Part 2

A King To Rule [BOOK 3 - ON HOLD]

   

P   A   R   T         T   W   O

 

 

 

 

            Baekhyun took a deep breath a small smile splayed across his lips as he stretched his arms out searching for Kyungsoo's figure. His smile disintegrated as he slowly opened his eyes to see only a small indentation in his sheets to show proof that his mother had truly been there. He sat up slowly and sadly looked at the print before releasing a bitter laugh and looking towards the window. A hurtful pang hit his heart. What had he expected? That Kyungsoo would actually stay this time? 

 "Sire your brother has returned earlier this morning. He awaits you with our newest guest in the foyer."

Baekhyun looked towards his now opened door and nodded his head. He slid out of bed unbashfully making the maiden who stood in the doorway blush at his figure. Baekhyun stretched, and walked towards his bathroom yawning and scratching his hair ignoring the now tomato colored faced maiden. Twenty-five minutes was what it took the now impeccably dressed Baekhyun to prepare himself for the day. He twisted and turned in the mirror his mouth scowling as he spotted a stray thread on his jacket. The stitching was as annoying as the stray thread in his eyes as well.

"Lao Mei!"

Baekhyun called for his personal assistant still scowling at his reflection as the woman walked in.

"Yae my prince?"

Baekhyun tsked and looked towards her with a slight sneer.

"Is this kingdom changing it's language to one of exotican now?"

Lao Mei looked up startled and shook her head furiously.

"No sire, we wouldn't even dream of it I was just-"

Baekhyun snorted and waved his hand dismissively.

"Hao hao, take this-"

He removed his jacket and handed it to Lao Mei.

"-to the palace tailor, the stitching is all messed up and there's a stray thread."

Lao Mei scowled and inspected the jacket. The jacket seemed perfectly fine to her.

"But sire I see-"

"Did I ask what you did or did not see Lao Mei or did I tell you to take it to the palace tailor?"

Lao Mei let out a short frustrated breath before bowing and exiting Baekhyun's personal clothing room. Baekhyun walked out of the room fixing his cuff links, off to the foyer for the 'big introduction.'

 

          Chanyeol roared and chased after the now squealing DongJung, Fei Kai and Chenmin. Minseok watched on, surprised at how well and easily the children had warmed up to Chanyeol. 

"Uncle Yeolli! Uncle Yeolli! Baomu baomu bu bu you can't catch me~"

Chanyeol imitated his best evil chuckle and pounced at a loudly squealing Fei Kai but pretended to miss the girl and feigned stumbling. Chen was sitting beside Kyungsoo as he sipped his tea giving the other the cold shoulder.

"The children are growing well Chen. I see you have been allowing them to be taught their rightful language."

Chen smiled a tiny smile and placed his tea cup onto the saucer in his other hand, still holding the cup's handle.

"I am allowing them to know there are other horizons out there instead of just one. I unlike you will not limit my children."

Kyungsoo smirked and rubbed the black onyx ring upon his finger. On the inside he was fuming mad at the disrespectful tone Chen had taken with him.

'Just you wait'

Kyungsoo thought with a smirk.

'Soon you will have nothing.'

Minseok kept a stoic face, not allowing his mother to know he could now freely slip into her thoughts whenever he so wished it. He knew of the evil both his mother and Baekhyun had done and were still doing, but his heart couldn't bring him to tell his father or let this hideous crack break their family. He frowned sadly in the direction of Chanyeol his thoughts still on his mother.

"Alright guys uncle Yeollie needs rest now."

Chanyeol said as he breathed heavily his face strained as he straightened his back from it's hunched position.

"Weisheme uncle yeollie."

"Nae wae uncle."

"How peculiar, I could have sworn I just heard my well taught in mixian nephew speaking exotican."

Baekhyun said as he walked in a teasing smile on his face as he looked towards Chenmin.

"Uncle Baekie!"

The three children screamed in excitement as they ran to their uncle, hugging him tightly. Baekhyun laughed and gave the children his undivided attention not noticing the two people's who's attention he had captured with his entrance. Kyungsoo squirmed in his seat trying not to moan at the thought of last night's encounters, his lust filled gaze was caught by Chen who acted stoic and as if he knew nothing. Chanyeol felt as though his breath had caught in his throat, this creature couldn't be human. He was-

"Beautiful."

