The leader line~ (part 2)

1 genius mind + 1 genius mind = chaos

   *No one's POV*

    Jongdae and Baek gapped alittle. ' is that really them?' Jongdae thought. Baek pulled Jongdae out, and he pulled them both to a hat shop. Buying them both a cap to cover their face. Then entering into galaxy cafe again, " You pick a seat beside them at the window. I'll buy us a drink and maybe a donut." Jongdae pushed Baek lightly and Baek said a soft 'thank you' while smiling and picked a seat. 

    Moments later, Jongdae came back with coffee in both hands and a packet of donuts which was hanging slighty, about to drop between his pinky and ring finger. Luckily, Baek noticed and took the packet of donuts. Which in return Jongdae smiled and said a thanks. " Well, how are we goinf to approched them?" Baek said to Jongdae.

   Jongdae thought then snapped his fingers. " Aha! i know, how about i go and say to them, saying i'm a model manager. Looking for a model and Kris-hyung would definetly looked like a model right, even if he doesn't agree. I'm sure Suho-hyung would understand. Then you talk to Suho-hyung saying we're gonna be stalking them for 4 days and put their topic for the end of the school-week newspaper hot topic." Jongdae smiled. 

   Baek knew Jongdae was smart but he didn't think that Jongdae could come up with an idea in a few minutes, not even 5 minutes! Baek smiled. Then he noticed that Jongdae had waved a hand infront of him. " Hello~ Baekkie~ bacon~ " Jongdae called, making Baek blushed and whispered a sorry. Jongdae smiled and shook his head, " it's ok." And Jongdae stood up. Going to the Krisho couple's table.

   Jongdae waved, earning their attention. " Hello, i'm from a modeling agency. And i think your boyfriend would be higly suitable for modeling." jongdae smiled. Suho blushed when he the word 'boyfriend'. "i'm sor-" "No." Kris was cut by Suho, suprisingly. Even Jongdae and Baek was taken aback, who knew their Suho-hyung could be like this. Cause, inside school, Suho would always help and give them anything they want. Including wanting Kris. But here, woah, very different.

   " I know that my b-boyfriend is VERY handsome BUT i won't let you take him. I always give our time to others but not anymore. His MINE and mine only. I don't give a if you want him to be a model or a king. He will be staying here with me!" Suho told Jongdae. Kris on the other hand was blushing like REALLY hard. Jongdae kept his calm face and sigh.

   He didn't wanna brake this relationship but he had to do it. He pulled Kris roughly away from Suho. "Wai-" But Jongdae and Kris were already outside the cafe. Suho sigh, he looked like he wanted to cry. Well, tears already appered anyway. Baek pitied Suho but he had to do his job. He rose from his spot and made his way to Suho's spot, with an empty Kris spot.

   Baek put his hand at Suho's back but Suho pushed it away. Sobbing into the palm of his hands. " Don't touch me! It's all your friends fault this happen. I-if only he didn't come, our first date would have been one of my sweetest memory! it was already nice with the small pecks and all, but i wanted a kiss!" Baek sigh and apoligized.

   " Sorry. Actually, we lied."  Suho shot up and looked at Baek with red eyes. "What!?" He screeched at Baek, not to loud. " We are actually your juniors, at SM highschool right? Anyway, Soo Man paired us up as the newspaper special pair. We got permision to pick a title and our title is ' The weekly gay couple'." Soo~ am i and Kris gonna be in it?" Baek nodded.

   Suho imideitly hugged Baek. Quiet tightly as well. " Thank you thank you thank you! How can i repay you!? I wanted to tell the entire school that Kris is mine and not theirs but the might think i'm stuck up and i do not want that to happen. But Kris was taken by your friens...." Baek was suprised, thinking that Suho would have killed him but actually thanked him instead.

    "Oh, Chenchen will be here anytime soon. But first." Baek took out a small bag from his V neck sweater. "Let's get you fixed up and get you a change of clothes." Baek pulled Suho out of the cafe outside from another door for people coming from a different direction. ' It's a good thing i brought my make-up kit under my sweater, also, it's a good thing Chenchen didn't think i looked different or anything.' Baek blushed cause of thinking of Jongdae and Suho noticed Baek blush cause of his red ears and grin like he had found national-top secret papers.

