03; 20 times 2

Incandenscence

Group: VIXX, Hello Venus' Alice

Number of pairings: 6

A/N: So I was going to pair each of them with Alice, Nara and Yooyoung, but I can't help but to write those with Alice only. I'll try to write with all three of them next time. otl, written a day after I wrote the ones in the previous chapters. 

 

-

 

Title: Of gifts and nervousness

Pairing: NAlice

Word count: 40 words

 

"Please tell me he'll really like this gift," Joohee said as she gripped onto the gift she had gotten in one hand, and held onto Hakyeon's arm with the other, "He will, I promise." Hakyeon chuckled softly and assured her.

 

-

 

Title: Being there
Pairing: LeoLice

Word count: 37 words

 

"Joohee, listen to me! Look at me! I'm here alright? Even if the whole world isn't here for you, I'm here." He looked at her softly, wiping the tears off as his heart slowly shatter for her.


-

 

Title: Things will get better

Pairing: KenLice

Word count: 19 words

"Noona, things will get better soon!" Jaehwan grinned and gave her a soft pat on the shoulder, "You'll see~"

-

 

Title: Take me to wonderland

Pairing: RavLice

Word count: 31 words

"Do you think you could bring me to wonderland someday?" Wonshik asked the older and the older just chuckled, looking at him, feeling slightly amused, "Do you really think I could?"

-

 

Title: Just wondering

Pairing: BinLice

Word count: 39 words

"How could you be so cheerful and talkative and then quiet and insecure the next?" Hongbin said, helping the blonde wash the dishes, the blonde just shrugged and gave him a really soft smile, "I don't know, Hongbin, really."


-

 

Title: You're beautiful

Pairing: HyukLice

Word count: 39 words
 

Sanghyuk just gasped at what the other had just said about herself, "But Joohee noona! I think you're the prettiest in Hello Venus! No doubt about that~" He then nodded vigorously, unaware of the slight tug on Joohee's lips.