Uknown 4

Unknown

Part 4


On the next day 

Jessi pov: 

I woke up late and now i am heading my english subject... Even though im late i still want to get in... Here iam now apologizing to my english teacher, she knows who iam and she just said im going to sit with the girl with a short hair that is sleeping at the back..


While im walking to her ma'am vicky said Ms. Hwang please move aside a little so that Ms. Jung she will be going to sit next to you...  Ms. Hwang just move a little without even looking at me... 

She's weird as i said in a low tone...then she said i hear that, i really got shock that shed hear what I've say a while ago, then she slowly nodding her head and slowly open her eyes... Till our eyes had meet... Im just rea...ly... ...ti...red.... You...?!  (-0_0) (0_0-) She said and when we look at each other eyes, she got shock and stutter while talking to me...  

It takes a couple of minutes before we talk


I look at her and got shock also and said You..??!!! Oh..! Im sorry... She said and i saw her blushing again... Shes really cute i think...

No im sorry of what I've said before... Bowing my head to her... 
Anni.. Its was ok. It doesn't matter... By the way im tiffany hwang may i know whats your name? She said in a lower tone and still blushing like before we've meet... 

Im jessica jung as i said, uhmm.. Nice to meet you again jessi...ca... (^_^) i saw her eye smile and she's really beautiful...i think...
Nice to meet you too... I said, we really dont know what to say to each other as i look at her and she looks at me, gosh... I think im gonna melt by her eye's and she said uhmm... Yeah! It was really ni..ce to see you again... Hope we could be friends later on if you dont mind? Keke(^_^) like a little girl who really got shy to talk to someone and why is she really shy to me and why am i like this talking to her like i know her for too long ? As i ask myself in my mind.

It takes a couple of minutes before i said ..uhmm... Yeah, maybe, i guess? Sorry to say this, its just that... That i am not really good in making friends to other people, you know some people dont want to make friends with me because i am a nerd and ugly... Is your eyes are blind or something? I ask her. 
Uhmm.. Anniyo, anni... its just that i started to like as you, cause your you, and your not that ugly that they think of you, and i dont care to them because i know your a nice a person, and i can see it in your eyes. She said While looking at me in the eyes. 


Omeggee. Gosh... ,!! I can see in her eyes that she is serious and sincere  of what she said to me earlier,.. I really cant believe it thhat she likes me and even say that im not ugly... Well its true but you know... She even dont know me..( while I'm talking to my mind again) 

And i ask her... Why? Waeyo? Do you really want me to be friends with you and why you say that? Are you stalking me ? She got shock of what ive said and its like shes getting shy and feel nervous again... 
Anniyo anni... Uhmmm... Maybe because i can see it in your eyes that you have a heart and your really a nice person... Uhmmm.. Yeah ! Thats it, keke(^_^-) ~~~ uhhh...hmmm... Im not forcing you to be friends with me, and i understand, and and im sorry, while bowing her head, 
Ohemgee... Shes really cute, then i decided to say yes and said you dont have to say sorry to tiffanyshii... so Friends??  i ask.. she said Dae...!! Im Glad to be part of your friends... ( killer Eye smile)