The beggining

1 genius mind + 1 genius mind = chaos

   " Byun Baekhyun from 2-B and Kim Jongdae from 2-A please come to the main office right now. I repeat. Byun Baekhyun from 2-B and Kim Jongdae from 2-A please come to the main office now." The loud speaker's voice booms throught the entire school as it calls out to Baekhyun and Jongdae.

*At 2-A*

 

    Jongdae stands up from his spot at the back of the class. " Jongdae, you better hurry up. The people at the main office aren't that patient of people" Jongdae nodded. As he pass the other student, they normal girls start gossiping like ' i knew trolling would get in trouble one day' or ' did he troll the princible? '. 

  Glaring to the girls making them qiuet, he could never understand the girls. Always gossiping when something happends. He goes to the teacher and spreads his arms, the teacher thought he wanted a hug so he was about to hug him but when he closed his arms around Jongdae, Jongdae was not there. He was at the class door, " Trololol " was the last thing he said before he went outside to the main office. Tho' he waited for this Byun Baekhyun from 2-B.

 

*At 2-B*

 

  Chanyeol nudge Baekhyun's arm " wake up baek" chanyeol whispered. Baek looked up and fixed his glasses, pushing it back properly on his cute little nose. Yawn~ " good morning Chanyeol" Baek siad as he took out his pocket mirror. " aah~! my eyeliner is smuged... " He quickly fixes it. " Byun Baekhyun! Did you not hear the annoucement just now! " the teacher said in an angry-lazy tone cause she was already bored with getting angry with Baek. 

  Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol questionly. " You got called, main office." Chanyeol replied. Baekhyun stands up and walks to the teacher. " Songsaeng-nim, mian." Baek handed one of his eyeliner to the teacher. The teacher sigh and takes the eyeliner. " Next time don't sleep in my class again. " Baek grin and went outside, but he didn't go just yet. He placed his ear at the door.

  Inside, the teacher notice the eyeliner stick shaking " hmm?" and curiosity killed the cat, teacher. She opened it and eyeliner ink squirted at her face. " BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! " the teacher screeched. Outside, baek said " Kkaebsong~~ ". He turned at Jongdae was at his face. " Oh My ing God! Don't.Do.That! " Baek thought his lifespan had been cut by half. Jongdae laughed his playfull laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at the main office*

 

   The secretery that was at the front table greeted them with a simple " took you long enough." She wanted to scold them but Baek held her hand with his beautiful hand and smiled sweetly at her which made her blush. And Jongdae, well him with a blank expression as well is very handsome so when he smiles......... girls ( and some boys ) faint. And the secretery did.

  The two very handsome guys when to the headmaster's room. Baek knocked and Jongdae opened the door, cooperation right. " Well, took you long enough, Mr. Byun and Mr. Kim." They both smiled, " we get that a lot. " they said in union. " so... " Jongdae started " what brings us here? " Baek finished.

   The headmaster, Lee Soo Man, smiled. " I'm glad you ask. Well, life has been boring and i, everyone, wants some fun during their highschool years. right? " they both nodded, yup life was surely getting boring. " well, i thought that we could have you two pair up as the special newspaper pair-" " but i thought we already had the newspaper group" "well yes, but their in their senior year. You gotta cut them some slack right. And so anyway, you two have to make stories. Interestings ones. Ok, since you're both special, i'll let you guys pick a title." 

  They both thought and looked at each other, smiling. " The Weekly Gay Couple! " they said in union, again. Lee soo man looked at them like they had been muatened together, then he smiled. " I like it, our school does have gays right, lesbians as well. So that topic would be quiet normal to us, just don't the outside people get to now about it. Ok, that's it, you may go back."

  Baek and Jongdae skipped the entire 5th class cause they only left a few 15 minutes anyway. They tried to figure any gay couple i their school