pro

puppets on strings

“Yes . . . good. That’s a good boy. Now go upstairs and wash up, we don’t want you looking like that for dinner, do we?” The female whispered in the male’s ear, her small fingers curling around his large bicep as she turns him around, handling him as if he was a puppet. But that’s what he was. That is what all the males in this house are to the female. Puppets, that she bends to her will and gets to do her dirty work. Silently he obeys her will, walking upstairs to house above. Hearing the door close, she moves to look at the boy chained to the wall, all beaten and bloodied. As she moves closer, the boy whimpers and pushes back against the wall in a desperate attempt to get away. Ignoring him she picks up a bowl and towel before crouching next to him, her beauty looking so out of place in the dark and dusty basement. Dipping the towel into the bowl she starts wiping off the blood and cleaning the wounds. He slowly settles down, realising she was just trying to help, each wipe of the towel erasing the memory of her standing by as the handsome man with black hair beat him within an inch of his life. Once finished, she sets the bowl down on the ground and presses a kiss to his cheek, a red lipstick mark left on the freshly cleaned skin. Arising from her crouched form she leaves him chained to the wall as she walks away. Walking up to the stairs and opening the door, a bright red light lights up the basement and the screams of the male is all that can be heard. A small, satisfied smile graces her lips as she closes the door behind her and locks it, blocking the sound of the screams and the brightness of the light from the world. “Boys, dinner. I’m sure Wonshik has made us something very special for dinner tonight”