Chapter One

Jeon Jungkook the Golden Mango
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The winner is BTS!" said KwangHee the MC for SBS Inkigayo. The boys were shocked because they did not expect to win first place on the charts. They danced and sang during the encore stage. "Let's all of us go and eat at the Japanese restaurant!" said Suga. All of them agreed and they hopped into the van. BTS and their staffs went to the restaurant which is located at the Hongdae District. They boys ordered lots of food like sushi, udon and many more. They laughed and played games. Not to mention, BTS ordered wonderful desserts such as chocolate and vanilla ice-cream and of course mango shave ice. The maknae absolutely loves it, he has been eating bowls after bowls.

"Let's go Jungkook!" said Jimin as he took a glance at his watch. Jungkook just ignored what his hyung said and continue finishing the bowl of mango shave ice. Jimin tried to pull Jungkook from his seat but he failed. The other members tried to be patient. After a few minutes later, Jungkook still haven't finish his dessert. That bowl was currently his 7th bowl of mango shave ice. Jungkook stood up and smiled at his hyungs, "I'm done! Let's go back to the dorm." "Finally that kid finish his dessert." sighed RapMonster. They head to the dorm to get some rest after a long day. When they reached their dorm, they got ready for bed. It was a tiring day for BTS especially when they have to sit and stare at the maknae eating his mango shave ice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter