Rules

✰ Squishy Roleplay ✰ {Facebook:General} {156 active squishies} {Accepts all Asian celebrities}
facebook general
Squishy roleplay
NIpgCmL.gif
 
before applying

01. You must be 14 years or old older.
02. Upvote and subscribe to the story.
03. You must apply with an AFF account that is at least 3 months old.
04. Check the masterlist to make sure the idol you're applying for is availible.
05. You can have two characters, but they can't be from the same group. (You can't be Suho and Kris from EXO) If you wish to have a third character then contact an admin. You must be active for a week before applying for a second character.
06. Be honest about your other characters​, we will find out if you lie.
07. To switch characters say "Switching from ___" at the bottom of your application.
08. Reservations last 3 days.
09. Once you've been accepted you have 3 days to make your account and add the admins. {Eric & Seungyoun}

 
making your account
01. Do NOT make your name in hangul. You will be asked to change it before you are added into the roleplay.
02. Put "Squishy RP" in your about me section.
03. Don't add anyone until an admin has accepted your friend request.
04. Set your privacy settings to friends only.
05. Please do not add anyone outside of the roleplay. If you're unsure then check an admin's friend list.
06. You will be added to 6 groups. If not, contact an admin.
 
While Roleplaying
01. We want everyone to feel welcome, so new members don't be afraid to introduce yourself to others. Older memebers PLEASE remember to welcome new friends when they arrive.
02. Change the title of your applicatin to your character's name.
03. Post statuses to show you are active, admins will be checking walls for activity. You are considered inactive after 1 week at which time an admin will message you with a warning. You must respond within 3 days or you will be removed from the roleplay.
04. We encourage you to roleplay on posts rather than in PM, it shows new members that we are active.
05. Keep all OOC posts in the OOC group, any OOC comments elsewhere must be put in brackets or parentheses. [...] (...)
06. Only post pictures on Sundays. It is optional, of course. If you post a picture on any other day it will be deleted.
07. Pregnancy/adoption is allowed and must last a minimum of 1 month. (Feel free to make it last longer)
08. No M-preg.
09. IC drama is allowed but don't overdo it and don't get involved in things that aren't related to you. If any IC drama is bothering you, contact an admin.
10. OOC drama is NOT allowed. If you have a problem with someone then message an admin and they will help to resolve the issue peacefully.
11. Sensitive topcis (, suicide, self harm, or excessive violence) should be kepy to a mimimum. If you would like to do such things please keep them in PM and ask the other person(s) involved OOC if it's okay.
12. If you use racical or homophobic slurs you will get a strike.
13. If you get 3 strikes for breaking any rules you will be kicked out of the roleplay.
14. Do NOT god-mod, god-modding is taking info told to you OOC or something that you see on the newsfeed and using it IC. Just because you read soemthing doesn't mean your character knows.
15. Please no trolling, we want this is be a serious roleplay. Emoticons are allowed but don't overdue it.
16. If you get locked out you must contact us and make a new account within 3 days. There are some tips on how to avoid being locked out and what to do after you've been locked out on the tumblr.
17. Add "Just keep swimming" to the bottom of your application so we know that you read all the rules.
18. If you're leaving the roleplay send an admin a messgae on facebook or send an ask to the tumblr, if you're going to deactivate  please unfriend everyone and leave the groups.
19. Last but not least have fun!
 
 
Application
{IC Info}
Name:
Group/Occupation:
Company:

{OOC Info}
Name: 
Age:
Time Zone:
Other Accounts:
Do You Para?:
 


 
layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes