[Sneak Peak] Part 3

A King To Rule [BOOK 3 - ON HOLD]

He heard the close yet far yells of his other half as his eyes fluttered opened. Everything was swirling and hazy.

"Minseok~! Stay with me."

"J-Jongdae?"

Chen nodded quickly as he took Minseok's head into his lap bringing the weaker's outstretched hand up to his wet cheek as he cried. Minseok smiled before closing his eyes and going unconcious once more.

Chanyeol sat up alarmed at Chen's screams which travelled across the palace. Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly puzzled at Chanyeol's behaviour. He looked down in shame at his body remembering how he had given himself over to the taller not so long ago.

"D-do you regret it?"

Chanyeol turned his head to Baekhyun at the shorter's voice his eyebrows drawn together in both worry and confusion. A bit of clarity lightened the expression before he leaned over and kissed Baekhyun softly on his lips.

"No, it's just-"

Baekhyun sat up slowly bunching the sheets and holding them to his chest as he looked towards Chanyeol.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So in my defence...I have been busy my last exam is like this friday -yikes-, visa renewal, lost my ID card and had to go sign for a new one just a whole lot of mishappenance nance nances and I only just had time to begin writing sooo~ Yeah...I'll have part 3 up as soon as I possibly can~~ before I sign off I'll also give you little peak at the next story's cover so you can maybe guess in the comments what's coming up next~~ Maybe it'll become clear what's next when I actually put up part 3 mwehehe..