min-ah

min-ah

                “Min-ah, wake up” warm breath softly blown to his ear. Slowly he opened his eye and stay still seeing the person on him. He was sleeping on someone thigh and the particular person smiling softly to him while his hair caressed.

                “Sorry to wake you up, but it’s already dinner time. Jaejoong-hyung has finished cooking. Come on.” He doesn’t know why but his heart was so much in pain. He really wants to cry, but the tears won’t come out. Slowly he raised his hand to touch the other person.

                “yoochun-hyung, is that you?” he smile wider taking Changmin’s hand from his cheek from his face and intertwined with his fingers tightly.

                “Are you that tired Min-ah? You must be, you not even remember me” Yoochun chuckled. He helps Changmin getting up to sit down. Changmin realize that they were in the living room. He can see Junsu was watching television. Realized that he was being watched, Junsu turn to Changmin. He got up and sat beside him, squashing Changmin between him and Yoochun.

                “You brat, you sleep like snow white you know…” Junsu laughed and ruffled his hair. Absentmindedly, he leaned to the touch.

                “I don’t know that you are so tired, you giant. You should take care of your health…” I wasn’t long before Junsu pull him into his arm, caressing his hair. Changmin almost cried, but he held it in the tears.

                “Okay, that’s enough boys. I finished cooking. Let’s eat now. Especially you Changmin, I already cook you favorite food. So come on.” Jaejoong talked with hand on hip and wearing cute apron. With his brand new colour hair, Jaejoong looks is more defined. Changmin watched him and the tears that he held in slowly flowed through his cheeks.

                “Jaejoong-hyung…” Changmin immediately got on his feet and ran to Jaejoong envelop him into his arm completely. It was instantaneously Jaejoong’s arm around him too.

                “I really miss you. I miss you so much, hyung” the tears soaked into Jaejoong clothes. Jaejoong’s hands never stop caressing his back.

                “I know, I am sorry I am sorry for not being at your side. I miss you too. Really.” Jaejoong slowly loosened the hug. Slowly cupped Changmin’s face into his hand, Changmin looked into his eyes that wet because of the tears. Changmin cried even more.

                “hyung, I really miss you. Why did you leave us? Why don’t you stay beside us…” Changmin held one of jaejoong hands close to Changmin chest. Changmin know that he also in pain. All of them, they hurting.

                “I miss you too. I have never intent to leave you. You know that.” Changmin shook his head, refuse to hear Jaejoong’s word. Jaejoong only pulled me into his embrace, hugging Changmin tightly. Comforting both of them.

                “let’s eat. I cooked so much for all of us.” Changmin nod but hugging him a little while before releasing him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                Jaejoong has spread a big futon for all of them to sleep together. Dinner was nice, full of laugh. They tried not to talk about stuff, just talked and teased each other. There was nothing changed between them. Even it was a long time, they never forget each other habit.

                “changmin-ah, sleep beside me” Yoochun offered. Changmin nod to him and chuckled as he lied down and spread his arm. Changmin punched his stomach softly before lying beside him, purposely using Yoochun's arm as his pillow. Jaejoong also took his place beside him. Changmin smiled as Jaejoong hand rested on Changmin's torso. Junsu ruffled Changmin's hair before lying beside Yoochun.

                “hyung..” Changmin looked at Yoochun.

                “yeah..” he did the same.

                “this is a dream right?” a single tears fall from his eye. Jejoong’s hand tightened around Changmin's torso.

                “sleep tight, and never forget us. Whatever happens, you must know that we always miss you. Always. Nobody can break that.” Changmin cried and Yoochun pull me into his chest. All of us was sleeping with tears. Changmin are going to miss them so much.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                Changmin woke up feeling his hand caressed. Then he noticed that Yunho was sitting beside him. Yunho does not aware that Changmin already wake up.

                “Yunho hyung.” Changmin call him softly. Yunho turn to him and help him to sit up. Changmin sat and look into his lap.

                “you are awake, I guess you are too tired.” Yunho slowly massage his nape and shoulder. Changmin took Yunho’s hand and held it tight.

                “hyung..” Changmin was crying.

                “hey, what’s wrong?” shock, Yunho quickly wipe the tears with his palm.

                “I miss them” Changmin only cry harder when Yunho could do nothing but pulling him into his embrace.

                “I miss them too, min-ah..”