Confession

Under the Moonlit Sky

"Well. . .I want to say something. You can call it a confession. So listen carefully. ok, Luhannie?" Sehun said cupping my face with his both his hands.

'Confession?' Luhan thought. Right then he heared Sehun talking. He listened carefully. . .eagarly what his love wanted to confess-

"I'm the sky and you're the Moon. Why?

The sky is delimited. No matter how far you look, no matter how much you search you can never find the endline.

Luhannie, you've captured my heart. It's tainted with your love. Tear it out you'll see red, the colour of love tainting your hands. It misses beats for you. . .It beart incredibly fast for you. . .for your love. No matter how far I look, no matter how much I search I can't seem to find a delimitation cause there is none. No end of my love for you.

That makes me the sky." Sehun stopped finishing. At least that's what Luhan thought untill he started again taking a deep breath like gaining some courage.

"The Moon is the brightest existance that lays upon the chest of the sky. It engulfs the darkness of night and brightens up the sky with it's delicacy. After having burning aura all over it all day long the sky relaxes embracing the lunnar feelings at night.

In my life the word "Luhan" is the brightest existence ever. Every time I think about you, see you, touch you. . .It makes my heart beat like crazy that reminds me- I'm alive. Your love erases all the darkness away and fill my heart with brightness. After passing all the painfull busy and tiring times, at the end when you embrace me, your warmth brings me that lunnar feelings. . .feelings like home that relaxes my every aching and tensing nerves." Sehun stopped here taking a deep breath and putting his both hands on the either side of Luhan's shoulder not breaking the eye contact.

"So, you are the Moon, Luhan hyung. . . .my Moon. . . .my beauty. . . .my charm." He added no looking into Luhan's glisting eyes. His own eyes are moist already for expressing out all the emotions to Luhan to make his own heart lighter.

Luhan was silent all the while, dealing with his own crazy heart. A overwhelming feeling creeped into his heart hearing Sehun. He wanted to scream, scream at Sehun that he loves him too. . . .he loves him so much that it hurts whenever he's not beside him. But he couldn't. He was frozen. He didn't know how to response. But, he needed to express his own feelings to the love of his life too! So he tried-

"Sehun. . . " He started with a cracked voice but was cut off by the younger.

"Shh. . . . It's ok. I know. But no more rambling. Lets enjoy the comforting silence of this heavenly night. We may not get this chance again." Sehun said knowing well enough what the older wanted to say. It's okay. They can do it later. For now he just wants to feel this happiness that is roaming all over his body from inside to outside for being able to let Luhan know about his feelings. He knows, Luhan loves him too. . .just as much as him.

But Luhan was determined to response. It seemed unfair to him not returning back the love Sehun has just poured at him. Finding no other way he did what came to his mind first.

He pulled Sehun closer by coller and wrapped his slender arms around his neck which caused Sehun's hands to fall on his hips. In no time Sehun's hands were wrapped around Luhan's curvy thin waist when the older pressed his lips against the other shocking him with the sudden action. When Luhan pulled away he was met with a shock expression. He started-

" 'Lulling melody of brushing leaves,

Calming feelings of soft gentle breeze,

It is queen night.

Look-

The Moon's embracing the sky like,

They are un-separable.'

Say." Luhan said softly with his melodic tone.

Sehun smilled happily getting what he was asked to do. It was the only way Luhan found out to express his feelings back in that very moment.

"Lets start again then."Sehun suggested. Luhan nodded happily.

(Luhan)

"Lulling melody of brushing leaves,

Calming feeling of soft gentle breeze,

It is queen night.

Look-

The moon is embracing the sky,

Like. . . .they're un-separable."

(Sehun)

"Same is here,

Without you, my life is unbearable."

(Luhan)

"So, in the long run of life be with me,

Promise me- you'll be with me.

(Sehun)

"At the end of the day,

When darkness engulfs the light,

and surrounds the sky.

Baby, be my Moon, I'm the sky."

(Luhan)

"The night is divine,

Baby, whenever, wherever you're with me,

It is divine,

Beloved, my life is divine."

As soon as Luhan finished he was engaged with another sweet but passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss they stayed like that, engulfed in eachother's warmth. There was no word. They just listened to the fast paced rythmic heartbeat of the other and enjoyed the divine feelings.

Luhan felt like he forgot to say something-

"Sehun-ah, let me love you untill my heart stops beating."

~THE END~

-SWARNA