Amusement park

Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE

Chapter 8 - Amusement park 

"I'm out here already, Princess."Taeyeon spoke through his phone. He drove his car to Tiffany's house as he promised her last night that they are going to the amusement park today. 

 

"Alright. Coming~"Tiffany hung up the phone and she grab her bag before leaving her house. She arranged her clothes while waiting for the lift to come. 

"Hey, pretty."Taeyeon lean his weight on the front part of the car while waiting for Tiffany to come down. He pass her the stalk of rose that he have been hiding from behind his back. 

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany smiled at the sight of the pink rose and she went forward to hug Taeyeon. 

"And thank you for tugging me to sleep last night before you leave."Tiffany said beside Taeyeon's ear before she broke the hug.

"No worries, sweetie. I can do that for you every night when we get married in the future."Taeyeon felt like the happiest guy on the world when he sees Tiffany smiling because of him. 

"Cheesy."Tiffany cringed up her nose and curled her fingers. 

"Do I get a kiss, Fany ah?"Taeyeon tap on his lips, signaling Tiffany for a kiss. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips and she hurried to the car door, trying to hide her blush from Taeyeon. Despite being in a relationship with Taeyeon for almost 6 months, she still feel shy around him. 

"Such a cutie."Taeyeon said as he opened the car door for Tiffany to enter. 

"Have you eaten, Fany ah?"Taeyeon start the engine and help Tiffany cover her legs with the blanket as she wore a crop top and a denim shorts. 

"Not really. I had milk though."

"My sweetie shouldn't stave. Shall we go have breakfast first?"Taeyeon interlock his fingers with Tiffany and he drove off with one hand on the steering wheel. 

"Sure. You're so nice to me, TaeTae ah."Tiffany put her other hand on top of Taeyeon and rubbed it to warm him up. 

"That's because I love you."Taeyeon's words never fail to make her all jittery. 

"Take a nap first and I'll wake you up later."Taeyeon use his thumb to circle the back of Tiffany's palm. 

"No. I'll talk to you so that you don't fall asleep."

"Yah! Am I such a piggy to you?"
"Yes, my piggy."

"You're starting to learn from me huh. But I'm serious. Go to sleep first."Taeyeon stop his car by the road side to help Tiffany lower down her seat. 

"No. I'm not tired. You should be more tired than me."Tiffany refused to lie down as she hold onto Taeyeon's arms for support. 

"Lie down, sweetheart. Okay, even if you don't wanna sleep, just lie down and relax."Taeyeon felt Tiffany loosen her hold against him and he took the blanket to cover her exposed skin. 

 

 

"TaeTae!! This one this one~"The energized latter was so excited when she walk through the gates of the amusement park. Well, she fell asleep half way through the journey. That makes her even more hyped up. Even before they got in, Tiffany got hold of the park's map and started marking down the rides that she wants to take. Taeyeon smiled at that sight as he felt good when he saw his girl so happy. 

"What is this, Fany ah?"Taeyeon just followed Tiffany's pull and he walked through the queue with her in front. 

"It's a roller coaster, TaeTae. A wooden roller coaster to be exact."Just by the sound of the tracks moving, Taeyeon felt his legs jellied a little. 

"Aren't you scared?"Taeyeon knew that most girls will be afraid to go on roller coaster rides and he doesn't want Tiffany to come down crying. 

"No, I'm excited!"Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eyesmile as she waited patiently for their turn. 

"Selfie, boo."Tiffany took out her phone and open the camera application. 

"Aww. I like that name."They took a couple of photos with all the silly faces and the last one caught Tiffany by surprise. She was just casually posting and Taeyeon suddenly kissed her on the cheek when she pressed the button. She was too shocked to released her hold, resulting in a series of spam shots.  

"You like that don't you? I'm going to send that to myself."Taeyeon quickly snatched Tiffany's phone from her hold and sent himself the photos. 

"No, TaeTae."Tiffany tried to get back her phone but she failed to do so before Taeyeon raised his arms up to send the photos. She whined and pouted, looking all cute.

"Done. Here you go."Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany as he knows that she wants to be pampered. 

"Bully."Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms. She is enjoying the treatment that she is getting from Taeyeon. 
"How is this bully? You looked so good in those photos and I want them too. I'm going to upload them onto Instagram to show the world how pretty my baby is."Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and pulled her to move along with the queue as the queue had just moved forward. 

"I don't like you, meanie."Tiffany mumbled and refused to look at Taeyeon in the eyes. 

"You love me."Taeyeon stood in front of Tiffany with his back facing the queue. He rubbed Tiffany's arms to warm her up. 

"Yah... So thick skin."Tiffany pouted, as can't act angry in front of Taeyeon for too long. She felt herself giving in to him. She removed her sunglasses and push it to the stop of her head. 

"Only with you. Quit being angry already."Taeyeon leaned in to give a kiss on Tiffany's nose.

"Pamper me."Tiffany felt herself blushing when she wants all of Taeyeon's on her only for that day. 

"Aren't I doing that? I'll be pampering you the whole day today, sweetie. Smile for me."Even without Tiffany reminding him to pamper her, Taeyeon have already thought of all those small little gestures that would make any girl fall for him even more. 

"Alright. I'll let you go this time."Tiffany broke into a wide smile, cannot wait to spend the rest of the day with Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Can we go to the haunted house, babe?"Taeyeon put one of his arms around Tiffany's waist to pull her closer to him. 

"Erm.. I want to, Tae. But I'm scared."Tiffany felt bad if she didn't go to any rides that Taeyeon wants to go because he have been following her around. It's not that Tiffany is bossy or anything but it's just that Taeyeon wants to make her happy and so he allowed her to choose the rides every single time. The sky is getting dark by the minute and the weather is getting slightly cold. 

