Under the moonlit sky

Under the Moonlit Sky

Luhan felt his hand locked in Sehun's being squeezed. His heart almost burst out at the small gesture. He often wonders how his stupid heart reacts so much at every a little gestures from the younger.

Soft touch of comforting zephyr and radiating warmth from the one he loves so dearly, made everything divine to Luhan.

He can't find a particular word to explain how happy he felt when Sehun called out a date to him.

Busy schedules, unlimited works, rushing here to there to attend different shows every now and then, really made him exhusted. More importantly due to both of them being extremely busy they were held back from getting to spend more times together or specifically to go on a romantic date.

Yes, romantic date.

It has definitely become a romantic date. The weather, the Moon, moonlight, sweet smell of night flowers, the night themselves were screaming their own romanticism.

Luhan looked at the proud round Moon, the source of beauty night. It looked like she, the Moon was sitting proudly on the throne made of tree crowns. Whenever wind made them dance with it the moon looked like bobbing on her throne like a ballon.

The wavy reflection on the lake water was silently screaming out the night's pale beauty.

Luhan kept observing the endless beauty of mother nature in awe.

After the usual interval of fortnight, it's again moonlit night. .the queen night.

The queen looked absulutely beautiful as expected as ever with her beautiful royal pale white dress embracing her appearance which caused the twinkling stars to blush and put on veils. . . . Absulutely breathtaking.

Luhan along with Sehun they both were mesmerised with the beauty. The melodious sound of leaves brushing against each other proved their existance of being still on the earth despite the fact of the heavenly night that was illuminating a strange urge of refusing to belive that it was from earth not heaven.

Luhan pushed himself more against the younger laying his head on his firm shoulder sighing in peace.

"Beautiful!!" He breathed out. A frown creased onto his brows feeling Sehun pulling his hand away from their interlaced fingers but sighing in content immediately feeling the younger snaking one arm around his waist to pull him closer to his firm chest. Sehun chuckled at his reaction causing Luhan to blush. He could hear Sehun's fast heartbeat. He smiled knowing the cause of Sehun's rushing heartbeats was none other than him.

"I'm the sky." Suddenly Luhan heared Sehun whispering.

"Hmm?" Luhan hummed not getting what he ment.

"Imagine me as the sky. I'm the sky." Sehun stated again. This time Luhan understood what his beloved ment.

"Hey! You can't be the whole sky alone! It's unfair." He complained pouting and slapping on Sehun's stomach. In the process the only thing he felt was hard abs. Wow! Sehun is really fit not like him who has more like a faminine figure! He blushed lightly. Sehun chuckled.

"Why can't I?"

"Then which part of it'll be me? I wanna be a part of you. Don't apart me." Luhan whispered considerablely in a low voice fiddling with his fingers looking downwards. Sehun blinked a few times then smiled gently at his clueness and cuteness.

"Who said I was aparting you?" Sehun asked smilling. Luhan looked up at him.

"You are the moon." Sehun stated again pointing at the Moon. Luhan cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Seriously? As far as I know the Moon is considered as something feminine. If you have any doubt, then- for your kind information Mr. Oh Sehun, I'm a MAN. So, what's the reason behind insisting me as the Moon?" He said standing straight infron of Sehun. Deep inside he liked it though. The light blush didn't go un noticed by Sehun even in this pale moonlight.

For a mere moment it looked like Sehun was deliberating.

"Cause you are. . . .beautiful." He replied nodding to himself. Satisfied with what he've mustered up.

"What?! Why? Why can't it be "handsome" instead of "beautiful"? I'M A MAN. God!" luhan said stoping his feet in anoyance like a baby but couldn't hide the deep blush that formed on his cheeks.

"But, you look feminine, Luhannie~ . . .and you're beautiful indeed." Sehun cooed laughing at the older's cute childish response.

"Why? Just beacause I look feminine although I'm 22 years old and a MAN?" Luhan pouted looking at Sehun with his deer eyes. . . .those irresistable beautiful eyes.

Sehun pulled his chin up to look into his eyes dirrectly. He could swear at that moment, if it could be possible, his heart would've jumped out of his ribcage. Though Luhan looked feminine he's indeed a handsome man.

"I haven't finished yet, my cute deer." Luhan heared Sehun saying in a rather low and deep voice that caused him to shiver. Damn! It sounded damn y!

"Well.. I want to say something. You can call it a confession. So, listen carefully, ok Luhannie ?"