Kai walked in smiling as he picked up Dongjun into his arms.

"This sight is simply beautiful two kingdom families united just to converse normally."

Minseok turned to his father and sighed with a smile.

"You're late old man, weak knees already?"

Kai scoffed and slapped the back of Minseok's head making him whine.

"You may be king now son but remember who's stronger."

Minseok pouted and rubbed the back of his head as he made his way over to his position beside Chen.

"No disrespect intended but might I ask what is so wrong with my nephew knowing exotican?"

Chanyeol's deep voice spoke up halting Baekhyun's hand in mid air as he was brushing Fei Kai's hair. Baekhyun looked up towards the voice which had captured his attention and held back a gasp at the handsome stature standing before him. He swallowed with a bit of difficulty as his heart beat picked up pace at the now smirking Chanyeol. Baekhyun cleared his throat and stood to his full height.

"It was but a small joke, I am infact proud that my nephew can speak both of our languages."

"I agree it shows how smart he is and how quickly he learns."

Chen said as he stood and walked over to hug Baekhyun.

"It has been a while has it not?"

Baekhyun smiled tightly.

"Yes it has my queen."

Kyungsoo took a swig of his tea and swished it around his mouth, maddened at the fact that Baekhyun had called Chen his queen. Kyungsoo stood and clapped his hands together a smile on his face.

"Alright enough dilly dallying, Chen be a dear and introduce us to our newest company."

Chen smiled tightly and clenched his fist at the blatant disrespect Kyungsoo had shown towards him by not acknowledging him by his title.

"But of course ex-queen Soo."

Chen with a triumphant smile walked over to where Chanyeol stood and placed his hands upon the taller's arm.

"This is my youngest brother Chanyeol, he shall be staying with us for but a few."

Chanyeol smiled brightly and bowed.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all please take good care of me."

Baekhyun scowled a bit at how his body was reacting to such an idiot.

"Are you not a prince? Why is there need for you to be taken care of like a child?"

Chanyeol continued to smile as Baekhyun directed his critical question towards the boy.

"Ah- That is true it is you who will need to be taken care of isn't that so.."

Chanyeol trailed off awaiting the other's name.

"Baekhyun. Chanyeol this is Prince Baekhyun my brother-in-law."

Chanyeol smirked and did a small sarcastic bow.

"Ah yes, Prince Baecunt."

Kai and Minseok both coughed hiding their laughter. Baekhyun smirked at the boy amused at how outspoken and spontaneous he was proving himself to be.

"Definitely a SECKT."

Chanyeol smirked and folded his arms across his chest before lustfully dragging his eyes up and down Baekhyun's smaller form.

"Definitely my LAIZONES."

The room stilled at the mention of Baekhyun being his LAIZONES. Kyungsoo sitting down in his chair in shock. Suddenly a crash was heard in the hallway bringing everyone away from their initial shock at the situation. A blushing maiden peeked her head into the room before enterring and bowing.

"Sorry to interrupt your majesties but it seems the children have gotten themselves into quite a bit of trouble."

Chen gasped and hurridly walked from the room, Minseok and Kai with equal worry behind him. Baekhyun scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion as Chanyeol took him by his elbow and pulled him from the room.

"Ai! Won't you let go of my arm?"

Baekhyun pulled his arm out of Chanyeol's grasp, realizing they were now in a guest room alone. Baekhyun whirled around quickly and gasped as Chanyeol was right before him staring down at him with a small smirk, his arms crossed over his chest.

"You, ni hen piaoliang." (You, you're pretty.)

Baekhyun blushed and cleared his throat as he adjusted his tie.

"Males are not to be called pretty, I am however impressed that you seemed to have studied our language."

Chanyeol smiled his regular mega watt smile and nodded his head firmly.

"It is now of a necessity to learn minxian language in our lands. We are allies are we not?"

Baekhyun smiled.

"True, both of our people should be able to communicate with each other."

