Part 3

One Night Changed It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I wasn't loud enough and I couldn't bring myself to yell it.  He walked away taking my heart with him leaving me devastated, worried, and scared.  I fought the tears all the way back to So Jin.

"Omo~ what happened?"

"We can't be together."

"What about the baby?"

"He doesn't know.  I wasn't loud enough. He didn't hear me."

"Your baby can't be without a father."  I was getting angry at the fact she was right.

"And yours can So Jin? Did you think I wasn't going to find out?"  She was dumbfounded.  "We've been in sync since high school.  You didn't think I would be able to tell when you missed?"

"I..."

"Hid the pregnancy test I know. But why?  Why couldn't you tell me?"

"I don't know Ju Min.  I was scared."

"Have you told Rome?"

"I tried but he's been ignoring my texts. I told him we arrived.  He said I love you but I'm sorry and I haven't heard from him since." She was on the verge of tears.  "Not even when I told him I had to tell him something important." She was crying.  I walked over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry So Jin."  I said almost crying myself. "What can we do?  They don't want to see us because they don't want to put us through the pain of fans but we're having their babies."

"I don't know.  For now, let's just keep it between us."  I nodded my head and hugged her again.

"Are you hungry?  Little Italy is hungry."

"Little Italy?"

"Yea like Rome, Italy."

"Oh~ clever."  I smiled and we decided to go get Isaac Toast up the street.

7 months later

I carried our baby and delivered our baby with no one but So Jin by my side...literally.  We went into labor the same day, they put us in a double room, and our babies were born 5 minutes apart mine being older.  It's been two weeks since we brought them home so we decided to take them for walks.  We put them in their strollers and headed out the door towards the park.

"This is nice." I said looking at the blue sky and enjoying the fresh air I haven't experienced in a while.

"It was nice." She said looking straight. I followed her gaze meeting eyes with a smiling C-CLOWN.  My heart dropped.

"Goodness please don't let them see us.  Please please please do..."

"Minnie~ Jinnie~" Ray called out. ! They all rushed over minus two.  They stayed at their same pace looking nervous.  The three of them gawked over the babies until Rome and T.K. entered the picture.

"Who are these precious babies?" Rome asked bending down to take a closer look.

"Are we being casted for Hello Baby?" T.K. asked pissing me off.  To avoid showing it, I shook my head.  "Oh.  Who sends their infants to a baby sitter?" Wow! Could you piss me off anymore?  "Anyway, it's nice of you to baby sit them."  I lost it.

"We aren't babysitting!" I yelled shocking everyone.  "Come on So Jin." I said pushing the stroller past the boys.  I didn't want to deal with this right now.

"How could they be so clueless?" So Jin said anger apparent in her tone.

I just shrugged my shoulders and kept walking.  We ended up looping around and going back to our apartment.  We fed and changed the babies then put them down for naps.  Holding my daughter took away all the anger T.K. caused...until my phone rang.  He was calling me but I refused to answer.  After 3 missed calls he texted me.

From: T.K.

To: Ju Min

We need to talk....

From: Ju Min

To: T.K.

I'm busy

From: T.K.

To: Ju Min

Glad to see your busy now

From: Ju Min

To: T.K.

What is that supposed to mean

From: T.K.

To: Ju Min

You weren't busy when you got pregnant by another guy

I was livid, beyond livid.  I couldn't believe he just accused me of something like that.  I started saying my thoughts out loud relatively loud causing Ye Bin to wake up and start crying again.  I rocked her gently until she fell back asleep.  I laid her in the crib gently and walked out to the living.  I grabbed my keys and asked So Jin to keep an eye on Ye Bin.  I pulled my phone out and texted him telling him to meet me behind the company building.

"Really Minwoo!? Really?!" I yelled seeing him as I walked around the corner. 

"Ju Min stop!" He grabbed a hold of me trying to wrap is arms around me.  I started fighting him pushing him away.

"No Minwoo!  How could you accuse me of sleeping with someone else?" I yelled stepping a good three feet away from him.

"How else would you get pregnant?"

"You." His eyes were wide.  "The last night we spent together or do you not remember that?"

"Of course I remember that's why I don't understand how she's mine.  We used protection."

"Provided by the hotel.  It could have been expired we wouldn't know but you are the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter