//one ;

This Time.

 

“Seriously, I think I need a part time job.” Hoya suddenly blurted out as they were lazing in Sungyeol’s room, watching an English movie they weren’t really interested in.

“Myungsoo got this part time job. Say, the pay is pretty good.” Sungyeol replied nonchalantly.

“Myungsoo, your boyfriend, got a part time job?” Hoya asked, raising his brow.

“Hey, why are you reacting like it’s a miracle that Myungsoo has a job?”

“Because the both of you can’t keep your hands off each other, that we think that you do your ‘activities’ during your free time.” A voice replied matter-of-factly along with the sheets on Sungyeol’s bed suddenly moving, revealing Sunggyu.

“I can say the same to you too, Sunggyu-hyung. It’s amazing you’re with us. Where’s Woohyun?” Sungyeol smirked as Sunggyu blushed.

“He’s in the Philippines. Vacation with his family.” Sunngyu replied, pouting.

“Ohh…” The two younger boys, replied.

Hoya suddenly stood up. “Bye guys, I’m going to do something productive today!”

-

“Hey Myungsoo. I heard you got a job?”

[Yeah. Why?]

“Actually, I want to work.”

[Really? We actually need a couple of people here.]

“Great! Can I go there, then?”

[Sure. I’ll text you the address.]

“Okay. Thanks. Bye.”

[Bye.]

 

Hoya then received a text from Myungsoo. It wasn’t that far at all, so he walked. He stopped in his track when he was lead to a.. therapy center?

“Hyung!” He looked at Myungsoo waving inside through a glass window. He suddenly disappeared and popped out in front of him. “You’re here.”

“A.. therapy center?”

The other nodded and pulled Hoya inside. “Here, we take care of kids, teens or even adults that have mental disabilities, or autism. I was actually skeptical when I first came here. But hey, it’s actually fun, plus I get paid.”

Hoya nodded. The job sounded easy at all. “So… what do you do?”

“Depends. When you’re with kids, you play with them. Teens, they tend to like books so, you have to read them a good story. Adults, we only actually have one. He’s twenty-three. He likes talking.”

Hoya smiled at Myungsoo. “You sounded like you really like this job.”

“I do! I think I might do this next year, too.” Myungsoo smiled. “Oh, this is Sungjong. My cousin. He was the one who told me about this job. Sungjong, Hoya. Hoya, Sungjong.”

They both shook hands. “Is he the one you were talking about?”

Myungsoo nodded. “Yeah.”

“Welcome, Hoya. We pay twenty dollars an hour here. Can you start tomorrow? We have a lot of scheduled therapies.”

“Sure.”

“That’s great! See you tomorrow at seven?”

“Okay.”

 

-

 

You know that feeling when you watch your favorite band perform?

that's what I'm feeling. Like, when I see Infinite perform, I feel like I want to tear up ;;

anyways, please do comment and upvote!