//three ;

This Time.

-

“Hoyaaa!” Sungyeol shouted in front of Hoya’s face as the said man opened the door of his room. Let the person narrating repeat, in front of Hoya’s face.

Hoya shrieked, almost hitting Sungyeol with an umbrella. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m walking you to work! And, I’m pretty sure Myungsoo misses me already.” Sungyeol replied.

Hoya peeked behind Sungyeol and pointed at Sunggyu. “What about him?”

“Woohyun will be home tomorrow, and he got nothing to do. He tagged along.”

“You dragged me out of bed, Sungyeol.” The older denied.

The taller boy shrugged. “You have nothing to do anyways.”

“So.. the both of you are coming to the center?” Hoya repeated.

“Yes, so can you hurry up? I want to see my Myungsoo!” Sungyeol whined.

Hoya shook his head in disbelief. These two will only be a headache at the center. Or maybe only Sungyeol will, since Sunggyu isn’t much and never was a headache before.

“Fine.” Hoya replied, putting on his shoes. They arrived at the center a few minutes after. Sungyeol peeked from the glass windows.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked, trying his best to look for his boyfriend.

“Maybe inside. But hey, don’t do anything weird, okay? There are a lot of kids here.” Hoya reminded.

“I got it.” Sungyeol replied and looked at Sunggyu. “And hyung probably is too.”

Hoya shook his head one more time before pushing the door. There were a couple of people already, mostly kids. Myungsoo waved as he saw Hoya enter, but smiled as he saw Sungyeol. He ran quickly towards them and hugged Sungyeol.

“Hey.” Myungsoo said as he pulled away from the hug.

“I missed you, idiot.” Sungyeol replied, a stupid smile on his face.

“I was going to visit you tomorrow, remember?”

“But I can’t wait.”

Myungsoo smiled and hugged his boyfriend once more, waving at Sunggyu who’s standing behind Sungyeol. “So, you guys staying here for the whole day?”

“Maybe, What do you think, Sunggyu hyung?” Sungyeol asked.

The older shrugged. “We can.”

“Great.” Myungsoo smiled.

The bell hanging on the door chimed, that caused the four people to turn. It was Dongwoo, and he smiled as he walked up to Hoya. “Hi, Hoya.”

“Hello.” Hoya greeted. “You’re early.”

Dongwoo nodded, “Woke up quite earlier than usual. Your friends?” he said,  pointing his head at Sungyeol and Sunggyu’s direction.

“Yeah, the smaller one is Sunggyu and the tall one is Sungyeol, Myungsoo’s boyfriend.”

“Myungsoo? The guy who wears black every time?” Dongwoo asked.

Hoya chuckled softly. “Yeah.”

 Dongwoo bowed his head slightly to acknowledge them. The other three did the same too. “So… I probably get going, looks like I’m not the one early today.” Pointing at his therapist who just arrived. “See you around?”

“Yeah, see you around.” Hoya replied. His gaze followed Dongwoo as he entered the therapy room.

“Hey, who was that?” Sungyeol asked, who suddenly popped out of his vision.

“Oh, he’s Dongwoo.”

“Does he work here?” The tall boy asked again.

“He gets his therapy here.”

“So… he’s….”

“No. He has autism. And no again, if you’re thinking he’s retarded.”

“Woah there.” Sungyeol said as he raised both his arms up. “I didn’t say he’s retarded.”

“You just did.”

“Aw Hoya, that didn’t count!” Sungyeol whined.

-

 

Not much YaDong in this chapter. But the next one will have a lot of it. ^^ Thank you for the subs and upvotes!