Up and Down

Up and Down

 

 

The magnificent evil maknae of Super Junior never stop scrolling up and down his finger to the comment that he read since last month. Something stuck on his

head and he just can’t get it away without check it out.

 

Sigh.

 

Another comment he read and this one quite strong which made him going mad.

 

He knows, he should stop it if he doesn't want to get mad over some people that might not know the truth but still…

 

“Hufht! What did they want from me exactly?” the person who lay down on his thigh wakes up because of his whined.

“Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Ah, mianhe Hyung~ Did I wake you up?” as he startled he put his phone down to his pocket and pretend like nothing.

 

The older pouted because he doesn't like it if the younger hiding something behind him.

 

“What happen? Did you read those comments again?” the foxy eyes boy glaring at him intensely and he gives up, “Hufht! My habit just can’t ignored it” and he

fish out again hi phone to continue what he did before. Read the comment. But this time, Sungmin joined him.

 

Minutes later.

 

“See? I did show my love to you in front of them, yet they thought that I’m being strange towards you. What kind of respond that? They should be graceful that

I’m still accepted all of their request of taking care of you. Tsk! Even without that fan letter or whatever they called, I will always do my best for you” the Bunny

boy smile to him at the rage that come from his boyfriend.

 

“Why they can’t just be quite and pray for our happiness without making me look weird? It’s always me. Is that because of we’re roommate before? Or… it’s be

—“his words got cut by the simple peck from the person who leaning to his shoulder.

“What? Do you think me really strange these days? I thought I just behave like what I am used to do with you” with his big doe eyes, Sungmin shook his head

then told him, “I know you and it’s only them that might be not know. That’s why~”

“Hufht!” another huff comes out from him.

“Do you know what’s make me more upset than this comment?” Sungmin only pouted his lips then shook his head cutely.

“The way their looking at us everytime we’re close and the way their screaming at us when we’re together. The last…” Sungmin wait for him while biting his lower

lips, “You will found out after read this all” he shows some variant small papers to his lover.

“Fan letter?” asked Sungmin.

“Whatever you called. But the content somehow has the same meaning. Sungmin Oppa looks tired today, Kyuhyun Oppa should take care of him more.

Kyuhyun Oppa, could you be more pay attention to Sungmin Oppa and cheers him up? Sungmin Oppa must be tired and lonely, Oppa please don’t let him alone.

Oppa, are you doing this because of Sungmin Oppa will do his enlistment? Please be more care to him, he needs you. Haaaaah~ that’s really… really hurt my

pride as your boyfriend, Lee Sungmin!” the older boy only blink at the sudden imitation that his boyfriend shows him up. Even the letters on his hands not get

open yet.

“Have I ever not taking care of my boyfriend at those years? I was good to you, right Hyung? Always!” finally Sungmin wakes from his trance and giggles at him.

“Eumm… you’re the best when you taking care of me, Kyuhyun-ah~ not only when I was sick, but anytime, anywhere, anyhow, no one could replace you”

Sungmin’s hand cupped his frowned face.

“Then, what is this? Why they said something like this about me? I can’t take it anymore!” he huffed and thrown all the letters and his phone to his bag.

“Hey~” he turn his face to stare into the big foxy eyes of Sungmin.

“It’s because you’re too overprotective back then, no! I mean both of us. And we can’t show them free. That’s why they acted like this and once more, since

company let us to date freely start from this year, it’s could be affect you to be more relax and yeah, you start to show more and more to them that you will be

the one who protect me and take care of me, entertain me, cheer me up, and absolu…te…ly…  love me”

 

Slowly his lips turn into wide grin to his handsome face.

 

“Should I show them more?” there’s little smirk on corner of his lips that he could saw from his evil boyfriend.

“Cho Kyuhyun, as much as I love you, we still have to control it. I don’t want us become big issue over the town before my enlistment. So let’s be careful okay?”

“Oh… so, are you okay then after the enlistment?” Sungmin gulped as the smirked on that pale handsome face become clearer.

“Guys! Get ready in 5!” shout the manager who only poke his head from the door then close it again and leave.

“Let’s go!” said the oldest of the group while he stand up but soon he got pull down again when his boyfriend’s hand took his wrist.

“Answer me first, Lee Sungmin~” he demanded with his low voice.

“Hyung? Kyuhyun-ah? Let’s go!” from the door, Eunhyuk called them again since the two still not moving on at the corner of the room couch.

“Ah… alright!” sang Sungmin cutely towards the Jewel Boy.

“I won’t go before you give me the answer” whisper the maknae to his ears which made the jewel boy knotted his eyebrows. A second later he chose to let the

couple behind. Because he knows that Sungmin will take care of their baby Evil and drag him out to the stage. Whatever it takes! He’s the hyung after all.

Sungmin close his eyes and exhale his breath dramatically.

“Fine! You could show them whatever you like after we’re done the enlistment and I mean—” Sungmin’s finger raise to stop his boyfriend whatever he would like

to cut, because he’s not finish yet, “… after all of us, all the member finish the enlistment. That’s including you. Now, get back to work. Go!” and Sungmin end

his speech by pull up his boyfriend from the couch.

“Hmmm… then maybe I just propose you after my enlistment’s done~” sang the maknae in full of confidence.

 

Sungmin stop his step and turn around with the death glare on his foxy eyes.

 

“Relax Hyung~ it’s still far away and you can prepare yourself to surrender to my sweet lovely proposal~” the cute Bunny sighed.

“Damn! I bet you really read those fanfic last night!”grumble the older while he walk away because the recording will be start soon.

“Yeah~ sure~ because you did so~” Kyuhyun sing a song to tease his sulking Bunny who turn around again with another glare.

 

And I promise that my proposal to you that it will beyond all of those fanfiction that you ever read Lee Sungmin.

 

~FIN~

 

Sorry, don't know it's drabble or just the short oneshoot. kekeke...

I made this because I re-watch some sjm program and also read some fanaccount when they're promoting Swing and then... BAAM! 

And the idea of KyuMin now looks like more open to show their moment trigger my delusional mind that SM is let them dating whoever. Like what you've know about some SNSD member who had date and Shindong's new girlfriend (actually I'm bit sad, I like Nari :<)). So... this is it... hope you like it...

Ah, if you read Still You I'll do the sequel. But can't promise to post soon since I work on Because of Love kekeke..