Tell me what you felt.

Sweetheart, It's Our Secret!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The great Do Kyungsoo never imagined for this day to happen, for Kim Jongin to be unexpectedly courageous and somewhat charming as he leans in for a soft kiss. His mind is all over the place to remember correctly if the script called for a kiss. Did it or did it not? Words are jumbling up in his head as he tries to regain his sanity and pull away from the taller male. Kyungsoo feels the fluttering sensation of butterflies in his stomach and the uncontrollable pounding of his heartbeat against his ribcage. His breath is caught in his throat.

Oh how ironic, the CEO of Enchantment doesn’t know what to do at the moment.

Usually by now, he would push the idol away and perhaps give the male the slap that he quite clearly doesn’t deserve because it’s simply acting. Kyungsoo’s natural defense when he’s taken by surprise with such overwhelming feelings is always to take as many steps back as possible, but with Kim Jongin, he can’t do anything but stay still. His heart continues to beat fast without slowing down, and Kyungsoo tells himself that he despise it.

After some seconds, Kyungsoo pulls away and tries to form coherent words. However, in this moment as he’s still in Jongin’s arms, Kyungsoo finds it difficult to say anything. The only thing that leaves his parted lips is the sound of his nervous breathing.  

Jongin doesn’t know if he’s really acting or if it’s his heart speaking, but he doesn’t want to stop at all. He’s staring into Kyungsoo’s brown orbs, hoping to search for an answer to his dilemma. Finding the courage within himself, he cups the CEO’s face with his warm hands and brings the shorter male into another kiss, this time, more passionate and greedy.

Kyungsoo becomes breathless once more as he feels Jongin lightly nibbling on his lips.

This time, for some strange reason, the CEO finds himself letting go of everything. He closes his eyes and slowly brings a hand up to tangle his fingers gently into the idol’s soft locks as he responds to the kiss for the first time. It’s an extraordinary experience, really, to be actually kissing Kim Jongin without his satanic side urging for him to wrap his delicate fingers around the idol’s neck in temptation and pure rage. He’s lost in the sea of bliss, and Kyungsoo doesn’t snap back into reality until he feels one of Jongin’s hands back on his waist.

Immediately, the CEO pushes the taller male away and inhales a deep breath of air.

Both are breathless from the startling kiss, and the living room is engulfed in silent tension. Kai runs a hand through his brown locks and nervously glances at the shorter male in front of him. He’s expecting for the male to lash out and possibly slap him for the second kiss, but nothing happens. Hesitantly, Kai clears his throat and starts to speak, “I—”

Kyungsoo holds up a hand, still in the process of gathering his thoughts. “Did that work for you?” he completely changes the topic to the script again.

Kai bites onto his lower lip and nods his head, “Y-Yeah.”

“Good,” the CEO grabs his laptop. “I’m going to my room.”

Without sparing the idol a second glance, Kyungsoo quickly retires to his room for the night with flushed cheeks and a conflicted heart.

Kai watches as Kyungsoo’s receding back figure before the wooden door of his room closes, blocking him of all view and access to his housemate. He then swallows thickly, sighs, and cast his view on the floor for a while. Once he sees the forgotten script book lying carelessly on the surface, Kai bends down and retrieves it with lingering emotions for the CEO.

He flips to the page where they just acted out, and his gaze falls onto those exact three words: I like you.

Even though he was just acting, why did he go in for the second kiss?

Why did it feel so right to have Kyungsoo in his arms while kissing the male dearly?

The idol pats his chest several times, but the fluttering sensation wouldn’t go away.

Kai lets out a restless sigh again and closes the book.

“I can’t do this, I can’t at all.”

 

 

 

“Now, what’s gotten into you?” Luhan questions suspiciously as he raises an eyebrow directed to the quiet idol in the dressing room. The stylist has been noticing Kai’s eccentric behavior since this morning, and he can’t help but feel that it has something to do with Do Kyungsoo. He takes a seat on the makeup table in front of Kai and crosses his arms. “Come on, tell me.”

Kai’s frown deepens. “I kissed Kyungsoo yesterday.”

“Yeah, yeah—holy , say that one more time!” Luhan scandalously gasps with wide eyes.

The idol grunts in displeasure before obeying. “Kim Jongin kissed Do Kyungsoo yesterday and now Kim Jongin doesn’t know what he’s truly feeling.” He lets out a soft whiny noise afterwards and scratches his head in confusion.

The stylist rolls his eyes. “Quit the third person talk.”

“Okay.”

“So, how was it?” Luhan goes back to questioning the idol’s experience of kissing Kyungsoo. He tries to hold back the sly smirk that’s tugging at the corner of his lips and examines Kai’s expressions.

The idol shrugs his shoulders, “Well it’s not the first time.”

“You mean there’s more? Are you sure you don’t have something for him?”

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out!” Kai whines in irritation and pouts.

Luhan scrunches his face in disgust at the pout and uses his hand to wipe the pout off the idol’s face. “Don’t give me that disgusting look.”

Kai crinkles his nose, “Whatever. You know you love it.”

“Fine, I’m not going to help you with your problem. Count me out.” Luhan says nonchalantly and hops off the table, only to have a desperate Jongin clutching his left arm and begging him to not go. The stylist scoffs, rolls his eyes, and goes back to his previous position. “Come on lover boy; tell me everything before I change my mind.”

The idol sighs and stoops his shoulders. “Jessica—”

“What about Lady Boss being involved?”

“Can you let me finish?” Kai pleads.

Luhan huffs, “Okay.”

Kai nervously plays with his fingers and bites onto his lower lip. “So, Jessica gave me this script for a drama offer and I’m supposed to give her an answer in one week. I tried reading the script many times for the past three days, but it doesn’t feel right one bit – it’s a romantic comedy drama, by the way. However, when I asked Kyungsoo to help me – and surprisingly he did – everything just felt so right.”

“Explain further about the helping part,” Luhan gestures for Kai to continue.

“I asked him to help me rehearse a part of the script and he did. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I just kissed him right on the spot.” Kai’s heartbeat starts to quicken at the unforgettable memory of last night.

The stylist nods his head as he processes the information. “It was just acting right? You’ve done this before, Jongin.” From all these ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter