chapter 1

is this the love that is supposed to be?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school, the day where everybody will start making friends, but except for Sehun. He's cold attitude scares off many people even though he has handsome face. He had been like this since his childhood friend left him, who changed his personality. 

As for you, it was your first time getting out of the house after being hidden in the room for 10 years. You excitingly exited the house with your twin sister, Ji Min, together with Hyunwoo, a close friend since 3rd grade. 

For the first period, freshmen and freshwomen had to fill up the registration form first before getting each of their class schedule. You, Ji Min, And Hyunwoo headed down together to the General Office. As you reached there, Sehun, was already done with his registration, just waiting for his class schedule.

As the three of you handed up their registration form, you turned your head towards Sehun's direction for a while, as you though that he seemed familiar, and then you realised Sehun staring at you with a strong gaze. You quickly turned back and waited for the schedule. The gaze kept showing up in your mind, something you can't forget. 

Soon enough, you reached your class, meanwhile Sehun was sitted at his designated seat which was shown on the whiteboard. You checked yours, and your partner will be Sehun, and Ji Min will be with Hyunwoo.

When Ji Min knew her table seat was Hyunwoo, she squealed in her head as she was going to seat beside her cursh but for H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter