[Compiled] KyuMin Facts

KyuMin Moments

Other names:  ChoLee couple, 137 couple, JOY,  Roommate couple, wine couple

 

Fandom name: KyuMin

 

Rivals: Qmi, Kyuwook, Simin, HyuKmin, 

 

Big moments: Taiwan Promotion 2010, Super Junior Minidrama, SS3 Nanjing, 140522 Kugou Awards, SJM @ YinYueTai 2014

 

Worst times: Kyuhyun's accidents, Suju M promotions.

 


>> KyuMin first became known in Super Junior Mini drama, where the first spark was when Sungmin first chose Kyuhyun to be on his team. 

 

>> and everything else followed, starting with ryeowook giving the idea for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to star in the episode 2 of the series. 

 

 


^^UFO COMPILATION^^

 

ELF: Kyuhyun! Ryeowook expressed his love to you!

Eunhyuk: Think the two of them dating? I don’t think Sungmin allows them.

-------

 

ELF: Marry me.

Kyuhyun: When Sungmin allows.

-------

 

ELF: Oppa, say to me: ‘Seoyoung-ah, saranghae’!

Kyuhyun: Seoyoung-ah, saranghae… but I love Sungmin hyung more.

-------

 

ELF: Kyuhyun oppa, what’s the precious matter to you? 

Kyuhyun: *thinking* 
ELF: Come on, tell me 
Kyuhyun: I think it is Triple S *smirk* 
ELF: Are you a fanboy oppa? 
Kyuhyun: =O= 
Eunhyuk: No! I know what Triple S means, Starcraft, Sungmin and Seohyun. 
Kyuhyun: *shutting eunhyuk’s mouth* 

ELF: …. 

-------

 

Fan: Lee Sungmin I love you, without you I can’t continue living! Without me, oppa can’t live on too right~~?

Kyuhyun: Sungmin can’t continue living if he does not have me.

-------

 

Fan: What about drinking wine, oppa?

Sungmin: It's not about the wine you drink...but who you drink it with

-------

 

Elf - Whenever I think of you Sungmin oppa I can't do anything, can't sleep or anything~ can't study even~

Kyu - Whenever Sungmin thinks about me he can't concentrate either

-------

 

Elf - Kyu oppa and Ming oppa's relationship seems to be very good ♥~~
Min - Right now we're on the way to the Vivaldi (concert) and he is sitting next to me
-
------


Sungmin:
Elf - I really like ChoLee (KyuMin) couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Min - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-
------


Elf - KyuMin fighting! ^-^

Min - Of course

-------

 

[ELF]*: Sungmin oppa, good night =Have a good dream= I make up a ban of KyuMin today =So wonderful =KKK =I love you =Sigh up fighting! = / ( 0 )/ =

[Sungmin]: Fighting~~~^^

-------

 

 

 

^^FANACCOUNTS AND THE KYUMIN COLLECTION^^

 

"李晟敏拿着爱疯4 TOT 各种不会玩~最后吼了一句“圭贤啊”圭贤亲贡献了手机外加辅导 IP4对IP4- -不知道在输入什么- -噗~"

[Source DAN求财求钱求金子]

 

TRANS:

"Sungmin was using his iPhone 4 but he didn't know how to use it.* So a few seconds later he yelled out "Kyuhyun-ah~"** Kyuhyun went to Sungmin immediately and handed him his own iPhone 4 and helped him out... I don't know what they were typing"

-------

 

"As we all know, during the Q&A session, China fans asked (Kyuhyun): if the members were girls, who will he (Kyuhyun) kiss? Eunhyuk was suggesting Sungmin and Heechul suggested that if it comes to kissing, he (Chul) and Sungmin does it best, but Kyuhyun kissed Leeteuk in the end.

I was disappointed up to this point.

 

However, according to 风情向小贤 ... there are a lot of fan account that states, after kissing Leeteuk, Kyuhyun went over to Sungmin and squeezed Sungmin's hands gently (as in, kinda like assuring him)."

