Shattered Heart

First meet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, someone come to Kris and Chanyeol's house. Chanyeol is not at home. So Kris open the door. A girl with a white short skirts and blue blouse stand in front of him. 

"Yes, what can I help you?" Ask Kris.
"I'm looking for Chanyeol." The girl replied.
"Sorry. Chanyeol is not at home. He went out just now." Said Kris.
"Are you his friend? emm , alright then. But please tell him that his fiance came.Well, we need to discuss about our marriage. Or, do you mind if I wait for him here?" Ask the girl.

*Kris is shock. He feels like the time had stopped. He couldn't breath normally.*
But then he tries to act like normal. He smiles to the girl that said she is Chanyeol's fiance. Kris let the girl waits for Chanyeol in the house. He makes some drink. He couldn't think anything. Then he sits together with the girl and he asks a lot of question. *So, her name is Julia.* The girl answered all the question. Kris becomes pale. Then suddenly...

"I'm back ~!" Said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol comes in and... he's shock. He don't even know what to do when he saw Kris is sitting with his fiance (Julia). Kris doesn't even look at him. Julia looks at Chanyeol then she comes close to chanyeol. She want to hug him. She really missed her lovely fiance. Chanyeol looks at Kris. But still, Kris doesn't even look at him. Kris acts like a stone. After a few moments later, Kris stands up and goes to Chanyeol and Julia. 

"He's back Julia." Said Kris to Julia while smiling.
"She's looking for you bro. You both need to discuss something important haha"  Said Kris to Chanyeol and winks at him.

Then Kris goes to their room. He leaves Chanyeol with Julia. Kris started to cry in the room. He rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter