Newly-Weds

Twisted Love
In the weeks leading up to the wedding life for the trio became fairly flustered, Min-Ji and Seunghyun's organisations were all going to plan. They had rented a large estate in the mountains and had already appointed the Best Man and Maid of Honour as Kang Daesung and Sandara Park, accordingly. . . A total of 50 guests were invited to the stunning wedding. There was a selection of the finest wines and alcohols available, for the reception they had world-renowned gourmet chefs appointed. And the cake. It was the first thing that was ordered before all the rest. It took up a tremendous amount of space. It was gorgeously decorated with the labours of one of the finest bakers in the world. 5 tiers high and 3 metres diameter at the base, this was a cake that would be talked about for months after it was finished. . . After the service the newly-weds left in a stretch limousine to the penthouse room in the 5-star hotel which they had booked for. When they got their it was already late afternoon, as they watched the beautiful red sunset they moved in closer to eachother, a light kiss, then another, then one more, deeper this time. The young man lifted his wife with ease and walked her to the bed. . . When the morning sun rose in the east, the red stains on the beautiful white cotton sheets became clearly visible. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE!!!! I know it's been ages, but ive had things to do, assignments for school, and being dragged out on holidays with my family. I hope you like it! I can't tell how short it is >< silly iPod !!!