[Source Baidu Cafe Kyu♀视频♀Min{10.11.08}SJ 5th Fan Meeting (有贤敏)]

[After Kyuhyun kissed Leeteuk at SuJu 5th Anniversary ]

-------

 

 

"On the ICN-BKK flight, the neck-pillow was on Kyuhyun's neck (as we can see from Min's cyworld) but after the pic was taken, Min took it and used it. 

 

On the flight back (BKK-ICN), the very same orange neck-pillow was on Kyuhyun's neck! also when Kyu was done with the immigration, he called out "Sungmin ahh" 3 times~~ they even sat together hehe"

[Source @huy_m]

-------

[CREDITS: kyuminnet]

首次加入SUPER JUNIOR - M的晟敏,中文频频受到肯定,也让原本公认中文第一名的圭贤忍不住在录音现场大秀中文,准确的发音更获得在场工作人员的称赞。圭贤透露:“其实自己学好语言与发音的方式,就是拼命的练习。”一首歌曲会听一到两百遍。就连晟敏也直呼:“自己的中文都靠圭贤指导。”

 

TRANS:
As a new member of Super Junior - M, Sungmin's Mandarin is praised by many, that even Kyuhyun couldn't help but to show off his Mandarin skills. Staffs were praising Kyuhyun as well. Kyuhyun revealed that he would loop a song for a hundred or two hundred times to learn the pronunciation. Sungmin added on "I am dependant on Kyuhyun for my Mandarin (skills)."

-------

 

一起看抗的姐姐说,李晟敏一有个什么小动作,曹圭贤马上眼神就跟过去了,把我激动得。我坐在2层一排,看的不清楚。只记得饭勺鬼的时候,李敏打,曹閨到人群里了。后来李敏又打大云,曹圭贤就挺着胸冲上来惹敏,那神情动作就像是初中男生故意招惹自己喜欢的女孩子,结果曹圭又走开了= = [by 奶茶如若]

TRANS:

According to one of the fans in the pitt zone, whenever Sungmin makes any small movement (???), Kyuhyun will turn and look at him. When our spoon ghost was chasing Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun ran off the stage. Sungmin then chase after Yesung, Kyuhyun ran back up to bully Sungmin. (just like how the boys tease the girls they like)

[by 奶茶如若]

-------

文森特李一边看“圭敏”手牌一边超级明显的故意小步挪开曹圭身边,还窃笑,贱敏==必须鄙视!!!!!笑得太有内容了摇摆中。。。。李敏今天无敌敏感呢 [by 容ANNY妈]

When Sungmin saw the "KyuMin" fansign, he purposely step away from Kyuhyun, and starts to giggle.

[by 容ANNY妈]

-------

摸背了,打闹调戏了,曹龟拿水枪对着我敏狂喷,中间说话的时候龟提到敏拍戏了,于是我敏急解释。今天龟旭的父母都来了,大云爸妈是昨天来的。[by 奶茶如若]

 

(Sungmin) touched (Kyuhyun's) back, they played with each other, Kyuhyun kept aiming Sungmin's backside (aka ) when shooting the water. During ment, Kyuhyun mentioned about Sungmin's kiss scene (in President episode 15), so Sungmin became anxious and started explaining. Today Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's parents came. Yesung's parents came yesterday.

[by 奶茶如若]

-------

Talk的时候曹謹然提到李敏KISS戏的事情,李敏很羞涩,跟大家说他其实不想拍这个戏,下面一片唏嘘,李敏说真的不想拍的。而后一直在解释这个事情,还提到了J,具体相信大家都看过其他姐妹的围脖了吧,解释时他一直拍着曹圭的肩膀和腰,望着曹圭。我在想什么,大家都知道吧。[by 奶茶如若] 

Afternoon session. During ment, Kyuhyun brought up the topic regarding Sungmin's kiss scene (in President episode 15), Sungmin was extremely shy. He proceed to explain that he didnt want to take part in it, fans made the "woo~" sound, Sungmin repeated himself again. After which he kept explaining about the kiss, and mentioned J (J Kim of TRAX, Sungmin's half brother in President, J practiced the kiss scene with Sungmin) While explaining, Sungmin kept patting Kyuhyun's shoulders and touching his waist. We all know what that means.

