1

BETRAYED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am Krystal Jung, an ordinary girl who lives with her best friend Sulli. I decided to live independently when I started college because I don’t want to be controlled by my mother. I came from a broken family, my mom and dad separated when I was 8 years old, Dad took my sister with him and I was left with mom. Ever since that day she started controlling my life. She would always be the one deciding for me, she never listened to my opinion nor did she ask whether I like it or not. Luckily when I the right age she allowed me to choose my own course and allowed me to live with Sulli too, I didn’t know what made her allow to me live independently but I am still thankful for that. Uh-oh I’ve been talking to much I forgot I still have classes this morning.

I looked at my wrist watch and gasp when I saw the time. Its 9:40 am already and my class is at 10 am. I started packing my things and run on my way towards the doorway, Sulli is already in her class since her class starts at 8 am. I hurriedly run on the waiting shed hoping the last bus still hasn’t arrive. Luckily I was just on time so I entered the bus it was fully packed and there were no seats available so I just stand there waiting for it to stop in our university, I checked my watch and sighed. I don’t think I’ll be able to reach my class on time. It’s already 9:50 and I am still on the bus. The bus stopped and I quickly made my way out of the bus and started running, Oh my! Professor Jang is going to scold at me again. I run with the fastest speed I have I can make it on time. I was almost 5 steps away from the lobby when… I fell on the ground and someone was on top of me. My eyes were closed and all I can feel is the grass on my back and someone on top of me, I tell that the person is looking at me I can feel it, so little by little I opened my eyes. It’s a guy. He has thick eyebrows, deep eyes, high bridge nose, and thick kissable lips. I shook my head what was I thinking? I saw him smirk then he stood up and held his hand to me which I gladly take and help me stand up. I can feel my heartbeat drumming and running fast when our hand met.

“I am sorry miss, are you hurt?” He asked looking at me.

“I-it’s a-alright” I shuttered on my words. Ugh what is this krystal? Why are you shuttering?

He went closer to me making my heart beat faster and now he’s just an inch away, he started taking something out from my hair.

“Your hair caught some grass on it.” He said smiling.

“I see.” I said then the bell rang that’s when it hit me. MY CLASS! I am so late.

“I am sorry I need to go now!” I said and was about to run when he held my wrist and turned me to him.

“Wait Miss, What class are you in?” He asked.

Aish why does he have to ask now. “Class A-1 and I am definitely late, so would you mind?” I said and looked at my wrist he was holding.

He just smiled.  “Let’s go there together, I am the new transferee so I’d appreciate it if you would guide me to where our room is?”

“Alright alright but you should run too, our professor is really strict and one thing he hates is late students.” I explained and started running and I saw him just walking. Ugh what’s with this guy?

When we arrive in the classroom it’s already 10:15 Oh my we’re really late I’ll get my ears ready in 1…2..

“Ms. Jung! And The New transferee Mr. Kim! What time do you think is it already?” He shouted looking in our direction. All of the students stared at us.  Ughh I hate this situation.

“I am sorry sir it was my fault, I was the one asking for help causing her to be late.” The guy beside me who is called Mr. Kim explained. Uh-oh that was a wrong move the thing he hate the most are students…

“Are you answering back at me Mr. Kim? One thing I hate the most are students answering back didn’t Ms. Jung tell you that? Now the two of you to the library bring me all the books in this list and write me a three page explanation paper as to why you two were late.” He said then turned his back on us.

Ugh! This Professor really, he’s too strict. I sighed and turned my heels heading towards the library.

“Wait! Ms. Jung!” I heard the guy’s voice and I just sighed this guy really caused me trouble today.” I turned and looked at him. “What?” I asked.

He smiled and walked beside me. “Lets do it together.” He said.

“What else can I do?” I said then started walking towards the library.

In the library..

“So what’s your name?” He asked as we pick out the books Mr. Jang asked us to get

“Krystal.” I said as I look at the shelf full of science book.

“I see, I am Jongin.” He said. I just nodded in response.

I was holding loads of book since Jongin suddenly left. Pfft that mean boy he left me here after picking up the books now I have to deliver this all to Mr. Jang. I was walking towards the end of the library to get my bag when I heard someone whispering.

“Yes baby, I’ll meet you after an hour, I am still in the library doing some task. I missed you a lot too alright, take care. I love you too.” He said.

It was jongin talking to someone on the phone. I guess he’s taken already, I don’t know why but I felt something pierced my heart all of a sudden. I just shrugged and continued bringing the books this time instead of getting my bag I decided to leave it for now and get it later. As I was walking in the lobby the weight of the books on my arms was suddenly lifted and I looked at the person who took them it was Jongin. He smiled at me and continued walking. He was also carrying my bag so I followed him.

“Hey! Let me help you.” I said getting some of the books that’s on his arms.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter