02; Less Than 40

Incandenscence

Group: VIXX, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun

Number of Pairings: 24

A/N: Something written in April. Sorry if not all of Girls' Generation's members are involved, i'm slowly starting this new pairings. but yeah. enjoy?

 

-

 

Title: Just Leaders

Pairing: NTae

Word count: 25 words


Maybe because they were both leaders, maybe because they were both the oldest in their own groups, that they understand each other so much more.

-

 

Title: Gorgeous Dancer

Pairing: HakHyo

Word count: 22 words


When Hakyeon first saw her dancing on TV, he swore he has never seen someone as gorgeous as her when they're dancing.

-

 

Title: Banana Milk

Pairing: HakYoung

Word count: 26 words


"I swear upon the banana milk, Hakyeon," Sooyoung says before taking another sip of Hakyeon's banana milk- and ignoring his groan -  "that I'm hungry."

-

 

Title: Book and Coffee

Pairing: HakHyun

Word count: 29 words

Over a book and a cup of coffee, they instantly knew they would get along just fine when Hakyeon caught her glancing his way before smiling at her shyly.

-

 

Title: The Melody

Pairing: LeoYeon

Word count: 19 words

He hummed the melody to her latest duet with SHINee's Jonghyun, unaware of her presence in VIXX's waiting room.

-

 

Title: Height?

Pairing: LeoHyo

Word count: 31 words

"Wow, you're really tall~ I'm envious of you, Leo-ah~" Hyoyeon said, while Taekwoon blushed a faint tinge of pink and looked down at his shoes, mumbling 'Thank You, Hyoyeon Sunbaenim' softly.

-

 

Title: More Than Grateful

Pairing: SooWoon

Word count: 33 words

He was once asked what does he like in her, but all he could answer was that he liked everything about her and he couldn't be more grateful to have someone like Sooyoung.

-

 

Title: Our Universal Language

Pairing: SeoWoon

Word count: 26 words

They were both quiet, and because of their quietness, the only way they could express their feelings for each other was through music, the universal language.

-

 

Title: Backstage

Pairing: TaeHwan

Word count: 25 words

 

"Lee Jaehwaaaaaaaaan!" Taeyeon screamed through the hallways of the backstage of Music Core when Jaehwan ran off after messing up her just neatly styled hair.

 

-

 

Title: Match Made

Pairing: JaeHyo

Word count: 20 words

 

They were the perfect pair, for one has the most powerful vocals while the other is of a beautiful dancer.


-

 

Title: Cereal

Pairing: JaeYoung

Word count: 32 words

 

"Noona, those cereal doesn't belong to you, do they?" Jaehwan raised his eyebrows and asked her, "No, but Hakyeon said I could eat them." was all Sooyoung said with a childish grin. 

 

-

 

Title: Everything

Pairing: KenSeo

Word count: 10 words

She's everything everybody wants and he's everything everybody doesn't want.

 

-

 

Title: Of comebacks and happiness

Pairing: TaeShik

Word count: 31 words

 

"Taeyeon noonaaaaaaaaaaa, you were awesome back there!" Wonshik said excitedly as he hugged his cousin, feeling happy for her group's recent successful comeback, "Thank you, Wonshikkie!" she replied with a grin.

 

-

 

Title: Raps
Pairing: RavHyo

Word count: 19 words

 

When it comes to rapping, Hyoyeon would not hesitate to praise her cousin, Wonshik, for his amazing rapping skills.

 

-

 

Title: Acceptance

Pairing: SooShik

Word count: 33 words

 

"It's okay, Wonshik-ah, You still have me by your side," was all Sooyoung said as she had him in her embrace because she knew Wonshik has not accepted her into his family yet.


-

 

Title: Siblings

Pairing: SeoShik

Word count: 20 words

He first saw her when they were little and when Joohyun just entered his family as his non blood-related sibling.


-

 

Title: Secrets

Pairing: TaeBin

Word count: 26 words

 

Even though many would not have know, not even their own members, but Taeyeon and Hongbin knew they were proud of each other's achievements as cousins.


-

 

Title: Photo Taking

Pairing: HyoBin

Word count: 34 words

 

He groaned, "Please tell me wherever you're dragging me to is a safe place," and all Hyoyeon could do was to just laugh and continue dragging him towards the direction of the Han River.


Title: Still Skinny

Pairing: SooBin

Word count: 29 words

 

"I wonder why, in the names of all food," He said, looking at the tall brunette searching for food again, "That you're still as skinny as you are now."


-

 

Title: Photo Shoots

Pairing: SeoBin

Word count: 16 words

 

Of a camera and a photo shoot, they became much more acquainted than they wanted to.

-

 

Title: Protection

Pairing: TaeHyuk

Word count: 23 words

 

She was not sure why she would adopt Sanghyuk as her son, but something about him makes her want to protect him badly.


-

 

Title: Being Babied

Pairing: HyukHyo

Word count: 18 words

 

Sanghyuk never knew why he was babied by everybody until he met the blonde dancer of Girls' Generation.


-

 

Title: Grown Up

Pairing: HyukSoo

Word count: 18 words

 

"Uri Aegi~" Sooyoung cooed as she pinched Sanghyuk's cheeks, making him groan silently, "You're all grown up now~"


-

 

Title: Leaning on someone

Pairing: HyukSeo

Word count: 37 words

 

"Even though being the maknae means being babied all the time, but that doesn't mean you can't lean on your members when you need someone, Sanghyuk-ah." Joohyun smiled as she pats his back, listening to his sobs.