Chapter 2: WE ARE B.A.P! YES SIR!

Because of Music... 음악 때문에...

Sounds of blow dryers.  The scurrying feet of hairdressers/make-up artists, managers and the LOVELY screeching of JongUp and Yongguk imitating of Led Zeppelin.

"YAYAYAYA!!! WOOO~~! YEAHYEAH~~!! AWOOOOOOOO!!! YOW!!"

"Stop! Someone make them stop! My ears are bleeding!" Yongjae was on the ground, writhing in pain, acting like the singing was penetrating him over and over again.

"Obviously, YOU don't appreciate some good music Youngjae sshi~" smirked Daehyun.

"Music? MUSIC?! That's not music! That is called SOUND."

Yongguk and Jongup stopped their silly act and with all seriousness walked over Youngjae, towering over him.

"Metal is not music? Is that what I heard? You wanna go Youngjae?" The lead dancer challenged him, putting him into a headlock. "APOLOGIZE TO LED ZEPPELIN! TO METALLICA AND TO ALL THE HEROES OF METAL MUSIC! NOW!"  Despite the threatening look, it was all too funny and members knew it too. "Ah! OW!!! Okay, okay...OW! I'm sorry, I surrender!"

"Say you love metal music! Say it!" JongUp tightened his hold, grinning from ear to ear.

Zelo laughed, while his hair stylist was struggling to get his hair into a pompom afro.

"Hyung nims, you are all too funny!" he chuckled, a deep tone, despite his high-pitched rapping voice that the viewers only knew of.

The two older metal-loving bros just looked back at the youngster and did their little peace signs with their cheeky smiles – one very GUMMY cheeky smile from Yongguk.

Suddenly the PD manager came to the room, shiny bald head and all, making a snappy impression to these rookies.

“Alright…erm…B.A.P?”

The whole platinum hair group stood up and rehearsed their intro as they had practiced:

“HELLO! WE ARE B.A.P! WE WILL WORK HARD! YES SIR!”

The PD looked a little stunned and quite taken back by the charisma of this group.

“Man…if Big Bang doesn’t comeback soon…these kids just might…hmmm…”

Just by their energy alone, this professional could tell through years of experiencing a rookie group stage, one after another, they’d just fade. But these grungy looking boys could set a new trend. The possibilities were running through his head for a moment before he came back to reality.

“Oh! Yeah, okay…B.A.P, you’re up next with your debut stage, “Warrior”. You ready?”

“YES SIR!”

“Alright, let’s go!”

“WARRIOR! HOO! HOO! HOO!”

“It’s now or never, it’s time to show what underground is all about!”

 

“Ready to be the next youngest rap star Zelo? You been waiting for this, give it all you got!”