chapter 2

is this the love that is supposed to be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my dear girls, how's first day of school today?" Your Granny sweetly smiled and asked. "It was great." You both mentioned at the same time. Your Granny smiled again. "Go get some rest, I need to talk to Secretary Yoo." She carried on. The two of you head back to the your own room while Secretary Yoo entered. 

"Is Lawyer Jin done with the Testaments?" Granny, Mrs Bae, asked. "Yes Madam." Secretary Yoo replied. "Great, tell him to report our house next week, since sooner or later the girls should know..."

--

The next day, you, Ji Min, Hyun Woo and even Sehun arrived about at the time. When Sehun and you sat down at the same time, you felt your skin lightly brushed against his, which made you have goosebumps all of the sudden. But it seems like Sehun didn't care much about it as he just rest his head on the table again. 

During the last period, Sehun decided to ditch class after reading a message in his phone. Your head turns to his direction as he went out. Meanwhile, Mr Han turned around and saw that Sehun was nowhere to be seen in the classroom, so he shouted across the room, "Where is OH SEHUN!!" You replied in shock, "I.. I.. think he just ditched class?" Furious Mr Han cursed under his breath not letting any students to hear him "Aish, this kid again."

One hour has passed but Sehun has yet to return, and you somehow felt worried. For the first time, you lied to the teacher, telling him that you got to go to the washroom but you went looking for Sehun instead. You were walking along the school's backyard, at that point you saw his back from far and decided to catch up. But it seems like he was following a gang.

--

"What do you want" Sehun asked coldly as he was being pushed against the wall. "I know you're handsome, rich whatever but you don't have to treat my dongsaeng's love for you like this." B2ST leade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter