What you least expected~

1 genius mind + 1 genius mind = chaos

       Ring~! Ri- Jongdae hits his alarm clock to stop it from making him any angrier. It was all Baek's idea to play tag yesterday that he ended up in Baek's neighbourhood which is 30 minute walk from his, and he got home around 11 or something. Groan, Jongdae gets out from his bed and starts to walk to the bathroom.

      After a good 4-5 minute of being in the bathroom, he gets out with only a lose towel wrapped around his hip. Wet hair dripping it's access water down Jongdae's chin. Walking back to his room but stopped by the sound of his house bell ringing. "Coming!" Jongdae's mom yelled and lightly running to the front door, Jongdae smiled as he stood by the stair. 

     A mop of shiny black hair came intact with Jongdae's eyesight. It was none other than Byuun Baekhyun or eyeliner boy for short. "Who are you?" Jongdae's mom asked. Baek smiled, " I'm Byun Baekhyun, your son, Jongdae's friend." The word 'friend' sounded quite forced but no one noticed. "Oh ok. Well, Jongie  hasn't finished yet so make yourself comfortable while you wait." And Jongdae's mom went back to HER kitchen.

     Psstt! Baek heard something as he sat down. Looking around, he spotted the noisemaker. Jongdae was still at the staircase.

*Baek's POV*

      W-w-w-wa!!? Why is Chenchen (half baek, half...calm your hormones)!?!?  Chenchen smirked. That smirk kills me all the time. 'Like what you see?' Chenchen mouthed, glad i can read lips. I blushed and i heard soft laughing. I glared at Chenchen and he shook his head, going back to his room i guess. Aiishh that kid! well, technically kid cause i'm older by a few months.

     Fiddling with my fingers, waiting to get out of this place. Glad it's still early, 7:06. yeah, still early. "Baekkie. Is it ok if i call you that?" Mrs.Kim asked me. I smiled and nodded "Yeah, it's ok. Is anything wrong?". She shook her head and giggled. Well, i never understood women anyway and i don't plan to. They are a complicated species and i salute to men that spend their lives to understand women. //Salute//

*Chen's POV*

    I wore my uniform already so i guess a piece of bread and milk and i'm ready to go to school with Baek. Walking down the stairs but stopping to laugh for a bit, Baek was saluting. He looks so funny, i couldn't hid my laugh and Baek noticed. 

    Blushing as i laughed some more. I walked into the kitchen, taking my already made toast and taking a glass fresh milk. Finishing it and kissing my mom's cheek. She smiled and kissed my cheek as well. The cheek that Baek kissed.... i started blushing a little. I walked to livingroom where Baek is sitting at. I pulled his hand, he took his bag and we started walking out.

   *No one's POV*

  Jongdae and Baek started to walk to school. "Hey." "hmm?" "I saw your baby photos just now." Jongdae blushed and it was Baek's turn to laugh at Jongdae. Jongdae wanted to hit Baek but something caught his eye.

   A giant was hiding behind a lamp post. It was none other than Park Chanyeol. The school's happy virus, also rapper plus his studies was not that bad. Best friends with Baek. It seems like he was stalking someone. Jongdae whispered to Baek and Baek gasp. "Is that Yeol?" Baek half whispered. Not believing that his best friend is stalking someone.

   They both towered abit to the side to see who was Chanyeol stalking. It was......Minseok-hyung!!? Oh sweet Kim Minseok. The beloved Hyung everyone adores, best friend to Luhan, the ever famous flower chinese boy. Don't be shocked if you get to know that he is the strongest among all 3rd years. Favorite food, stated by Luhan, Hot buns. Besides being strong and chubby, his childhood friends with our main character. No, not Baek but Jongdae. Nickname is Xiumin.

   Jongdae whispered something to Baek about 'I will go to Umin-hyung and you look if his face starts to show anger or jealous.'  Baek nodded and Jongdae went off to Minseok-hyung. "Minnie!!! wait up!!" Jongdae yelled. Minseok turned around and pout cutely. "Chenchen! call me hyung! I'm the older one here!" The petite older guy started to playfully hit Jongdae.

   'Wait..i'm not the founder of the name chenchen? but Minseok-hyung is...bummer..' Baek thought. "Yeollie~" Chanyeol looked suprised that his name was called but he turned around and smiled when he saw Baek. Baek walked towards him and Chanyeol ruffled his hair a little. "Ayoo waddup Baek!" Chanyeol said. "Ayo waddup yeollie!" Baek answered.

    The two started talking loudly that xiuchen started staring at them. When Baekyeol came close, Jongdae started fake coughing. Gaining their attention, "Oh! hello. Who are you?" Chanyeol stook out his hand to Jongdae. Jongdae shook Chanyeol's hand " I'm called Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen." "Or chenchen!" Minseok and Baek chimed together. Suprising each other.

    It was silence for a short time until Jongdae started laughing a little followed by Chanyeol. They both slung each others arm around the shoulder. And started walking. Leaving chaos, i mean, Minseok and Baek behind. They looked at each other. " Jongdae/Chanyeol is mine." They said at the same time, Jogdae from Baek's mouth and Chanyeol from Minseok's.

    "Oh~! sorry mate, i thought you wanted my chenchen." Baek lightly hit Minseok's back. Minseok laughed. " it's ok, i asure that you wont take my yeollie." Minseok smiled. Well that turn out better than expected.

