Friends?

My First Kiss

[Sehun's POV]

"Sit down Sehun." Mr. Lee commanded and I quickly followed his instruction.

"What did you do to this lady? You are one of the brightest and most disciplined students here in SM High School. I never expected that I will be scolding you!" Mr. Lee asked me in a serious tone.

I didn't budge from my place and I didn't answer his question because I can't open my mouth. I'm really nervous right now.

"SEHUN I AM ASKING YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I flinched as Mr. Lee shouted at me. "Mr. Lee, he took my cellphone last night and when I asked him to return it to me, he said he won't." The noona answered for me and I saw her smirk after her statement.

"I never expected that a student like you would do something like that Sehun. Why did you do that Sehun?" Mr. Lee asked me again.

"I didn't steal her phone. She just dropped it last night in the bus. And I was just joking around when I told her that I won't return it." I told the truth to Mr. Lee.

"Okay. Return her cellphone now Sehun and apologize for what you did." He replied in a calmer tone.

"I'm really sorry noona." I bowed and apologized to her and she smirked at me again.

"Okay Sehun. Stand up now. Punishment time. Next time that this would happen, I will call your father." Mr. Lee spoke as he grabbed the stick he uses to hit students. I stood up nervously.

"Wait sir! I don't think he needs to be punished. He already returned my phone. Just let him go now." The noona told Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee thought for a while, and for a second I thought he wouldn't punish me until he spoke, "I'm sorry miss. But this kid needs to be disciplined so he won't do it again." I closed my eyes waiting for the stick to hit my . One two three, "Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed in pain. Mr. Lee repeated it for three times. I saw the noona looking at me and closing her eyes each time I get hit.

------------

I groaned in pain as I slowly sat down. I'm currently having lunch with the noona. She gave me plasters and offered me that she would treat me lunch.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't know that your principal was that strict." She apologized to me while we were waiting for our food.

"Do I look like I'm okay? Ask Mr. Lee to hit you with that stick then ask yourself if you're okay. Anyway, it's fine. It already happened." I answered in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Yah! You're very disrespectful you know?" She retorted.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. I began eating as the food arrived. I really lost my energy screaming in pain a while ago.

"Hey Sehun! Slow down, you might choke." She told me as she filled my glass with water.

"Thanks. By the way, how did you know my name and the school I'm studying at?" I asked her as I drank my water.

"Are you really that dumb? It is printed in your uniform. Oh Sehun, SM High School." She answered monotonously.

Oh yeah. My name and school is printed on my uniform. Wait she knows my name so I have the right to know hers too. "Okay. How about you? What's your name? You know mine so I should know yours too." I said.

"My name is Sujin. Call me Sujin noona, since I'm already 25 years old."

"Sujin. Wow, a pretty name you got there. By the way, you wouldn't mind if I don't call you noona right? I'll just call you Sujin." I answered as I shoved the last slice of my beef in my mouth.

"Hey. I am older than you. You should respect me. You should call me noona."

"I don't want to. If you don't like me to call you Sujin, I will call you yeobo." I .

"Yah! You are really! Aish." She shouted at me gaining attention from other people.

"So what do you want me to call you? Sujin or Yeobo? Yeobo sounds cute though." I even more.

"Fine. Call me Sujin or whatever you want. Just don't call me yeobo." I grinned at her and she just glared at me.

Suddenly, I heard a phone rang. She quickly grabbed her phone from her bag and her face lit up seeing the caller ID. Maybe it's her boyfriend or someone special.

"Hello?" She answered the call in her aegyo voice and it's really disgusting. I began eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Yeah Kris. I'm having lunch right now." Oh I see. Kris is the name of this guy.

"Lunch? Tomorrow? Where?" She asked excitedly. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay I get it. Lunch tomorrow at the Chinese restaurant down the street." Hmmm. I have an idea. A very good idea.

I woke up from my thoughts as she shouted at me, "Yah! Were you eavesdropping at our conversation?"

"Why would I even bother?" I retortes.

She just glared at me. "I'm going now, I have to go somewhere." She said.

I just nodded and answered, "Me too. I still have 3 classes left. Thanks for your treat. Are we now friends?" I asked her as I extended my hand towards her to shake hands.

She just ignored my hand and told me that she's now going. I grabbed my bag and started walking back to the school.

-------------

"Sehunnie!" I heard a familiar voice as I entered the school and I quickly turned to the direction where the voice was coming from.

"Tao!!!! Panda!!! I missed you!" I excitedly ran towards him and hugged him. Tao is my childhood best friend and when we were 12 years old they moved to China.

"I missed you too Sehunnie! I'm going to transfer to SM High School too! We just came back from China last night!" He said as we started walking towards my class.

"That's great then! See you again later TaoTao. I still have 3 classes to go." I hugged him and waved him goodbye.

----------------

Another update for you guys! :) I introduced a new character! Let us all welcome our Kung Fu Panda Tao!!!! So that's all for today! :)