Chapter Two

Motivation [HIATUS]

 

“You don't have to hold my hand, Luhan.” She said as they were drawing nearer to the school, side by side. Ilsung was left long time ago.

“No, I won't let that bastard to move an inch closer to you.” He squeezed her hand tighter but not hard. She smiled at his protectiveness. She let him doing so, because truth  be told, she didn't mind. The warm feeling that filled her body and a sense of tranquility, she truly missed it. But she kept that for herself.

“And it's fine with me,“ he smiled playfully, ”Just... Take it as a gift.”

She muffled a laughter at his last sentence. “Oh my god! Kingka from my school is holding my hand, oh my god!! His hand smells so good!!” She faked a squeal. She shoved her nose to his hand and inhaled deeply, a sweet fragrance entering her nostrils. Sighing dreamily, she looked exactly like one of those crazy admirers.

“Let go of me you retarded girl!!” He pulled their interlocked hands away from her face, but in the end couldn't bite down a loud laughter.

“How you wish, Sir,” she said and immediately fulfilled his command. He made a sad face and this time it was her who let out a short laughter. “Think twice before you speak.” She poked his forehead. 

***

“I tell you, that creepy ahjumma smiled at me again!” Chanyeol screwed up his face. His friends laughed, finding the situation their friend had been recently contending with hilarious. “Have you seen yourself smiling in the mirror?” Baekhyun joked.

“Have you seen yourself smiling in the mirror??” Chanyeol repeated with an annoying voice. The others laughed again, continuing to head towards the table they were used to sit at. Chanyeol slowed down his footsteps. “Do I really look that bad when I smile?” He muttered to himself.

“Oh my god, it's Chanyeol oppa!!” He turned to the direction where he had heard his name being called and saw the three cute girls staring at him shyly. They flinched at a sudden eye-contact, blushing even harder when he gave them a smile. They squealed at happiness. Chanyeol grinned to himself after regaining confidence. “Of course not, pfft.”       

The group reached the table and sat down. Yoona took her chopsticks into her hand and was about to get down to her meal but then her eyes caught a familiar sight. "Ah, Sehun."

Luhan turned his head to a side and looked at her quizically, “... Sehun?”

The boy was passing Yoona's table when he met his gaze with hers. He gave a light bow to the senior, “Yoona-sshi.”

She tilted the corners of her lips up into a slight smile. “Are you going to have lunch with your friends?”

She followed his gaze to the table of junior boys who didn't seem to be missing someone. “No, I guess.”   

“Have luch with us then,” she suggested casually and shrugged.

Sehun seemed to hesitate as he wasn't answering.

It was Yuri who assured him it was fine with them for him to join their group. “Come on, sit down.” She moved closer to Baekhyun, making some space between her and Yoona.

Sehun thought that it would be better if he sat down between Yoona and that boy, because he didn't want to sit among the girls and be seperated from the boys. But since he didn't want to bother others and there was a chance that guy was her boyfriend, he just sat down where he was supposed to and laid his tray on a round table. He could still feel many pairs of female eyes that followed him from the moment he walked into canteen watching him. But because he was used to it, he ignored it.

Shifting his attention back to the table, he nodded which was supposed to be a bow. The others gave him a smile, building up friendly atmosphere.

“Hey, what about the introduction,” Chanyeol said to Yoona who had wide opened as she was finally about to get down to the meal. She rolled her eyes and brought her spoonful back to the tray. “Sorry then, I just didn't want my empty stomach to interrupt when I'll do the introduce that I was about to do.”

“Whatever. Introduce us to your boyfriend.”

The last word got her coughing hard. Meanwhile Sehun almost spilled the juice from bottle.

“Oooooh,” Baekhyun teased. Yuri giggled. Luhan... raised his eyebrows.

“I'm not her boyfriend.” Sehun said after he wiped his mouth with a napkin. “Yeah, what're you talking about!!” Yoona said to Chanyeol who slapped his forehead in overacting way.

“Oh right, how could I even think so! He even almost vomited over imagination of dating such an ugly girl,” Chanyeol held onto his stomach, being done with his own joke. Soon the others fell into uncontrollable laughter. Being an easy-going person, Yoona couldn't help but join them. And Sehun, who had a better time with hiding his amusement, just smirked a smirk, a playful one.

“I hate you!” Yoona shouted at Chanyeol, attempting to put a threatening glare on her face but failed.

“I love youuu!”Chanyeol blew a flying kiss at her and winked.

“Eww!” She took a creasy napkin and brought her hand up to throw it at him. Instinctively, he brought his arms up in defense but soon put them down again when they heard some noise. The noise that a phone made when it fell on the ground.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!” It was Yoona who got up and grabbed the phone. With apologetic face, she held it back to Sehun.

“It's okay, no need to be sorry. The phone is alright.”

Yoona pressed her lips into a thin line and sat down quietly. 

“Woah, Yoong, you are so skillful,” Chanyeol teased and got her stucking out her tongue at him in response. 

In the end Yoona introduced Sehun to her friends and after being questioned by Luhan, she told them how they met each other that morning. Sehun didn't talk too much nor showed many expressions in the beginning, he didn't need to, but after what the boys found out he had some common hobbies with them, there suddenly was a stuff to talk about. Yuri and Yoona joined the conversation too, following up the topics. For a boy who was going to have lunch alone, it ended up pretty well.

 

“What is she doing here?!”

“You have nothing to do here, chick, go back to your outstation!”

The school had just ended and Yoona and her friends were leaving the school's building when they spotted a person standing at the entrance. It was a girl. She looked like a living doll from far, nice and innocent, yet she wasn't welcomed here. The fuss she was making among the students was caused by her uniform. She was a student from Yong Dong High School.

“Does anyone know what is a student from our rival school doing here?” Baekhyun said.

“Have no idea,” Luhan muttered, rather for himself.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a person coming nearer to the girl. No way.

His long arms embraced the girl's waist and a kiss was planted on her lips. 

Sehun.

 


I'm sorry that it took me so long to update! I actually planned to update during my training course, but unfortunately there was no connection ;A;

I'm sooo grateful for the comments, I'm happy to see that you guys find it interesting and I hope I'm not going to disappoint you :D keep supporting me, love ya ♥