Chanyeol's smile fell away slowly before he unexpectedly tugged Baekhyun to him, entrapping him in a blazing kiss. Baekhyun's rationality slipped away as he slipped his hands into Chanyeol's hair and tugged harshly at his dark locks causing the other to moan. Chanyeol's tongue awaited no permission of entrance as it pushed passed the barrier of Baekhyun's lips and slipped into his mouth, their wet muscles wrestling with one another. Chanyeol backed Baekhyun onto the wall and lifted him up, his legs coming to wrap around the waist of the taller. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol's head away from him and looked at the other's face. His eyes were now a shade of red, his lips swollen from the onslaught they both had done. Baekhyun gasped as Chanyeol his clothed against his, the feeling more spectacular than that of which he received from his mother. Baekhyun hadn't known a pleasure like this existed. When Chanyeol touched him it felt as though tiny shocks were being sent throughout his body, as though there was more than one hand upon his flesh. Chanyeol sunk his head into the crook of Baekhyun's neck and breathed in the boy's scent deeply.

"You smell so ing good."

Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol started to on the flesh just below his ear, surprised at how easily he had found one of his achilles heels. Chanyeol lifted his head and kissed Baekhyun sloppily once more before pulling back and resting his forehead against the other. Baekhyun knew he should feel disgusted, feel some sort of hate towards Chanyeol, for he was exotican a race Baekhyun had been brought up to despise but somehow there was nothing but peace and pleasure from the tallers presence, love from his presence. Something Baekhyun had not felt in a long time.

"Shuo ni shi wo de." (Say you are mine.)

Chanyeol growled out as he once more ed his against Baekhyun's causing the other to moan out. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip refusing to give in to the other's demands.

"Shuo."

.

"Ni."

.

"Shi wo."

.

"De!"

Chanyeol bit the boy's neck as he reached his free hand underneath Baekhyun's shirt to play with his now sensitive s. Baekhyun dropped his head onto Chanyeol's shoulders and moaned as the taller now slowly grinded against him in time to the tweaks he now implemented. Chanyeol stopped abruptly and raised Baekhyun's head away from his neck, bringing their lust filled gazes to meet.

"Say you-"

"Has anyone seen Prince Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol stopped mid sentence, both his and Baekhyun's heads snapping towards the direction of the door at the sound of Kyungsoo's voice.

"Tsk."

Chanyeol removed his hand from beneath Baekhyun's shirt. Baekhyun unwrapping his legs from the younger's waist and standing on his own, shakily but still standing. Chanyeol raked a hand roughly through his hair and looked away as he his bottom lip. Baekhyun was simply enthralled by the filled aura the boy was emanting and all he was doing was raking his hand through his hair. Chanyeol slapped a hand on the wall beside Baekhyun's head abruptly and leaned over the boy causing him to whimper in pleasure a bit at the close proximity he was at. He smirked and brought his index finger beneath Baekhyun's chin lifting it so his lips were close to his. He leaned in towards Baekhyun's ear and bit it chuckling at the shudder the elder had released.

"We ARE going to finish this later, your highness."

Chanyeol pulled back and looked at Baekhyun's hooded gaze before standing to his full height and walking out of the room leaving a disoriented Baekhyun to himself to wonder,

"What in the just happened?"

 

 

                "Agh!"
Chanyeol yelled out as his feet were frozen to the ground allowing Minseok the chance to place a blow to his chest. Chanyeol quickly melted the ice and did a spin kick, landing in a one foot out crouch as he threw a fireball at Minseok. The elder chuckled and dodged the ball with ease before teasingly throwing a snowball Chanyeol's way which hit him squarely in the face. Chanyeol sputtered out the snow, Chen in the shade with the children yelling and cheering on their uncle and brother.

"Focus Chanyeol. You have something on your mind drop it now."

Chanyeol stood to his full height holding his back as he panted.

"I'm trying okay?"

"You are not trying hard enough!"

Minseok yelled as he blasted him with two medium sized boulders made of ice causing the other to fly back onto his back with a loud oof. Chanyeol flipped up to his feet and clenched his fists in anger.

"Aww is the poor baby angry?"

Chanyeol let out a battle cry before charging at Minseok. Minseok smirked and got into his fighting stance.

