Chapter 1: Love

Twisted Love

"Aigoooo!!" yawned SeungRi, flexing his arms and legs, he crawled out of his sleeping bag and onto the soft synthetic material that made the bottom of the tent.

"ehhh??" Minzy asked, clearly wanting to sleep in for longer, "why'd you have to go and wake us... me up for?" she asked, looking at the still peacefully sleeping Sandara Park.

"hmm?? oh... Mianhae, Minji" he replied, kissing her lips lightly, as a gorgeous grin spreading from ear to ear, "It's just it felt right" he went on.

"oh well, it's already 9:00, we should start packing up and heading home now" said Minzy, shaking Dara vigorously.

"ABGUISBINCIONCIABUIWEBGUSBUVISBVUS WHAT WAS THAT FOR?????" Dara exploded from the sleeping state to being wide awake.

"Mianhae unnie, but we have to get going now!" explained the maknae, clearly showing no fear.

The trio got up and packed their bags, sleeping bags, and remaining food, after this, they got up and out of the tent and began to disassemble it. They packed all their gear and other items into their car, the only thing left to do was start the car and drive home, SeungRi searched his pockets, frantically looking for the car keys which he couldn't find. At last his hands stopped, a look of relief spreading around his face, he pulled out the keys and something else with it, a small velvet box.

Neither of the girls had seen the box, and as Minzy walked over to the car, SeungRi took her hand, and knelt down.

"Gong Min-Ji, I have been waiting for so long, now I finally have the courage." he said, opening the box, slowly revealing a beautiful diamond ring, "will you do me the absolute honour, of being my wife?" asked the young boy. Minzy's face lit up to a bright scarlet, her excitement showing,

"yes" she said, one word which sealed their fates together. As SeungRi slid the ring onto Minzy's finger, nobody saw Dara silently sobbing in the car. Her future husband, stolen, her dreams, crushed, her life, ruined.

SeungRi stood up, his soon-to-be wife stood before him, and he lent in to kiss her, their lips touched, their tongues locked, it was a perfect moment, that nothing could remove from their memories.

As Sandara's tears dried, the other two got into the car, the key was placed in the ignition and the engine turned into action, they drove down the long meandering road that led from the mountain camp-site to the main roads leading back to Seoul, they spent the trip talking and singing, not a spark of unhappiness crossed the couple's minds.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you liked the first Chapter ^^ I will be updating... soon, if not straight away xD I will work on this as much as I can so, subscribe xD I have a feeling this is gonna be a long one