Chapter 1: It's SECRET TIME!!!

Because of Music... 음악 때문에...

"Love is MOVE! MOVE! Love is MOVE! MOVE! If you're not careful it can run away!"

The lights were flashing at the rim of the stage, and the whole arena felt like it was on fire with all the hundreds of cameras filming, recording and snapping shots of them.

But, it felt good. No, actually, it felt exhilarating. It felt...like a dream.

"BAM!" All the bright lights flashed one last time, cuing the end of the performance. "Thank you so much! We love you SECRETTIME fans! We are so blessed to be here! Thank you again for all your support and love!"

 

"Aigoo~~ Man, it's not easy making money by performing in heels!" groaned Zinger, massaging her heels.

 

"Haha! No kidding." winked Sunhwa.

Their leader Hyosung, jerked her head towards. "Do I hear complaining after only our SECOND comeback stage?"

The other two girls freezed and sheepishly turned around to meet a determined stare of their unni. "Ahaha...what I meant was that...er..." murmered the rapper.

 

"What you meant was…WE SCREWED UP ON THE TIMING! Oh my goodness, we need to re-run the dance practice later sometime!" fumed the older girl.

Hyosung was a loving mother-figure to the members, but she was always striving for improvement in the group, trying to always give her 100%. NO, she was not a perfectionist, just someone who believed in giving her best efforts EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

"EH?! Hyosung-ah~~!! Don't be like this! We were wrong, okay? Forgive us! I don't ever want to dance in heels again! UNNI~!" Sunhwa and even Ji Eun was failing to use their aegyo to convince her.

Hyosung, stared hard, “Hmmm….” and it looked like the combination of Sunhwa's bunny cheeks + Ji Eun's baby kitten face was working.... AND

"Okay~" Flashing her all-showing gummy smile. "Then, let's practice...TODAY~" She gave a fake evil laugh while the rest all collapsed unto the couch in shock, jaws dropping to the floor.

"I blame Jung Hana!" declared Sunhwa. "Ha! This is my fault? Okay then, I blame Han Sunhwa~"

Ji Eun could only laugh and shake her head as she picked up her 6-inch heels, wearing her running shoes instead, which looked ridiculous with her sparkling stage outfit. "C'mon girls~ Let's go before Hyosung unni decides to extend the practice to tomorrow too!"

"AHH!! NOO!! BEAT YOU TO THE VAN! LAST ONE THERE IS THE ROTTEN EGG!"

The three girls laughed as they ran into the hallway, pushing each other to be first, making a ruckus and not caring if other idols might get annoyed. They were just enjoying their short precious moments of fun.

 

 

'And there isn't nothing in the world that I would trade this for.'