"Good."

Chanyeol dodged the iced boulders Minseok threw at him, ran up the wall for some height before focussing his energy into the heels of his feet and pushing off the wall at an intense speed as his fire propelled him. Minseok was shocked at how rapidly the boy was learning to both control and utilize his powers, before he could counter Chanyeol hit into him pining him to the ground and claiming victory for the match as he ripped Minseok's flag from his chest.

"YAYYYY UNCLE YEOLLI!"

"Aww appa!"

The children ran to Chanyeol, all except Fei Kai who ran to her father and pouted up at the man causing him to chuckle at the child's cuteness. Chen laughed and placed his hands on Minseok's chest before pecking him lightly on the lips. The children scrunched their faces and stuck out their tongues in disgust.

"Ewwiiee, eomma po po nasty!"

Chen chuckled and shook his head in faux disappointment.

"Hao hao. Dongjun, Fei Kai and Chenmin. Dang nimen dou shi nianji jiao da, ni zuizhong hui zuo tongyang de." (Alright, alright. Dongjun, Fei Kai and Chenmin. When you are all older you will eventually do the same.)

The children bleghed and Chen punched Minseok playfully on the arm causing Chanyeol to chuckle. Chen watched as a maiden came towards them a smile on her face.

"It is time for the children's afternoon lessons."

Chenmin whined and stomped his feet before pouting and folding his arms across his chest while he sat on the ground. Minseok scowled at his behaviour.

"Chenmin."

Chenmin looked up to his father and instantaneously stood to his feet once more his head bowed in shame. Minseok sighed and stooped to the boy's level as he ruffled his hair lightly.

"I know it seems hard or a waste to study buddy but it is needed Chenmin."

Chenmin sniffed as he rubbed his tear filled eyes with his tiny fists.

"But aboemama I don't like it."

Minseok smiled smally and brought all three children close to him.

"How about this. After your studies I'll personally put aside time to play with all three of my beautiful sons and daughter."

Their eyes lit up as they smiled and nodded excitedly. They hugged Chanyeol and Chen goodbye before heading off with the maiden. Chanyeol smiled at the image of the receding figures day-dreaming of his chance to be as good a father as Minseok. Minseok chuckled and clapped Chanyeol on the back.

"Kids eh?"

Minseok looked at his watch and frowned knowing he was late for a meeting. He sighed frustratedly and scowled.

"We will continue this again tomorrow at the same time. I have work to attend to, sorry it was scheduled and I can't reschedule it."

Chanyeol shook his head.

"It's alright I understand, duty calls. Enjoy your highness."

Chanyeol said with a wink as Minseok gave Chen one last peck before heading towards the door where his flustered assistant stood. Chanyeol practiced for another hour before returning back to the inside of the palace. He was headed to his room to freshen up when he heard the unmistakeable moan of Baekhyun. He froze. He heard Kyungsoo's chuckle and thrown towards the other before he too moaned when a squeaking of a bed was heard. Chanyeol's heart hurt but most of all his anger flared. He took deep breaths to keep his powers under control as he walked to Baekhyun's bedroom and sat in the dark room awaiting the boy's arrival.

 

           Baekhyun sat shirtless on the floor of the now silent guest bedroom a glass of brandy in hand. It didn't feel right. It didn't feel the same. Making love to his mother that is. He placed the sole blame on the arrival of prince Park Chanyeol. He smiled wrily at the thought of how ed up things were now. It was ironic really. He now had a problem trying to get his libido up for a minxian but had none when it came to an exotican. The gods worked in funny ways did they not? After a few more minutes he pushed himself up off the ground and walked the few feet to his bedroom.

"How long have you and Kyungsoo been an item?"

Baekhyun jumped at the sound of Chanyeol's voice as he closed the door to his dark bedroom. Baekhyun stood still and remained silent which only caused Chanyeol's anger to flare. He marched over to Baekhyun and grabbed his arms roughly before throwing him onto the queen sized bed making him cry out from the abruptness. Chanyeol hovered over him, his grip tight on the elder's arms.

