The Game Has Began

You Are My Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m Lee Chaerin’s fiancé”

 

This is the reason why her daddy asked her to comeback to Korea, he’s gonna settled her daughter marriage, after all she’s lady now.

 

The guest kept clapping their hands. The man named ‘Lee Soohyuk’ checked her new fiancé condition would be maybe shocked after heard what he said.

 

“Ch..Chaerin-“

 

“Just do what you have to do” said Chaerin glared at him.

 

Soohyuk knew that will be so hard to approach girl with cold-heart like Chaerin.

 

……..

 

Chaerin back to her room which on 19th floor. After be bored at party. The party still go on in the 5th floor. All of the floor has been rent by her daddy for the birthday party.

 

Because of situation which so quiet, Chaerin can heard foot steps is followed her from behind.

1768

She entered the pass-card to open her room, before someone took her hand.

“We need talk”

Chaerin gave stared at him and allow him to enter her room.

She closed the door.

She glared at him with amazing speed a knife already point in his neck.

 

“Who the are you?”

 

Chaerin pushed him until he didn’t have room to escaped.

 

“I’m..i’m your fiancé”

 

Chaerin inhaled, and rolled her eyes hoping another answer came from his mouth.

Soohyuk swallow his saliva, “Your dad the one who asked me to protect you”

“The reason why I’m agree engaged with you because your dad and my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter