Anagapesis

Shining Light

"What are you thinking? You're so quiet today. Tell me if you don't like to go out with me." Key said to me as we walked to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop quiet near from SM Building. And I just realized I and Key have visited that coffee shop when we were looking for Hae Rin.

"No. I'm just... Thinking something else." Actually I was thinking about Taemin's words to me earlier on SM Building.

But I don't want Key to hear about this. Because I'm, myself, still doubt his words and even I'm doubting my eyes.

But his words did make sense. Because that girl really looked like him.

But he's a man. Except... Wait.

Taemin didn't have 2 identities, did he?!

"Okay. By the way, what do you want to order?" Key asked when we have arrived at the coffee shop.

"Hot chocolate." I said to him, as both of us entered the coffee shop and walked to the cashier.

"A hot chocolate and an ice cappuccino, please. Take away." He ordered and immediately paid.

It didn't take too long so we could enjoy our drink in 15 minutes after we ordered. I suggested him to drink as we walk to somewhere else.

But when we wanted to open the door, I saw Hae Rin was sitting with Lee Minho.

"Oh, it looks like Hae Rin. And Lee Minho." I said softly to Key.

"Hmm. They're really Hae Rin and Lee Minho. I wonder if both of them really dating." Key said to me.

"I don't know. Don't you want to greet her?" I wanted to approach my twin, but Key grabbed my hand

Key shook his head.

"Why?" I looked confused because he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Let's go out from here. I'll take you to Dongdaemun again. Or do you have some places that you wanted to go?" He grabbed my hand as he asked me.

"No.. I'll follow you wherever you go. But, hey. Don't you think it looked like they were waiting for someone? Who could it be?"

"I don't know, don't ask me. And don't meddle with others' business."

"Hey, she's my twin. I should know it!"

"Then you better ask your twin."

I pouted. "Why? You were in a good mood before we saw them. What's wrong?"

"Listen...," he sighed. "I don't want to talk about Hae Rin, or her husband, or her complicated business. If you want to go out, then let's go out in peace."

"You liked her for a long time back then. Why did you say something like that? You know what? I'm shocked."

"Hmmm. That's true. But for now and later, I think it'll be better for us to stay as friends. Not just me, but she thinks like that too. Things will get too complicated if we force ourself to be a couple. Especially when there's Lee Minho between us."

"But you liked her. So much." I insisted. "People say love is blind; love is crazy; you could do anything for the one you loved; Then why don't you save her and end these problems?"

"Nah, I think you got it wrong. Love could make you do anything for the one you loved; that's right. But if I kidnap her from him or I persuade her to be mine, then it's not called love. Love is not about persuading, not about greedy, or selfish. Love is about patience, understanding, and giving up the one you love so much when you think it's for her/his happiness. And besides, I don't think Lee Minho is that bad. If he's a bad guy, then he must have done something bad when we visited his house back then. But did you remember? He treated Hae Rin like she's a princess. But I think he did it in the wrong ways. And he became overprotective."

He was giving me a lecture so I just nodded my head.

"But still... You must be kidding me if you don't like her anymore."

"I don't think so. When I had the thought in my mind to let her go, that time I realized..., I didn't have any affection for her anymore. I mean, not like a couple affection. But now it's more like a friendship. Yeah. No longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved."

***

"If you look at 12 o'clock, then you'll see your twin's going out with Key." Minho whispered to Hae Rin. But when Hae Rin wanted to turn her face to see her twin, Minho grabbed her hand, took her attention and shook her head.

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Because if you look at her, then she might notice you."

"Then, why?"

"Key seemed didn't want you to notice them. Ah, I'm curious. What's wrong with both of you?" Lee Minho asked.

"Both of us? Me and Key?" He nodded his head. "There's nothing wrong..., just..."

"If there's "just", then there must be something wrong." He cut her words.

"We decided to stay as friends. And I think this is the right time for us to be awkward for a while."

Then suddenly Minho laughed at her.

"Why?" She asked.

"No, but you're funny." He made her blush.

And it's really rare for Lee Minho to make someone blushing like this.

"There's no right time to be awkward. If you still have feelings for him, then you may approach him and greet him. At least I'm sure you want to know about what is he doing, right? And there's your sister too."

"But you told me not to look at the back."

"Because I saw something strange between you and Key. If we met him like this and he looked at you normally, then I'll give you a permission to approach him. And I know he knew that we're here. But he told something to Hae Ri. I think he told her to not look at us. Ah, see? He grabbed her hand and went out."

Hae Rin just nodded her head, and she seemed so calm.

"Is there anything wrong?" She asked Minho because Minho just looked at her face.

"Why did you give up on him?"

"You ever told me to not approach him again. Remember?"

"I know, I remember. But there must be something that made you up to this decision. Am I right? I know you're not a girl who will obey my words easily."

"Did you realize that he gave up on me first? He loved me once, but I've never left him so when I left him for real, his heart immediately felt empty and he felt lonely. And at that time, Hae Ri always stayed beside him while they were looking for me. Without he knowing, his heart was starving for love. And he got Hae Ri so he forgot about me already. And with that, I told him to stay as friends. Besides, I have you so he can't go any nearer."

"So you wanted to say that he fell for Hae Ri?" Then Hae Rin nodded her head. "But you're the one who told him to love her. Do you regret it just now?"

"Yeah. I don't regret it, because somehow I know they're a right couple. A couple-meant-to-be."

Then suddenly a girl opened the entrance door, approached their table, and sat beside Hae Rin.

"Lee Min Young-ssi?!" Hae Rin almost shouted.

"I told you to not get involved to my brother." That girl, Lee Min Young, whispered softly.

"WHAT? BROTHER?" This time, Hae Rin really lost her control.

"Hey, girl. Calm down." Min Young seemed so irritated.

"So she's your sister? And she's the one who you told me days ago? She erased her name from your family?"

"Yeah. And I got her back." Minho proudly said. "This is the reason why I took you to this coffee shop. Because this was your workplace, and hers too."

"Just tell me when will we go to California." Min Young seemed didn't care meanwhile Hae Rin was still in shocked.

"I told you earlier. Why do you keep asking?" Minho protested.

"Because I always forget."

"It's D-2, baby!" Minho told her.

"What?! I remember you said to me we'll go there in a week?!"

"It happened a long time ago." Minho answered and tried to calm his sister down.


So I saw on twitter Anagapesis means "No longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved."