//four *1 ;

This Time.

“This day is boring. Just too boring.” Sungyeol whined as the four, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Hoya and of course, Sungyeol himself, stepped out of the therapy center.

Hoya rolled his eyes. “The therapy center isn’t an amusement park.”

Sungyeol shrugged. “Where should we hangout now? I don’t want to go home.”

“We can go to the bar I know.” Myungsoo suggested. “There’s a band playing tonight.”

“You guys are kind of underage though.” Sunggyu reminded.

Sungyeol and Hoya stared at Myungsoo. “It’s not that kind of bar, more like.. a resto bar? Something like that.”

“Fine. Let’s go, then.” Hoya said.

-

After thirty minutes, (because they almost got lost, thanks to Myungsoo and his excellent sense of direction) they finally arrived at the bar. It was quite grand, huge letters, ‘F.L.Y’ seen above the entrance. As they enter the place. It was quite crowded. They bumped at a couple of people.

Hoya was about to grab a seat when someone accidentally stepped on his foot.

“Ow!” Hoya hissed.

“I- I’m sorry.” The person said and bowed. When the guy decided to look at Hoya, the both of them were kind of shocked to bump (step) on each other in this kind of place.

“Dongwoo?”

“Hoya, what are you doing here?” Dongwoo asked.

“I’m with my friends.” Hoya replied, pointing at his friends.

Dongwoo nodded. “Oh, I see.”

“How about you?” Hoya asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’m with my older brother. By the way, do you guys have seats already?”

“No, it’s kind of crowded.”

“Alright. Wait here, I’ll be back in a jiffy, okay?” Dongwoo said as he disappeared in the crowd.

“Okay.” Hoya softly mumbled. He went to his friends who were standing while he waited for Dongwoo.

“Man, this place is crowded.” Sungyeol said as he looked around the place.

“Hoya! There you are.” Dongwoo panted. “Oh, hello. I’m Dongwoo” He said, greeting Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

“Hi, Dongwoo.” The three replied in chorus.

“These are VIP bands.” Dongwoo explained and gave the four yellow wristbands with a huge VIP printed on it. “Go to the second floor, find the table with a huge number one on it. Have fun, okay?” Dongwoo grinned and disappeared in the crowd once again.

“Did he just give us VIP passes?” Sungyeol asked.

“He did. Let’s go up so we can sit. My legs are starting to hurt.” Sunggyu complained.

The four climbed up the stairs. Their jaws dropped when they saw their table. It was… the biggest table on the second floor.

“He said number one… right?” Myungsoo asked to be sure.

“I think he did.” Sunggyu replied.

A guy came to them and bowed. “Are you Hoya?”

Hoya nodded. “Yes. Why?”

“That’s your table.” The guy pointed at the large table. “Dongwoo said you should order some snacks too. All from the house.”

“Really?” Myungsoo asked. “Does Dongwoo own this place?”

The guy nodded. “You can say that. His brother owns this place.” He led the four to their table. “Just press the button when you want to order up. There are sodas in the chillers on the side of the seats. And you can watch the band later on that spot. Dongwoo said he’ll come here later, so you guys have fun.”

“I can’t believe we’re VIPs.” Sungyeol muttered as he plopped down the leather couch.

“Me too.” Myungsoo grinned and sat beside Sungyeol. Sunggyu just looked at them pouting.

“There, there hyung. Woohyun will be back soon.” The tall boy said, trying to comfort the older.

“I’m going downstairs, okay?” Hoya said as he climbed down the stairs. A new band was playing. The people crowded in front of the playing band. It must be the main band of the night. He looked around.

“Hoya!” Dongwoo shouted as he squeezed himself out of the crowd.

 

. . . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hands hurt and this is all I could write. I'll try to update as soon as possible, though.

Please bear with this cliff hanging and boring update :(

Thank you for the upvotes and subs!