Thunderstorms

Of Stars and Black Holes

Here! *metaphorically throws this story in your face* have another update!

 

 

It was almost time. Sehun gave Jongin a playful smile, daring him to come closer. When Jongin took a step forward, the younger began to leap away, a silent challenge forming on his lips.

"Catch me if you can."

He smirked as Jongin tried to pounce on him, missing only by a milisecond as Sehun pulled away before Jongin could even touch him.

Jongin was fast, but Sehun was faster. 

There was rain.

There was light.

There was a crackle of thunder.

They didn't care.

Sehun lept, ran, skipped across the vast darkness, his eyes gleaming as the two began the never ending chase among the clouds.

 

.....

His friends never liked thunderstorms, but Luhan was different. 

He observed with wonder as the sky lit up for not even a milisecond, only to be followed by thunder a few seconds later. 

Another bolt of lightening touched the horizon in the distant, and thunder finally catching up after a good three seconds. 

"Luhan, it's nine o'clock, go to bed!"

"But Mommy look! It's a thunderstorm!"

.....

 

Sehun was light.

Jongin was sound. 

 

Jongin's hands itched with the desire to touch Sehun, to hold him in his arms as he bounded across the sky, trying to, but never being able to catch Sehun.

Light and thunder became one as their dance came alive among the clouds.


 

 

 

wtf was that

sorry if that made no sense to you