"How ing long Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun refused to reply to which Chanyeol now roughly placed his lips on Baekhyun's kissing him roughly and causing his lips to bruise. Baekhyun cried out in both pain at pleasure at how roughly Chanyeol was tugging on his brown locks. 

"C-c-Chanyeol stop."

Chanyeol ignored his cries slapped him hard on his now thighs causing him to cry out once more.

"Stop please."

It seemed as though the younger were in a mad trance as he ignored the boy pinned beaneath him. At the sound of the zipper and the feel of Chanyeol's dry  against his never before touched hole Baekhyun froze and looked at Chanyeol startlingly.

"C-Chanyeol you're going to hurt me."

Chanyeol froze at the sound of Baekhyun's vunerable and scared voice. A tear fell from Chanyeol's eyes onto Baekhyun's cheek who's heart hurt at the sight of the dark haired boy's tears.

"Chanyeol."

Chanyeol without a word zipped his pants up and left the room, closing the door with a soft click. Baekhyun was confused, immensely and confused. What had he done? How had Chanyeol found out about the dealings of both him and his mother. The torn look he saw in Chanyeol's eye haunted him in his dreams that night to the point where he awoke crying. He knew it was not his pain that he felt, but that of Chanyeol's. The boy was truly Baekhyun's other half, for only during the initiation are emotions highly felt between the two connected pairs. Baekhyun ran a hand down his face and looked to the time.

"4:35 AM."

Baekhyun sighed and slipped out of his bed, heading towards his window. He pulled the blinds slightly away and looked up at the bright full moon. He had messed up hadn't he? This was the first time he was feeling so helpless, so ty. So. Guilty. He looked away from the moon's beauty and bit his lip unsure of what to do. He wanted Chanyeol, there was no doubt about that but the consequences of him unifying with Chanyeol were grave for not only his family but for both the minxian and exotican rule. Why was he so young and foolish at that point? Was something Baekhyun always wondered as he recalled his initiation into the Gongzhen Group. He smiled wryly and nodded his head.

"Love."

He had once loved his mother even more so than life it self. Now the fog had been lifted from Baekhyun's eyes to see his mother had never loved him back in the same way. He only loved one thing and that was power. Baekhyun sobbed as he felt as though the world was closing in around him, he was trapped. There was no way out. He felt tricked, used.

"A fool."

He whispered to himself as he looked at his reflection in the window with disgust.

"You're no fool Baekhyun."

Baekhyun turned his head to the source of the voice to find Minseok in his room. Minseok sighed and walked over to the boy bringing him into a hug as he his hair.

"I will fix it."

"H-how brother, they w-won't let me out easily."

Minseok pulled back and looked Baekhyun in the eyes with a small smile.

"I am your big brother correct?"

Baekhyun nodded, his tough guy appearance completely stripped away. Minseok placed his hands on either side of the boy's cheeks and wiped away the falling tears.

"Then trust me."

With those words, Minseok had disppeared. For two weeks now the kingdom had been without his presence causing an uproar over where his brother could have been. Baekhyun was sinking into depression slowly but surely as now both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were acting as though his existence were not meaningful. His father was currently in power so it made sense that Kyungsoo would ignore him and dote on his father. Baekhyun felt alone, cold and most of all unloved, un needed. Baekhyun sat in the tub surrounded by scented candles that night just tired. The water felt good against his skin as he sank slowly into the tub before his entire body was under the water. Chanyeol had heard of the weird movements of the boy and had burst into the bathroom hefting his coughing figure from the tub. He angrily dropped the boy onto the bed before heading back into the bathroom and submerging with a towel. He dried the boy and clothed him. Baekhyun smiled and looked towards Chanyeol.

"Someone still cares."

The harsh look on Chanyeol's face fell away as he sighed. He climbed into the bed without saying a word to Baekhyun and brought him close to his chest, his hair.

"Don't ever do that again Baekhyun."

Baekhyun sighed and began to drift off to sleep.

"I'll follow you if you do."

 

Author's Note
YAHHHHHH I have free time now since my next exam is like June 16th i BELIEVE...yass the final one...hope you enjoyed this chapter...I took longer to post since I wanted to make a longer post for you guys to read also so yaaaahhhh hope you enjoyed~~~ <3 3913 words...wew~~~