Part 4

One Night Changed It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

A few months have gone by and nothing has changed except T.K.  He visits every day that he can and takes care of Ye Bin so I can rest.  While she is asleep, we plan the wedding even if it's still 2 years away.  Today was the same but different at the same time. But all in all it was great. 

"OMO!" I  sat up rubbing my eyes realizing I overslept and haven't fed Ye Bin.

I rushed out of my bed and to the kitchen to make a bottle but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw T.K. asleep with Ye Bin on his chest also asleep. It reminded me of the family pictures we took when she was 3 weeks old except last time he was shirtless and she was . Coming back from the memory, I realized the empty bottle was on the coffee table.  I smiled as I picked it up and took it to the kitchen, putting it in the sink.  I walked back to the living room to cover them up but she opened her eyes and started making the crying face.

"No, let's not cry. You'll wake daddy up." I picked her up and bounced around gently to calm her down.  "You need to be changed." I changed her then got her dressed for the day.  

Just as I'd finished putting her socks on, he woke up and had a slight panic noticing she was gone.

"Calm down, she's right here waiting on you to get up." I smiled. "She was getting ready to cry so I took her."

"Oh."

"How did you get in my house?"

"So Jin let me in before she left.  I figured I'd come early so you could sleep in. You've been looking quite tired these days."

"Oh~ I have been.  With her colic she has been super fussy."

"Oh! Speaking of, I saw she was getting low on formula so I went and bought more, it's in the car."

"But oppa, the only place that sells it is 3 hours away from here."

"I know. But she's my daughter and she needed it."

"You're an awesome dad." I said smiling and passing her off. "I'm going to get dressed then we can go." He nodded his head and I walked to my room.  I came back out to find them asleep again.  I tapped his arm gently to wake him up. "Are you sure you're up for a park trip today?  We can stay here and you can sleep."

"Ani~ gwenchanah." He stood up and took her to her stroller. 

Once she was buckled in, we left and head towards the park.  He pushed her and I walked next to him.  She was wide awake looking at all the flowers and birds a squirrel attracting her gaze every so often.  When we'd reached an open part on the grass I laid out our blanket and laid her on it so she could see everything better.  T.K. was taking pictures with his phone when a butterfly landed on the tip of her nose causing her to smile her big gummy smile.  It didn't last long though, it just landed and flew away.

"Don't worry, I got a picture of that."

"Jinjjah?" He nodded and showed me the picture.  It was perfect as if it was planned.

"This is why I would never pass up trips to the park with her.  She's so happy here."

"Maybe she'll be a nature person and like animals or plants when she's older."

"Maybe." He said smiling and laying next to her but she started crying.

"Here." I pulled the bottle from the diaper bag.  The crying stopped as soon as she saw the bottle. 

After she finished eating, he burped her then laid her on her stomach.  We both laughed at her attempts to hold her head up and ultimately face plant the blanket.  After so many tries, she managed to hold her head for a few seconds and look around.

"Binnie-yah~ charaseo~" He said picking her up from the blanket. "Neomu charaseo" She smiled and reached her hand out grabbing a hold of his fingers.

It was times like these that remind me why I don't regret that night.  Why I don't regret loving him.  Why despite the struggles we faced in the beginning, we managed to be together for this day.  Why I am happy to be his fiancé.  When I found out I was pregnant, I hoped he would be there for me but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter