Unknown Part 5 ( what just happened )

Unknown

Author's Note:

              hello readers, It's been a year, I really thought I abandon this story but their is someone who inspire me to continue this and this is for you actually, Authorshii ( Bulalo ) Thank You. Even though i really am not good at writing. cause english is not really my first language, I hope you would understand and if theirs some mistakes of it, Im sorry. And to those who subscribing this story a very long long time ago this is for all of you... Thank You So Much...

 

Chapter 5

 

Jessica's Pov:

         when the bell rung, I quickly put my things on my backpack and dash out of the classroom without looking back at her and say goodbye. Ohh My Gosh.. Why Im still thinking of her? I ask myself. While heading to my next class, I didn't know that someones following me, till I entered to my next class I saw seohyun waving her hands to me and i quickly sit beside her and and not minding thats she's talking to me while I'm still not in my real world... till seohyun holding my hand ( Back to my real world ) She's looking at me, I look confuse and ask her What is it  Baby Hyun? Till someone put the book infront of me and that is tiffany, tiffany that I meet a while ago, I didn't expect to see her here and that she's following me. ( maybe because I think of her and didn't hear her that she's calling me a while ago ).Till seohyun ask her name and to talk to her, I just admiring her beauty and her eyes makes me felt weak... hmmm Are you a Candle  I ask without thinking what I have just said.. she just looking at me confuse of what I ask and ask me Waeyo?? I just said back to her, Becuase your melting my heart just by looking at your eyes. I don't know till I realise what just happened.. Ottokke..? I ask Seohyun with a shock expression... I just bow my head dont know how to appologise to her...

          I dont know what to say, till tiffany just laugh not that really loud and start to talk. Well I don't know how to say this, but Thank you, and Im here cause you left this book and I just give it back to you Jessi, and to you Seohyun, its nice to meet you, its nice to talk to you Hope we could be friends too? Seohyun just Nod and smile back at tiffany, So Jessi I really gotta go, see yah! ( and again she flash her eye smile again and left us just nothing happened).

          I look at Seohyun and our eyes meet, she really wanted to laugh at me because of the embarrasing moment that i did a while ago, Unnie!! Are you out of your mind? your not like that ? and who is that girl? I think she's new here, do you know her unnie? I didn't expect you to say those words to her Unnie... Do you like her? she ask me a thousand question look. I really don't know what comes into me and what just happened, till the come inside and start the lesson.. I just writing a note for seohyun that I will explain it later baby.. She just nodding her head not even forget her deathly glare at me look... ( What have you done Jessica?? I ask myself) thinking...

 

class discussion::