". They all are like a family to each other. They taken care of Jungkook ever since his parents died. Also they known each other since they were little.

-Jungkook is 18 years old. [Older than Jae Hee.]

-Jungkook is very independent. He is very popular at school for his looks. Many girls like him for his looks, and not for him. He hates that. He is innocent, nice, friendly, and caring. He cares a lot for the people he loved even if he doesn't show it all the time. He is quite around people he doesn't know, but around his friends he is open-minded.

-He can control his werewolf side, but when he is in need of defense he slightly transform. On full moons, he can't control his werewolf side so his hyungs locks him up away in a secret place to keep him away from harming anyone.

-Jungkook's Powers; Werewolf Hearing (meaning her can hear from far away just like Jae Hee), Werewolf speed (meaning he can run fast, faster than a vampire), Werewolf strength (meaning he is slightly stronger than a vampire, and stronger than a human), Take away pain (meaning if someone's in pain, he can feel it and take away some of the pain away, because if he takes all their pain away he can die), Healing (meaning he can heal easily, but he cannot heal others with his werewolf blood)

-Weakness: Full Moons (loses control, and goes on a rampage, but his hyungs locks him up every full moon for safety, and Jungkook tries to fight back to control his anger), Wolfsbane (a type of flower that werewolves are poisoned by)


(Lee Sera)

-Sera is human, she is not supernatual what so ever.

-However, her dad's side of the family are werewolf hunters. They hunt down werewolves like Jungkook and his family.

-Her mom side of the family are just regular humans. Sera's family is rich because of her mom's fashion company.

-Her mom knows about her dad being a werewolf hunter, and she is okay with it. Sera also knows about her dad's family are werewolf hunters, and she uses that against Jae Hee even though Jae Hee isn't a werewolf. Sera knows Jae Hee is a vampire, but is keeping her secret quite for now.

-Sera is 18 years old. [Younger than Jungkook, older than Jae Hee.]

-Sera is the queenka at school. She has a rude attitude to the people she dislikes. She fakes herself sometimes to be nice and innocent to impress Jungkook. Sera has a crush on Jungkook, but more like she is desperate for him.

-Sera is full of twists. Sometimes she can surprise a lot of people, because she is really smart. She is the top student in her classes. She can sometimes be nice too. Most of all she knows how to hunt and fight. She sometimes helps her dad hunt & kill werewolves. Sera's family does not know that Jungkook is a werewolf.


(Song Daehye)

-Daehye is Jae Hee's best friend. They have been friends since middle school, and attends high school together.

-She is human, and knows about Jae Hee being a vampire. She accepts Jae Hee, and takes care of her as an older sister.

-Daehye is 18 years old. [Older than Jae Hee. Younger than Jungkook, and Sera.]

-Daehye develops a crush on Jungkook's hyung, 'Jimin'.

-Daehye is very caring. She is always happy, and brightens up the mood around her friends. She cares a lot for her friends, and loves them like a family. She is nice, but also has a y side to her mostly to Sera.


(Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, No Minwoo)

-(Left to Right: No Minwoo, Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin)

-Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin are Jae Hee's and Daehye's close guy friends. They are also Jae Hee's best friends since middle school. They all consider themselves a family. Jae Hee thinks of them as brothers who she loves a lot.

-Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin are 18 years old. [The oldest out of the characters.]

-Youngmin and Kwangmin are twins, but Youngmin is older. Minwoo is the youngest out of the trio.

-Minwoo is a very charming boy. He's cute, and adorable. All the girls loves him, but he doesn't like any of them. He's nice and very kind. He's the youngest out of the three, but he takes care of his hyungs more than they take care of him.

-Kwangmin is a weird boy. He's enthusiatic, and knows how to make his friends laugh. He may seem weird, but he's smart. He's nice an caring to his friends and family.

-Youngmin is the charsima boy. He's really good looking, and all the girls fall for him. He's sometimes clumsy, but he's charming that his clumsiness makes him attractive. He's nice, and takes care of his dongsaengs very well.

-They all know that Jae Hee is a vampire, and takes care of her well like she is their younger sister.


(BTS; Bangtan Boys)

-[Left to Right: V (Taehyung), Suga (Yoongi), Rap Monster (Namjoon), Jungkook, J-Hope (Hoseok), Jin, Jimin]

-Age; Taehyung (18), Yoongi (21), Namjoon (20), Hoseok (20), Jin (22), Jimin (18)

-They are Jungkook's hyungs and best friends. They known each other since they were little and loves each other like a family. They all live together, but sometimes Jungkook goes off alone to their secret hideout.

-They are very enthusiatic, and happy. They respect each other, and cheers up one another whenever they are feeling down. They look out for each other, and care for each other. They are very nice, and charming.

-They know about Jungkook being a werewolf, and takes care of him very well so he doesn't harm anyone.


*Author's Note; There are the character descriptions! :D Sorry that it was very long, but hopefully you have an idea of each character's personality. (: I think more characters will come throughout the story, so look out for that. :D Also for the BTS members J-Hope, V, Suga, and Rap Monster ..... I am going to use their real names not their stage names. It's weird for me to use their stage name for this story, so yeah. :3