*The Chanchen couple*

     "Wahahaha-" Chanyeol who was laughing stop and looked at Jongdae with a serious face. "hahaha...what?" Jongdae asked. The tension around them both was quite thick. Make that very thick. "You're friends with Minseok-hyung." Chanyeol stated. "N-neh.." Chanyeol smiled. "Wanna know something?" Jongdae nodded. Chanyeol pulled Jongdae by his collar, roughly. Chanyeol glared at Jongdae. "Kim Minseok is MINE. Touch him or die." Venom in every word, every letter that Chanyeol had said.

     Jongdae was actually scared. He had never seen the so-called Happy Virus like this, he bet that if he told anyone, no one would belive him. Jongdae nodded quickly and Chanyeol let Jongdae down. Smiling his usual smile again, he watched as Jongdae stood up. Dusting off the dust on Jongdae pants. "Thank you so much for understanding. I really, really like Minseok-hyung. Please don't tell anyone." Chanyeol begged Jongdae.

    "O-ok, hey. Why do you like Minn-" Chanyeol glared "I meant, Minseok-hyung...?" Chanyeol blushed a little. "Well it all started like this..."

-Flashback!!!-

   The rain dripping lightly onto Chanyeol already wet hair. His eyes already dead. Clothes tatered and ripped with holes everywhere. He was at a dark abandon alley. Blood was dried at the corners of his mouth. People could see him but they ignored him. 

    But not Minseok. He put his umbrella above Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol looked up with dead eyes but dropped his head back down. Minseok bend down but accidently fell down and splashed water everywhere. "owowow~" then he heard a low chuckle. Turning to look at Chanyeol, the said man's lips formed into a small smile.

    Chanyeol stood up and gave Minseok a hand to stand up. "What's your name?" Minseok asked. Chanyeol just stared, not saying a thing. Minseok pouted a little. He sneezed cutely, making Chanyeol look at the petite guy. "Hey~~ tell me tell me~~" Minseok whined. In return Chanyeol spoke. "Now, you could at least tell me yours first.." 

   He chuckled a little. Minseok gapped in awe then playfully hit his head. "Hehehe~ ok~ My name's is Kim Minseok. What about yours?" " It's Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol looked back down. "Hey...What's wrong? You can tell me. Hmm... ok! how about you give me a nickname as show that we are friends now!" Minseok smiled brightly despite the down weather.

    Chanyeol looked back up, eyes lighting up abit. "Y-you sure? Are you sure that we're gonna friends?" Minseok nodded. "Then how about.....Xiumin?" Minseok held Chanyeol's dirty hands between his small ones. "R-really!? I love it alot!! Thank you yeollie!" "Yeollie?" Minseok smiled. "Yeah, that's yours. I made it up for you." Chanyeol shrugged. "Ok. So, i happen to be in this state because of loan sharks. They killed my parents and they were about to kill me but i escaped. Dropping by this alley as i passed by and lucky me they didn't noticed me when they passed by here."

   He heard a sob. Seeing a teared up Minseok. The said guy hugged him up tight. "It's ok! don't cry...I understand cause... i'm an orphan as well." Minseok confessed. Chanyeol looked dumbfounded, this guy who was very cheerful at first is an orphan like him but this guy was an orphan longer. He patted the petite guys back softly. "It's ok yeollie. Wait here!" 

    And Minseok ran somewhere, then coming back a few minutes later. He came back with a plastic bag. Panting slighlty. "Sorry i took a while. You looke quite tall when you stand. Here!" Minseok pushed the bag to Chanyeol's chest. Then he turned "I-i-i won't peek! Just change." Chanyeol chuckled, he smirked when he noticed Minseok's red ears. Changing his clothes to the new one Minseok bought for him. "I'm done." Chanyeol stated.

    Minseok turned and gaped. The clothes that Chanyeol wore was.... magnificent on his godly body. The shirt fit him nice and the hoddie that came with it made him look cooler. Oh, but the jeans he wore. Fangirls will be taking pictures. The jeans hugged his thigh and nicely. Minseok came to his head and patted it a little, styling it at it's best without a proper comb. 

    There! Chanyeol looked like a model now and no loan shark will notice. And so they started walking to an apartment. It didn't look fancy but it was inhabital. Oh were you people wrong, the inside, yup prettier than yo' ! (a/n: sorry) " You can stay here! well not with me. I can lend you a room cause i'm the landlord! hihihi" 

    Minseok did a peace sign and that's how the two met. P.S, Chanyeol actually wanted to stay in the same room with Minseok.

-End of flashback-

   "Well, tha's how." Chanyeol ended. And how lucky, They both already reached school and just in time. Ring ring ring! "Bye bye. Talk to me if you want. I'm always at the school fountain." And Chanyeol went off to his class. Suddenly, Jongdae's phone vibrated.

From: Eyeliner

To: Chen

Yo! i think i just found our next target.

From: Chenchen

To: Baek

Yeah. Me too. Talk to you later.

 

     Jongdae placed his phone back into his pocket and ran to class. 'Ohh~ i think this is probably gonna attract alot of fangirls.' Jongdae thought with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiii~!!! it's me! and i have good news and bad news! The good news is that i finally updated this freakin' story. \(^_^)/ . /(U.U)\ Bad news is that i'm afraid that every couple's story will be like this. They're all so freakin long  \(Q^Q)/ whyyyy~~~~ well, please stay tuned for the second part....if i can manage to cut it down...