Chanyeol wants a baby with Kris.

First meet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol has a big problem. His fiance just returned from Canada. She is now a successful businesswoman. Chanyeol has no feeling towards her but the problem is, she wants Chanyeol to marry her. Kris never know about this. Chanyeol never tells him. But Chanyeol knows that Kris will soon find out about this.
Chanyeol goes home early today. He looks so stressed. Kris is not at home. He works from morning until night. Sometimes Chanyeol feels sorry to Kris but he couldn't do anything since its Kris choice. Chanyeol tries to calm himself in the room. He is trying to not think about what happened on that day. He lies down on the bed. While waiting for Kris, he falls asleep.
~Canyeol is in his dream~

In a very dark and deep forest, he wakes up. He looks around but nobody is there. He walks in the bushes. The he saw a light from the far. He walks to the light and when he got near, he can see Kris is there. He is holding something. It looks like....a BABY?!

Chanyeol shocks and awaken from his dream. He is sweting. he looks at the clock on the wallk.

"Ohh, its 7.00pm already" said Chanyeol.

Then he gets up and go for a shower. after that he goes to the kitchen and prepare the dinner for Kris and him. Kris got home after 30 minutes. Chanyeol had done cooking. He told Kris to go for shower first before dinner. Kris looks tired but still he does whatever Chanyeol told him. Kris goes to the kitchen. He's looking for Chanyeol. Chanyeol is at the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter