Train 2– “Family Train”

Journey of love

Train 2– “Family Train”

 

 

Tiffany searching for her seat, “ 5 D, 5 D, 5D“ she said as she walking seaching for her seat. “Ah there!” then she found her seat. She sat there rested her body to the seat, open the window and feel the wind caressed her skin and hair.

She look around, this railway coach has a lot empty seat, just an old couple at the first row, a youngster behind her row and the officer at the last row. She look at her row, A and B seat already seated by two children and she guess they were sister and brother.

“I’m bored, where’s appa?” The boy said to her sister.

Her sister who busy doodling on her book answered her brother without look at him, “I don’t know oppa.”

“Play with me Hyunnie..” the boy said as he took her sister book.

And the girl pouting, “Oppa! Don’t disturb me!” she tried to took her book again.

Tiffany smile look at them, them reminds her with her brother. “I miss my childhood and my brother.” She said softly.

Then she saw a man who took a big plastic bag approached them, “What happens in here?”

“Appa! Hyo oppa disturb me!” the younger girl said.

“But i’m bored appa!”

The man ruffled the boy hair, “But you shouldn’t disturb your sister Hyo. Say sorry to her and you’ll get this burger.”

“Sorry Hyunnie..” The boy said and gave her book back.

The girl took it back and said, “I’m sorry too Oppa.” And they exchanged a hug.

“Aww cute.” Tiffany gave a comment at the scene but as usual her voice was loud, make the family infront them diverted their heads to Tiffany.

“I’m.. Uhm sorry..” Tiffany said and gave them apologictely smile.

“It’s okay miss.” The man said and smile, and Tiffany caught by his smile.

Tiffany mumbled, “Handsome..”

“What?”

“No. So mister where’s your seat?” Tiffany asked.

“5C, beside you.” he said as he sat on his seat then he extended his arm for handshake, “Kim Taeyeon.”  

“Tiffany Hwang.”

“Uhm i’m sorry if my childrens disturb you, especially my boy, he kinda very active.”

Tiffany slightly  frowned and disappointed knowing that handsome man beside her was taken.

“Ahaha it’s okay, I thought you’re their brother, you seem too young.” Tiffany said.

 “I’m already 30 miss, but i know i have baby face haha.”

Her eyes widened. “Really? Oh my god, i thought you’re 25 like me.” Tiffany look around, “So where’s your wife?”

Taeyeon smile sadly, “God took her to his side 5 years ago.”

“Oh sorry, i don’t mean to—“

“It’s okay, i accept the reality that—“

 

“Appa where’s my burger?” the little boy hop on Taeyeon’s lap and intrupted their conversation.

“Here.” Taeyeon gave a paper bag to Hyoyeon. “This is include Hyunnie sandwich, eat with her on her seat okay?”

Hyoyeon shook his head, “No. I want eat here, beside beautiful noona!”

“Anyway you already know this noona?”

Hyoyeon shook his head again, “Noo. But i’ll introduce my self appa.” He move closer to Tiffany, “Hello beautiful noona! My name is Kim Hyoyeon, the brother of cute girl there Kim Seohyun and the son of handsome man here, My appa Kim Taeyeon.” The he bowed.

Tiffany smile at his cute antic, “Hello Kim Hyoyeon, My name is Tiffany Hwang, you can call me Tiffany noona.”

“Okay I’ll call you Beautiful noona instead Tippany noona!” Hyoyeon said while Taeyeon muttered and shook her head, “Where he learn to flirt with a girl?” Tiffany just laugh.

“Noona, can i eat beside you?”

“Of course you can cutie!”

Hyoyeon pouted, “Don’t call me cute, appa said cute only works for Hyunnie, call me handsome noona!”

Tiffany giggled, and Taeyeon muttered again, “This boy... I don’t know where he get his confident!”

“Sorry Tiffany, it’s okay if you don’t want eat beside him.” Taeyeon said.

“No, it’s okay, i like him tho, he’s cute!” Tiffany pinched Hyoyeon cheeks.

“I’m handsome noona!”

“Okay handsome!” she ruffled his hair.

 

Taeyeon move to Hyoyeon seat and gave Seohyun her sandwich while Hyoyeon eat happily beside her beautiful noona.

“Appa who is she?”

“Unnie beside Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon said as he opened the plastic wrap of sandwich.

Seohyun nodded, “Appa’s new friend, Hyoyeon like her a lot.”

“She’s beautiful Appa.” She bit her sandwich.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany who wipe Hyoyeon’s lips gently.

“Yeah she’s beautiful.”

“I hope my new mom like her.” Seohyun said softly.

“Yeah i hope too—“ then he realized what her little girl said, “What? You want what?”

Seohyun shrugged, “I hope my new mom beautiful like her Appa.”

Seohyun never like when Taeyeon close to other woman even though she knew that the girl was only his friend or acquiantance. She never want other girl replace her mom place on Taeyeon heart, that’s why Taeyeon very shock with the word that he heard.

“Why you said that Hyunnie?”

“I miss warmth from umma, but umma not in this world again, right appa? She’s happy and watch us in Heaven.” She placed her sandwich and hug Taeyeon, “Appa.. Sowwie for hating all your girlfriends back then. But now i’m okay, i realized that umma can’t comeback, so you can search other umma for me Appa.”

Taeyeon wanted to cry heard her little girl confession, he doesn’t know his child were miss their umma that much. He kissed her crown tenderly, “I’m sorry Hyunnie..”

“No need to be sorry Appa, and look even Hyo oppa get along with that noona easily, don’t you remember he always give your girlfriend pranks?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“And he get along with her easily, don’t he give a green light like me too Appa?”

“Yeah, you’re alright. Don’t you know” Taeyeon paused and tucked her little girl hair to her ear, “Hyunnie you are more mature than your brother.”

“I know Appa.” Seohyun said it proudly.

“Okay okay, now eat your sandwich and you can join them.” He said as he wipe her bangs to side.

“Owrwait!” she said as she munched the sandwich and makes Taeyeon smile.

 

After she finished her food, she immediately ran and join her brother to talk and joking with Tiffany. He look at them, make him miss the moment when his wife still on his side. Especially the way Tiffany treated his children, it’s same like her wife. Carefully and gently, Taeyeon thought Tiffany treated her children like her own child. And the thought of it make his heart warm then the little smile was formed from his lips.

“Noona! Do you want to be my new umma?” Hyoyeon suddenly said make Taeyeon stop daydreaming.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon panickly, she doesn’t know what should she say but Taeyeon not give any hint too, he just smile to Tiffany.

“Yeah Unnie, you should be my new Umma, you suit with Appa! Even Appa said you’re veeeeeeeery beautiful, right Appa?”

Taeyeon just nodded and smile make Tiffany blushed.

“It’s okay if me be your new umma?” Tiffany asked darely.

The two children infront of her nodded excitedly, “100% Okay!” they said in unison.

“Okay, I’ll be your new umma. Call me mommy okay?”

“Okay!!” Hyoyeon and Seohyun said as hug Tiffany. While they hugged Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other and exchanged smile.

***

Taeyeon kissed both of his children crown and tucked them with blanket.

“Good night angels” he said and sit back again to her seat.

Suddenly they felt the air got thicked and uncomfortable, “Uhm sorry for my children, maybe them burden you.” Taeyeon talk first.

“No it’s okay.” Tiffany said, “I’m having fun with them so it’s okay” she added.

“You know my children usually don’t get along easily with my friend especially a girl” he sighed, “They never want someone stole my wife place on my heart.”

“Hyoyeon like to give my girlfriend pranks, and Seohyun always act cold to them. And they never strong enough to facing devilish side of my angels” he laughed.

“It’s amazing you can get along with them easily.” Taeyeon look at Tiffany and smile.

“I’m an exception then, but I’m happy too can get along with them..” Tiffany giggled.

Taeyeon gave her warm smile again, “Yes you’re.. They like you Tiffany uhm so..”

Taeyeon rubbed his neck nervously while Tiffany just giggled know what he want.

“Uh, maybe we can exchange phone number or maybe you want have a dinner with my children and me.” he said as look to Tiffany eyes timidly.

Tiffany giggled she thought Taeyeon very cute, “I know where Hyo and Hyunnie got their cuteness.”

“Huh?”

“Yes Taeyeon, we can exchange our number and have a family dinner?” Tiffany titled her head.

“Really?” Taeyeon said loudly.

Tiffany nodded, “And maybe we can have a dinner just two of us?” she said and beamed her eyesmile.

“YES OF COURSE WE CAN!” he said loudly with gave her goofy grin.

Then Hyoyeon Seohyun wake up little bit and said “Appa don’t be noisy!”

“Sorry darling, appa got new mommy here!”

Then he got a light slap on his hand from Tiffany while she let out giggles and Taeyeon just laughed wholeheartedly. It was the firstime he laugh like that after her wife died. And he was happy got someone who could make him laugh like that again, someone who could make her children happy, someone who would be his new wife.

***