  *Kris-Chen's place*

  Outside galaxy cafe, Jongdae had pulled Kris just outside the cafe. Tapping his cap lightly, showing his face, making Kris gapped alittle. " Kim Jongdae! You work as a model manager?" Kris asked, well he is a dork. Jongdae looked at Kris with eyebrows furrowed. 'How did you get into the special section in the first place? Oh yeah, cause he can speak English, Hangul, Mandarin and Cantonese. And he can rap...'

   Jongdae sigh, he couldn't belive this idiot is the president of the special section.  "No you numbskull! i work as part of the speacial student council." " oh, no wonder i thought i've seen you somewhere." Kris grin.' How can Suho-hyung like this dork!?' Jongdae thought. " Anyway, i'm also part of the newlymade special newspaper pair with Byun Baekhyun of 2-B. So next week's gay couple will be you and YOUR Suho-hyung." Jongdae smiled and Kris blushed.

   So Jongdae told all of the plans to Kris and said to shut him up and don't tell anyone but them only. So they both entered the cafe, but didn't see Baek or Suho anywhere so they just sat down at their respective place. Then the bells on the door sounded and Baek and Suho came in. Jongdae and Kris looked at them in awe. 

   Baek and Suho totally changed everything. Suho who had balck hair before this now has red and Baek who had dark brown now has black hair. Well, for they're clothes... Suho had a chekered button-up shirt and a black vest with a pair of black shorts slighty above the knee with a chain around the pocket. Baek had a white jacket with gold linning. And the word EXO PLANET in silver at the side. They both wore black and white sole shoes and they wore eyeliner.

   'Woah Baek, you didn't need to dye the hair. But... You look so ing nice~' Jongdae stared at them, mostly Baek. Kris on the other hand went straight to Suho. "Baby...You look so nice." 'hey! don't steal my thoughts!' " Well daddy-oh~ You better be rough in bed." Baek covered his ears, he couldn't believe that Suho was such a er. To the Krisho couple again.

     Kris held Suho's hands as they sat back down. Jongdae went to Baek while holding a camera. Baek looked at Jongdae while pointing at the camera and Jongdae just shrugged. Kris then started kissing Suho passionately. Tounge v.s tounge. Suho laced his fingers into Kris's blond hair while Kris rubbed Suho's waist up and down. Kris swalowed his and Suho's moan to not attract the other costumers.

    With one click of the camera, the light went on, jongdae and Baek had their picture. The picture was Kris and Suho laying on the chair( sofa-like) Suho looking y with doing the peace sign and the other hand had a middle finger. Kris on the other hand was Suho's kneck while looking like a y beast in the photo, also a peace sign. Jongdae and Baek smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Time laps------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at the park*

   Baek was on the swings with Jongdae. " I... actually had fun." Jongdae conffesed. Baek smiled at Jongdae's confession. " Me too. Oh, look the sunset!" The sun looked really nice, the light was shining in Baek's eyes, making him look very cute. Jongdae's heart pace quicken again. He touvhed his chest and started breathing with a funny face. Baek noticed and smiled. 

   He went down his swing and went to Jongdae. What suprised Jongdae was that Baek kissed his cheek. Jongdae blushed while holding his cheek. "wa?wa?" Baek too blushed but he laughed a little due to Jongdae's cuteness. " I-it's just a thank you kiss for helping to cooperate in this." Baek said, but it definetly meant something else to him. "well, i'm going back." baek turned and heard Jongdae coming down from his swing. " w-wait! i'll send you home." Baek smiled with blush covering his cheek. 

   Then he started running. " Only if you can catch me first!!" Baek shouted as he saw Jongdae running to him. Laugh echoed throught the entire neightbourhood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey~~!!! it's me with an update <3 my favorite is the slight NC17 :> but funny thing is i'm not even 17 :> hehehe~~ comment below! it gives me encoragement :>