Chapter Four

Jeon Jungkook the Golden Mango
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And finally, the day, when Jungkook is finally going to reveal himself as a...walking mango(?) to his fans. He kept walking around in circles. He doesn't even need makeup. To be honest you cant really notice a dancing mango on the stage. And his voice had gone a few pitch higher, which is currently even better than Jimin's dolphin high note. 

 

Jungkook sighed as he stared as his photo. "What happened to the real me? I really shouldn'y have eaten those mangoes..." He mumbled to himself. "Jungkook-ya! Let's do our last practice right here!" Jimin shouted out to him. Jungkook tried him best to get off the chair, but instead he rolled off the chair and felt the whole world spinning around him.

 

"OMO JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OKAY??" V shouted when he realized that Jungkook had rolled off the chair. He carried him up and carried him to where they are going to practice. Jungkook ran over to his manager and tugged his pants lightly. The manager felt weird and looked down. "Hey Jungkook, anything?" Jungkook looked up at his manager who now felt like the height of the Eiffel Tower and asked,"Can I not go on stage in this state?" Jungkook asked. The manager shook his head. "I'm sorry but I couldn't really do anything about this," he said.

 

Jungkook ran over to his hyungs. "Will anybody even notice me on stage?" He asked, and tilted his head a bit. "I'm not really sure about that though, maknae," Jin said. "Just do your best, Jungkook," J-Hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter