Final.

BETRAYED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Sunday like what Sulli said she’ll be introducing Kai to her friends, she asked Krystal for help in preparing the house so they divided chores. Krystal will be cooking while Sulli will be cleaning the living room. While waiting for the food to be cooked Krystal went to the living room and pestered Sulli with questions.

“So how does he look? Is he handsome?” Krystal asked while lying on the sofa.

“Yes, he’s tanned and has thick lips and eyebrows, good body frame.” Sulli smiled while describing her boyfriend.

“Just like my crush.” Krystal mumbled. “Is he tall? What course is he taking?” she asked again.

“Oh and what club will he be joining?” She added.

Sulli chuckled and looked at krystal. “You’ll know all the answers in that question later.” She said.

“Pfft. Alright alright.” Krystal said laughing a bit as she stood up and went to the kitchen to check the food she’s cooking.

After two hours…

Everything was prepared all the two girls was doing is wait for sulli who went out to meet kai. Luna, amber and Victoria was there in their house already. Victoria and Krystal were busy chit chatting about Krystal’s crush while Luna and amber are playing wii. Then they heard a knock on the door, that means Sulli is here with kai.

“I’ll get the door!” Luna said and walked towards the doorway.

Krystal doesn’t know why but her heart suddenly raced she waited for them to come but then she felt uneasy.

“Wait I need to pee.” She whispered to Victoria and she just nodded.

So she went to the washroom and did her thing. After peeing she looked at herself in the mirror.

What’s happening with you? Why are you so nervous and why do I feel like there’s something bad that will happen? She just sighed and shakes her head. No think positive nothing will happen, relax.

So she went out of the bathroom and joined the others but she wasn’t expecting who she’ll see.

Kim Jongin holding hands with Sulli while they were talking to the others.

Don’t tell me…

“Krystal!” Sulli called.

She just went near them without showing any emotion.

“Hey!” She said slightly smiling.

Kai just gave her an intense look and offered a hand. “Hi, I’m Kai.” He said she looked back at him, a look that seems to be full of hurt.

“Krystal.” She simply said.

Sulli who’s too excited didn’t see and realize how the two were looking at each other.

“Why don’t you guys chat for a while, I will just prepare the food to be served.” Sulli said and pecked kai’s cheeks patting krystal’s shoulder.

“I’ll help you!” Victoria said.

“Me too!” Luna volunteered.

So Amber, Krystal and Kai  were the only ones left in the living room.

“You two just talk I’ll play here.” Amber said and turned his gaze back to the television.

Krystal walked to the balcony and Kai just followed.

“So you’re kai.” Krystal said not looking at him just looking at the view from the balcony.

“Yeah, I am sorry for not telling you.” He looked at her. “Honestly I knew that you are Sulli’s bestfriend she too doesn’t know that I know you already.” He said.

“I see.” She said still not looking at his direction.

“I am sorry, are you mad?” He asked looking at her.

She faked a laugh and looked at him. “Why would I be mad?”

Kai just looked at her studying her face. He doesn’t see any expression shown. “I just hid that so you won’t avoid me, I don’t like to lose contact with you.” He said.

She felt a bit flattered with what he said but then the thought that he was Sulli’s boyfriend took that away.

“Let’s just eat.” She said and went back inside the living room.

----

The days, weeks, and probably a month has passed by and Krystal and Kai became closer to each other spending most of their times together, yes even kai. He became busy because he joined the dance club where krystal is also in.

It’s Saturday and Sulli was bored since she has no classes today so she decided to call Kai. She had dialed kai’s number for almost 20 times but he didn’t answer.

He’s probably busy. She thought so she called Luna instead.

At the end of the day Krystal returned to their house she’s a little bit drunk and the one who brought her home was kai.

“Oh my! What happened to her?” Sulli asked as she saw them in the doorways.

“She drank too much alcohol.” Kai said scratching the nape of his neck.

Sulli assisted kai in bringing krystal inside her room. When the two were in the living room Sulli looked at kai.

“You were together all day?” Sulli asked.

“Yes, because we have been given a great opportunity to perform with some idols. So our coach called for a celebration.” Kai explained. “I am sorry babe, I didn’t know you were calling.” He leaned to her and kissed her forehead.

“It’s alright.” Sulli said smiling. She kissed his cheeks. “Go home now, you need to rest.” Sulli said.

“Can’t I stay and sleep with you tonight?” He asked hugging her from behind.

Sulli turned to him and poked his nose. “No you can’t, I am sure Krystal will be suffering from a hangover so I need to assist her.” She said.

“I’ll assist her too then, Can’t I stay? Please? I’ll be sleeping on the sofa just let me stay with you? I missed you babe.” He said and kissed her cheeks going down to her neck which gave her tingles.

“Fine! But Behave babe! You know mom’s rule right?” She said poking his nose.

Kai nodded and gave her a peck on the lips. “Aye Aye Captain!” He said winking.

“Alright let’s go!” Sulli pulled him to his room.

---

After that day krystal found out that Kai slept in their house although she knows she shouldn’t be feeling that but she can’t help it. She’s Jealous of her..

She realized that it’s not a simple crush anymore.. She is falling inlove with him already. So she tried Avoiding not only Kai but also Sulli. She just can’t help her feelings she’s envying her bestfriend.

They were having a dance practice today so Kai was looking for his dance partner, Krystal. She saw her walking on the hall way so he secretly walked towards her and covered her eyes.

“Guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter