Shower Time

5 A.M.

I'm sorry for a very late post. I'm not well but I hope everyone's okay especially my special someone. Here's for her. Happy reading /love/



"Min, go take a shower with me,"


"Uh?" Jimin mumbled spontaneously. "You may go first, Hyung. I'll do the bed," Jimin giggled sheepishly.

"Come," Yoongi tutted before grabbing Jimin's wrist.

"Wh-what? You are kidding, right?" Jimin asked nervously. Yoongi pulled him silently. "Hyung?" Jimin asked once again. He tried to pull his wrist but his feet was still following Yoongi.

Jimin gulped once he was in. The bathroom was actually big but it felt narrow when he was with Yoongi. He heard the door was locked by Yoongi so he stepped back.

Jimin was still moony. He saw Yoongi put off his t-shirt. His skin was really pale and there's a scar of appendix surgery, vague. His eyes met Yoongi's briefly. Jimin averted once Yoongi was going to put off his pants.
 
Jimin reached the door. "I think I'd rather take a bath later, Hyung," he said while twisting the knob in hurry. It didn't work properly and Jimin got more panic. "Hyung, the door can't be opened," He twisted over again.

Yoongi tried to open the door but it was worthless too. He pushed it with one tough motion but it wasn't move.

"What are we gonna do? We're locked,"

Yoongi shrugged. "We should wait until someone come here. I left my phone on the bed,"

"Me, too," Jimin said desperately. He bit his lips as he looked at Yoongi with worry.

"Maybe you should take a bath with me right now," Yoongi stated. Jimin gaped and just blinked. "What? What are you going to do while waiting? Watching me showering? Nah, that's not fair,"

"B-but... I-I...,"

Yoongi didn't mention Jimin reaction. He undressed the younger. Jimin was still in a boxer and Yoongi realized his cheeks were being red. He looked at Jimin for a while as Jimin was only stood there clumsily. He carved a side smile.

"Hyung..." Jimin warned. Second later, he was pinned on th wall, under the shower stall.

"Yes, Min?" Yoongi breathed on Jimin's neck. He nuzzled it with his nose while Jimin was getting uncomfortable under his clutch. Yoongi landed kisses on Jimin's shoulder and then move toward his collarbone, slow and gentle.

Jimin rested his head against the wall as Yoongi started kissing his neck greedily. He held on his breath, eyes were shut and his jaw was clenched.

"Say my name," Yoongi demanded.

Jimin felt that his throat was dry. He swallowed his saliva with struggling while Yoongi was nibbling on his adam's apple. "Yoo-Yoongi Hyung...," Jimin's voice was raspy.

Yoongi grinned against the tanned skin. He liked to feel Jimin's shaking voice against his lips. "Say it again. Louder."

"Damn it, Hyung," Jimin moaned. He breathed through his mouth as his breath was getting heavier.

Yoongi smirked. He smooched Jimin's lips. He cupped his face while he kissed Jimin's upper and lower lips alternately. Slow and passionate until Jimin kissed him back. He slipped his tongue eagerly, trying to dominate. Their breath was heavy against each other. Jimin's hands were clung on Yoongi's shoulder, pulling him as close as possible to himself.

Yoongi pulled away as both of them needed lots of oxygen. "What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asked while panting. "You're really hard," Yoongi glanced at the lower area. He looked back into Jimin's eyes and then grinned mischievously once Jimin blushed.

"No-nothing."

Yoongi chuckled. He touched his forehead against Jimin's. "Whatever you're thinking about, I won't do that," he said. Jimin was redder but Yoongi found some disappointment that Jimin tried to hide. "I mean I won't do that right know. I don't want we caught up here while doing things," Yoongi winked.

Jimin covered his face but Yoongi pulled it away. "Let's take shower," he pecked Jimin's lips.