"I'll protect you."Taeyeon saw the hesitance despite him reassuring her that he will be there. 

"Let's go for dinner, okay sweetie. We can come back again when you're not that scared."Taeyeon felt that he shouldn't force Tiffany to enter and that she should do it on her own will. 

"No. Let's go."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand before he walk away. He is not mad but he just want to take the lead. 

"It's okay, Fany ah."

"It's okay, TaeTae. Let's go in. You will protect me, right?"Tiffany flashed Taeyeon her killer eye smile and he melt at the spot. 
"Of course, I will protect you. Yah! Stop killing me with that eye smile of yours. You make me wanna kiss you the entire day."

"I trust you."Tiffany pulled Taeyeon towards the haunted house. Just standing in front of the door made her shiver. And the screams that were coming from inside made her feel like backing out. 

"Are you sure about this?"Taeyeon interlock his fingers with Tiffany's, wanting to double confirm that she wants it. The haunted house has got no queue and it could only mean 2 things. One, it is too scary. 2, it is not scary but boring. Tiffany was too scared to answer him and she just nodded. 

"You may enter the house now. Please be reminded that no flashlight and photography is allowed."The worker open the door to lead the couple into the actual haunted house. The journey is behind the door. 

"I'll take the lead ,okay Fany ah? No worries."Taeyeon pushed the door open and the room gives off a musky woody smell. 

"I c-can't see anything, T-TaeTae."Tiffany tightened her hold onto Taeyeon's hand as she is afraid that he will let go. 

"It's supposed to be dark."Taeyeon continued to walk and he guided Tiffany around the house. Suddenly, a zombie popped out in front of Taeyeon with both hands stretched out, wanting to grab onto one of them. He wore a bloody and torn shirt. His bulging bloodshot eyes made him looked even more scary. Taeyeon put his arms around Tiffany's waist and encouraged her to continue walking. 

"I'm scared..."Tiffany's voice quivered. She grabbed onto Taeyeon's shirt and buried her face into Taeyeon's chest, blocking her view of what she is going to see. 

"Ahhh!"Tiffany screamed and jumped when she felt something holding onto her ankle. She turned and saw a bloody corpse lying on the floor, sitting up to looked at her. He looked like he is going to get up any minute. 

"Shhh.. Okay okay. I'm here."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to his other side, away from the corpse as they walk through the section. He felt her burying her face into his neck and mumbling some incoherent words and shortly after he felt warm droplets of water. She was crying. 

"I-I want to g-go out, T-TaeTae."Tiffany sniffed.

"Okay. We need to clear this maze first."Taeyeon wrapped his protective arms around Tiffany, making sure that she is closed to him. The room was dimly lit with blue lights and a statue was sitting at the end. He was kept behind bars with his head bleeding. When the couple walked closer, the lights shone into him and he started banging his head into the metal railing, screaming to be released. His scream fightened the younger one and she shivered. Taeyeon felt the urge to protect Tiffany even more. 

"You're going a great job sweetie."Taeyeon said beside her ears so that she is able to hear him. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon, to find comfort in him. After passing through most of the scary features, they have came to the last one and they let out a sigh in relief seeing the exit sign at the end of the room. The zombies were lined up at both sides of the room. As they walked pass the zombies, the zombies followed the couple without them knowing. The zombies move nearer and nearer towards them and one of them tapped Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany turned back and saw a bunch of zombies moving towards her. She felt her legs went soft and rooted to the ground. Taeyeon turned back to look when he felt that Tiffany have stopped moving. He then quickly pulled Tiffany to run with him towards the exit sign. Just before they exit, a slimy looking head dropped from the top, scaring the latter. 

"Ahhh!"That was the last scream before they left the house. They panted as the walked further out before sitting on the bench by the fountain. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to sit on his lap. 

"Nah nah nah. Don't cry anymore, pretty."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face with his hands and wipe her tears away with his thumb. 

"I'm so sorry I asked you to join me in the haunted house. We won't go in again."Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany's forehead and let her rest her head against his chin. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon as she find her comfort in his tight embrace.

"No more no more."Taeyeon kept whispering sweet and soothing words to the younger one until she finally stop crying. 

"Better now?"He made a mental note to not take Tiffany to anything that has got to do with spirits as he doesn't want her to cry like this again. His heart hurts and was determined to make her smile again. Tiffany nod her head against Taeyeon's chest while listening to his heartbeat and watching the people walk past them. 

"Should we go, TaeTae? I want to go to the ferries wheel."Tiffany lifted her head up to look at Taeyeon. 

"Yes, let's go. Anywhere that my princess wants to go, we will go."Taeyeon took Tiffany's right hand and brought it up to give it a kiss before he stood up. 

"Let's get you some churros and soda first, shall we? You need some sugar."Taeyeon suggested as he walked towards the snack stall. Tiffany smiled at his sweet gesture. Even though it's small, she felt his love for her and his ability to know her so well. Her likes and dislikes too.

"Thank you, TaeTae. I love you."Tiffany tip toed to give Taeyeon a kiss when he came back with food in his hands. 

"Aww. No worries, sweetie. I need to make up to you."Taeyeon smiled at the kiss as he pass Tiffany the cup of chocolate drizzled churros. He circled one of his arms around Tiffany's waist and while the soda in the other hand. They fed each other along the way to the Ferris wheel. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for the slow update!! I'm taking in request for this one-shot (no rated m though) :) feel free to drop your request in the comments section or at my ask.fm @/Tricia9 I'll try my best to get to your expectation. till then, I'll see you at the next chapter? Muah!