[by 奶茶如若] 

-------

 

始源下台前,就在始源和东海讲得热火朝天的时候,站在曺某身边的李晟敏慢慢慢慢地靠在了他身上......然后某人对着身上的人甜甜一笑神马的。。。。。。[by Sorla雪舞]

Before Siwon left the stage (after wonhae moment-?-), Sungmin who was standing beside Kyuhyun very extremely superbly lean against Kyuhyun and .. gave Kyuhyun a very sweet smile ....

[by Sorla雪舞]

-------

今天儿子光盯着敏敏的屁屁射水枪了…敏子一开始没发现,估计是等裤子湿透了以后才发现,临下台用小勺子反戳几下某人的屁屁… [by Annie紫]

 -

[Trans] I never thought that KyuMin would be sitting together on the plane. When it was time to get off the plane, Kyuhyun still wore a dead sleepy face. Sungmin, sitting next to him started to softly nudge him, then Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and fell asleep again. Sungmin called him again and slowly inched closer, he leaned really close, and whispered to him. Really cute. Then Kyuhyun finally woke up.

[By vincent是曺圭贤的汤 / Trans by @MinBunny]

-------

 

Sungmin: There is one Thai word that I’m really curious.. *’Rak Na Dek Ngo’ could you please tell me the meaning of it? *Kyu always say this ^^
(Fans from the first floor) Saranghae Baboya! (사랑해 바보야!) (I love you stupid baby!)

Note: “사랑해 바보야!” is actually just “I love you, idiot!” but… who cares it’s KyuMin… ;A;


via: cherryjoy
Translated by: mook_yeye WeLoveRyeowook

Credit: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT

 

 

 

 

>> FACTS <<

 

* when Kyuhyun first started living in the SJ dorms, he had no bed, he had to use a make shift tent or share Sungmin's bed.


* kyuhyun and Sungmin are the only ones who still share a room, and they lived in the same dorm in taiwan
 

* They also share a closet 

as said by kyuhyun here

 

*Sungmin was sad when Kyuhyun was away due to the first Super Junior M promotions, and he would post on his cyworld.

 

*Kyuhyun and Sungmin both love wines, (hence the wine couple) and they also posted the same cyworld entry before.

 

"Today I tried some Roggio Del Filare '04

I took a sip and for one minute it left this tingling feeling on the tip of my nose
I don't know much about wine yet but I want to recommend it to everybody
It was a memorable, body-capturing vino... ^^

 

 

*when Kyuhyun was injured and/or couldn't be on stage Sungmin is always worried for him.

 

 

UFO reply 100621

Fan : Oppa are you replying the UFO now ?! kkya~~ ㅋㅋㅋ Oppa when will Kyuhyun oppa appear on the shows ? I miss Cho ㅜㅜ

Sungmin : Because Kyuhyunnie must not sweat/do hard work so he hasn't been able to come back yet~^^


Fan : Ah ah ㅜㅜ recently Sungmin oppa has done Kyuhyun oppa's part really well !! and sing well too ♥♥ cutie ♥♥
Sungmin : No I didnt...I hope Kyuhyunnie will come back soon...I feel burdened because I didnt sing well eitherㅠ


 

*Kyumin uses a same neck pillow. (the yellow one) 


 

>> Kyumin likes to take selcas, and pictures of each other (mostly Min) *and yet we have to yet see the results of those selcas*

 

>> watch YinYueTai Idol Show with SJM, there are so many KyuMin moments there <3

 

This is where it all started, or maybe it was on August 23, 2006 when it all started. and KyuMin shippers are treating this date as KyuMin’s anniversary, and Joy Day is on July 13, 2012 because 7 is July and also Sungmin’s original number, and 13 is Kyuhyun’s number.

 

 

(PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THESE FACTS ARE JUST COMPILED AND THAT I DO NOT OWN THEM. THANK YOU)